Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (27052 Views)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
tociano009:
she will never say anything, killing her is the best option

Ok
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ignis: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Surprising. ..
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by cinovikthor(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well Rip to the girl God/Allah would know if she innocent or nah...not angry Nigerians on the hunt for boko haram or any suspect...God forgives, Nigerians forgive, except your boko haram related...*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*...

For original customized jerseys...Holla Asap 7F09238D

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Killing her was definitely not the solution

U R A VERY BIG FAT JOKE. DRESSING LIKE THAT N REFUSING A SEARCH? U MUST BE KIDDING ME

6 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by anonym0us: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Ape, it was majorly sarcasm.

Next time dont edit comments in trying to justify your wild ways of living.
John over too sabi go kill u.na soo u do during our undergraduate days join cult and u graduate with pass yet u never drop this I too know syndrome

7 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by realsuccess: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
What is the solution , then

Tandullceblog:
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by anonym0us: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

We are not beasts, and we are not animals walking on two legs, WE ARE CIVILIZED!

And no civilized person---as much as it might astonish you--- will "PRAISE THE BEATING AND BURNING OF A CHILD SUSPECTED TO BE A SUICIDE BOMBER ".
short black ugly hungry fool,u still haven't changed John?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by XBLadez: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
TheVoiceofLogicandReason

3/2/2015 3:42 PM GMT+0100

The headline to this article is atrocious. Makes it sound like she was just an innocent victim of an unruly mob. She refused to be searched and had 2 plastic bottles under her head scarf which were attached to her waist. Is that normal behavior and attire?

^ ^ ^
That's the best comment

7 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ddefoe: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . .I think you are the one whose education didn't work . . . . . . . . . .what's sarcasm in their thought that the water bottles was just a test run?
thank you my brother. I was wondering were the sarcasm was coming from.apart from one commentator who sounds mischevious about terrorist been more powerful than the govt,every other commentary were sincere and straight.

7 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Kolade354(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:
So they should have watched and her and allow her to Kill ove1 100 people...........You love your own life.

4 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Vock(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
The OP is a mo*ron.

The comments you quote are what you call "sarcasm". Theyre basically laughing at you and calling yall ignorant.

ISpiksDaTroof:

ISpiksDaTroof:
The OP is a mo*ron.

The comments you quote are what you call "sarcasm". Theyre basically laughing at you and calling yall ignorant.

You both are educated illiterates, please show me anything sarcastic in those comments, read and understand before you comment next time

8 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Gozzzy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:
bring her back to life! ode!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by eejo(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
if they had lost love one to boko haram bombings then they will understand mob action

2 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
America playing to the gallery.

Trying to pretend that they are not the sponsors of Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by senorova(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gozzzy:

bring her back to life! ode!!!
Bros na...that was unnecessary
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Reptyle(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
She may have been a scout for the terrorists.....and she may just have been a typical muslim woman raised to avoid and resist any intrusive search.

This are interesting times. But we must resist the temptation to descend to the levels of barbarism and paranoia where we begin to lynch one another out of fear. That would only further the agenda of the terrorists.

If she was a suspect, she'd been apprehended and should have been handed over to the security agencies. She may have proven to be a vital asset to track down her handlers.

I don't think the Americans that made those comment will condone the lynching of a captured terrorist on American soil. These "commendations" are pretty tongue in cheek in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by supremus: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amelika shd hav rescued her then
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chrisviral(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Please just leave that Dude, he doesn't know what sarcasm means at all.

Although not all the comments were sarcastic but most were majorly sarcastic.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Bsc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
All of them talking rubbish....mean while ,hmmm waiter one more bottle pls.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by yusufbida(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
ITbomb:
Every covered Muslim is a suspect
Not only d muslims but d covered christan also will b under suspect you know who am referring to. Ordeee
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by zicoraads: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
GenBuhari:
America playing to the gallery.

Trying to pretend that they are not the sponsors of Boko Haram
So, in your wisdom, when citizens of America make comments on issues, then it's akin to 'America?'
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by anonym0us: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
yusufbida:
Not only d muslims but d covered christan also will b under suspect you know who am referring to. Ordeee
Yusuf have u taken ur medication? U know u are epileptic the last time you fell into a cooking tuwo chinkafa...

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by phlamesG: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
I dont agree
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by zicoraads: 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

Please just leave that Dude, he doesn't know what sarcasm means at all.

Although not all the comments were sarcastic but most were majorly sarcastic.
I beg to disagree. It is you who should re-read the comments again. That is if we even have a common agreement on what 'most' means.

Only a few comments there are sarcastic. The rest are in support or have no opinion of the mob's action.

2 Likes

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:

They said suspected. Since she had been caught, at least, they should have done an investigation first.
investigate what u don't know? What if it was an actual bomb and it went off during investigation?

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Eluwilussit(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:

They said suspected. Since she had been caught, at least, they should have done an investigation first.

Investigation on whose time? Guy, she killed herself. If she was innocent, her blood is on her head. I believe she was on a trial run.

We don't have time to investigate. Others will learn from her mistakes. Too bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by phlamesG: 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
tociano009:
she will never say anything, killing her is the best option
no one has any right to take human life
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Curvinus(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
The OP is a mo*ron.

You sir are the real slowpoke as not all the comments there are sarcastic. Have someone read them slowly to you and maybe you'll understand better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Babalegba(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Reptyle:
She may have been a scout for the terrorists.....and she may just have been a typical muslim woman raised to avoid and resist any intrusive search.

This are interesting times. But we must resist the temptation to descend to the levels of barbarism and paranoia where we begin to lynch one another out of fear. That would only further the agenda of the terrorists.

If she was a suspect, she'd been apprehended and should have been handed over to the security agencies. She may have proven to be a vital asset to track down her handlers.

I don't think the Americans that made those comment will condone the lynching of a captured terrorist on American soil. These "commendations" are pretty tongue in cheek in my opinion.

you don't really have to worry about people here sinking to primate levels, unfortunately we got to that stage years ago . There is no concept of justice in this miserable zoo and the inhabitants will lynch even children to preserve their miserable meaningless lives out of primordial fear. I read a post on this forum about a lady who spent twelve years to get a first degree at university because she spurned the advances of a lecturer, I mean what the heck , apes are more noble than many in this country that is full of the enemies of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chiddy158: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bonanza ! Bonanza !! Bonanza !!! Free Advert On Nigeria Online Newspaper

Take advantage of free advert bonanza and advertise your goods, services and political campaigns on THEFOCUS, Nigeria's fastest growing online newspaper

www.thefocusng.com

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chrisviral(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
zicoraads:
I beg to disagree. It is you who should re-read the comments again. That is if we even have a common agreement on what 'most' means.

Only a few comments there are sarcastic. The rest are in support or have no opinion of the mob's action.

I'm open to correction, let's look at the statement all over again, we learn everyday...

Well if we will follow the logic of American sniper Nigerian mob are heroes and certainly not criminals.

Read about the America snipers logic and then come back and read that statement.

kparc1212

3/2/2015 6:01 PM GMT+0100

Oh well, you always can't get it right. Just ask the folks who believe in the death penalty in the good old US of A

The bolded changes the meaning of the entire sentence.

wintersoldier

3/2/2015 5:17 PM GMT+0100

Moral of he story; always cooperate with the authorities or you'll be chased down and killed as if by a mob of Nigerians. 

It doesn't get more sarcastic than this niggi, "mob of nigerians" really? 

Rita6

3/2/2015 5:02 PM GMT+0100

The police could not definitely say who was with her? They thought she may not have been a terrorist because she did not blow up? Only commenters noted she might have been a trial run! Wow, what great police work

Bolded, purely sarcastic, only commenter noted, imagine, in other words the police doesn't know it's job but commenter are the ones noting.

TheVoiceofLogicandReason

3/2/2015 3:42 PM GMT+0100

The headline to this article is atrocious. Makes it sound like she was just an innocent victim of an unruly mob. She refused to be searched and had 2 plastic bottles under her head scarf which were attached to her waist. Is that normal behavior and attire?

In as much as I want to believe this comment is sincere, the question depicts an entirely different concern, all I see there is someone trying to hide mockery with fake ignorance

ZZammit

3/2/2015 4:31 PM GMT+0100 [Edited]

"Is that normal behavior and attire?" 

It's the behavior of an advanced scout for the Islamists, testing security levels. If she had gotten through the checkpoint, she would most likely have been followed by an actual bomber, or she would have returned later with explosives instead of water bottles.

This person actually misunderstood, that stupid question and approached it wrongly.

Andy Larkin

3/2/2015 3:35 PM GMT+0100

I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems that radical Muslims have 'made' every Muslim in the world a legitimate suspect and target. Anyways, for those who are innocent - you'd better not cover yourself so much that people wrongly decide you are carrying explosives! Better safe than sorry!

Are guys that blind really
This is just another way of saying, "let the mob of nigerians, go to countries like UAE, Qatar and burn up all covered young girls"
Get it now?
Sarcasm is deep, most times we av gotta read between the lines.

Science and Reasoning

2:46 AM GMT+0100

Might have been a dry run to see if a physical search would deem water bottles harmless and allow the girl to pass. 

badva

3/2/2015 2:53 PM GMT+0100

We are talking about a country in which the terrorists have more power than the government. Of course, mob rules!

And yet someone said this comments are sincere and heart felt, Mtcheeeew, you obviously don't understand english.

badva

3/2/2015 2:52 PM GMT+0100

I think people in Nigeria have the right to be on edge. Unless you live there or have been what they have been through, you really have no place to comment.

To support my point, this poster actually understood the sarcasm in their comments, thus, his comment, it actually directed at the other comments above it.

Brandon Boye

3/2/2015 11:36 AM GMT+0100

Just the first. 
Muslims have made every Muslim in the world a legitimate suspect and target. 
Better safe than sorry. 

No problem with this.

Watch lots of "white movies" you will know how these folks use sarcasm, not just by abiding with the little examples in a dictionary, it's part of their diet, Lol, no offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Meets Governors And Security Chiefs / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police / Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.