Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber (27049 Views)

Aisha The Female Boko Haram Fighter / Boko Haram Bomber Boy Caught By CJTF In Borno State (Photos) / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
dondemex:
Must you abuse...FOOL
who open your cage, Omo ale
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by M17: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
MUSLIM'S HAVE CODE NOW , M-MU AND R-MU =

MODERATE MUSLIM AND RADICAL MUSLIM , F

FORMULA = +- = _ THEREFORE M+mu plus R-MU EQUALS TO MINUS = 0 (NEGATIVE)
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
tociano009:
Your father
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
tociano009:
Your father useless punk
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by akinsadeez(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Girl, she may have been on a trial run or whateva but when has mobbing/jungle justice ever taught any other person a lesson.

She may also have been innocent but I guess she should have allowed herself to be searched

My point is, she was used and since she had already been caught, there was no need killing her. She's a teenager, i'm sure it wouldn't have taken long to torture out information from her. Atleast, an effort should have been made.

But whatever this is just my opinion. Everybody believes whatever they believe is the right thing.

I do agree with you but most people won't think this way. The pertinent question is; what has the killing of d girl achieved? At best, it slaked their frenzied thirst for retribution and nothing more. On the flip side interrogating her could have given so much more. This girl could have revealed the identity and definitely location of those that sent her thereby helping the police to arrest them and prevent other future attacks.

The funny thing is dat d death of the girl would not have touched those that sent her in any way. Those girls were suicide bombers in d first place meaning they are by necessity going to die sooner or later so d mob just hastened an inevitable end. Its just a case of one more off the list for the terrorists and they obviously still have many girls that are being used.

Saving her life, even if temporarily could have saved d lives of many people dat will die in future attacks as well as d young girls whose lives and futures are being wasted by d terrorists.

Now that they killed her, I wonder if it makes them sleep any better at night.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Eluwilussit(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Girl, she may have been on a trial run or whateva but when has mobbing/jungle justice ever taught any other person a lesson.

She may also have been innocent but I guess she should have allowed herself to be searched

My point is, she was used and since she had already been caught, there was no need killing her. She's a teenager, i'm sure it wouldn't have taken long to torture out information from her. Atleast, an effort should have been made.

But whatever this is just my opinion. Everybody believes whatever they believe is the right thing.

I understand your position. Knowing what we all know today, only a fool will prove strong head in that situation. She's just a number, like the over 13,000 killed by BH. It's unfortunate. I am a man. Lol
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ahaz: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Babalegba:
I don't think you guys understand sarcasm at all. Our educational system is definitely not working.
wat else do you expect frm apc jankara free education, in imo state.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by kingslly(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Are you sure you know what sarcasm means?
ISpiksDaTroof:
The OP is a mo*ron.

The comments you quote are what you call "sarcasm". Theyre basically laughing at you and calling yall ignorant.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I understand your position. Knowing what we all know today, only a fool will prove strong head in that situation. She's just a number, like the over 13,000 killed by BH. It's unfortunate. I am a man. Lol

Lol, I know but you called me guy. tongue
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
dondemex:
Your father
your mama
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by tociano009(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
dondemex:
Your father useless punk
born throw way
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

You are totally getting me wrong...
M not at all supporting the white folks for been sarcastic, I am merely pointing out to the OP that unlike he thinks they aren't really sympathising with us but rather making a joke out if it (out of the Mob action).

For one, I don't at all blame the mob walahai, we have gone through a lot as a country, I was merely saying those comment were to "taunt" us not celebrate us.

.......oh please......dont try to be smart by half....
.I posted a sequence of how those comments came in, you smartly dodged the post only to resurface here........save for one or two sarcastic comments, most were talking about radical musli.ms making every musli.m a sitting duck, the girl being used as a test case (like 9-11), snide remarks on hijab, the abnormality of she completely covering herself completely and refusing to be searched in an area prone to suicide attacks etc..........clearly you didnt read the article to appreciate the sequence of comments........................the problem here is not sarcasm, the problem is clearly comprehension.................like I told you before, I shouldn't be wasting my time jousting with you!!!
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by todayboy: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
make this Americans live us alone
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chrisviral(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
torkaka:

.......oh please......dont try to be smart by half....
.I posted a sequence of how those comments came in, you smartly dodged the post only to resurface here........save for one or two sarcastic comments, most were talking about radical musli.ms making every musli.m a sitting duck, the girl being used as a test case (like 9-11), snide remarks on hijab, the abnormality of she completely covering herself completely and refusing to be searched in an area prone to suicide attacks etc..........clearly you didnt read the article to appreciate the sequence of comments........................the problem here is not sarcasm, the problem is clearly comprehension.................like I told you before, I shouldn't be wasting my time jousting with you!!!

Yet here you still are.
I have already pointed out what I had to point out, take it, cool, don't take it, cool,
I avoided your question because there was no need to, clearly you don't understand what sarcasm is, pointing a sarcastic statement, does does not mean that you praise or is against the statement.
Let's move on to the next issue, M done here.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
anonym0us:
John over too sabi go kill u.na soo u do during our undergraduate days join cult and u graduate with pass yet u never drop this I too know syndrome

Is this english?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
anonym0us:
short black ugly hungry fool,u still haven't changed John?

I'm not short, and I'm definitely not black or hungry.

Basically, I'm not African.

Oh, and my name is not John.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

Please just leave that Dude, he doesn't know what sarcasm means at all.

Although not all the comments were sarcastic but most were majorly sarcastic.

Their level of idiocy is amazing.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Curvinus:

You sir are the real slowpoke as not all the comments there are sarcastic. Have someone read them slowly to you and maybe you'll understand better.

Dunderhead African, I already said that. Is it that your internet was too slow to load up my comments or what?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

I'm open to correction, let's look at the statement all over again, we learn everyday...

Well if we will follow the logic of American sniper Nigerian mob are heroes and certainly not criminals.

Read about the America snipers logic and then come back and read that statement.

kparc1212

3/2/2015 6:01 PM GMT+0100

Oh well, you always can't get it right. Just ask the folks who believe in the death penalty in the good old US of A

The bolded changes the meaning of the entire sentence.

wintersoldier

3/2/2015 5:17 PM GMT+0100

Moral of he story; always cooperate with the authorities or you'll be chased down and killed as if by a mob of Nigerians. 

It doesn't get more sarcastic than this niggi, "mob of nigerians" really? 

Rita6

3/2/2015 5:02 PM GMT+0100

The police could not definitely say who was with her? They thought she may not have been a terrorist because she did not blow up? Only commenters noted she might have been a trial run! Wow, what great police work

Bolded, purely sarcastic, only commenter noted, imagine, in other words the police doesn't know it's job but commenter are the ones noting.

TheVoiceofLogicandReason

3/2/2015 3:42 PM GMT+0100

The headline to this article is atrocious. Makes it sound like she was just an innocent victim of an unruly mob. She refused to be searched and had 2 plastic bottles under her head scarf which were attached to her waist. Is that normal behavior and attire?

In as much as I want to believe this comment is sincere, the question depicts an entirely different concern, all I see there is someone trying to hide mockery with fake ignorance

ZZammit

3/2/2015 4:31 PM GMT+0100 [Edited]

"Is that normal behavior and attire?" 

It's the behavior of an advanced scout for the Islamists, testing security levels. If she had gotten through the checkpoint, she would most likely have been followed by an actual bomber, or she would have returned later with explosives instead of water bottles.

This person actually misunderstood, that stupid question and approached it wrongly.

Andy Larkin

3/2/2015 3:35 PM GMT+0100

I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems that radical Muslims have 'made' every Muslim in the world a legitimate suspect and target. Anyways, for those who are innocent - you'd better not cover yourself so much that people wrongly decide you are carrying explosives! Better safe than sorry!

Are guys that blind really
This is just another way of saying, "let the mob of nigerians, go to countries like UAE, Qatar and burn up all covered young girls"
Get it now?
Sarcasm is deep, most times we av gotta read between the lines.

Science and Reasoning

2:46 AM GMT+0100

Might have been a dry run to see if a physical search would deem water bottles harmless and allow the girl to pass. 

badva

3/2/2015 2:53 PM GMT+0100

We are talking about a country in which the terrorists have more power than the government. Of course, mob rules!

And yet someone said this comments are sincere and heart felt, Mtcheeeew, you obviously don't understand english.

badva

3/2/2015 2:52 PM GMT+0100

I think people in Nigeria have the right to be on edge. Unless you live there or have been what they have been through, you really have no place to comment.

To support my point, this poster actually understood the sarcasm in their comments, thus, his comment, it actually directed at the other comments above it.

Brandon Boye

3/2/2015 11:36 AM GMT+0100

Just the first. 
Muslims have made every Muslim in the world a legitimate suspect and target. 
Better safe than sorry. 

No problem with this.

Watch lots of "white movies" you will know how these folks use sarcasm, not just by abiding with the little examples in a dictionary, it's part of their diet, Lol, no offence.

They'll insult you next.

I think its all the suffering, unhappiness and harsh life theyre used to thats made them lose their sense of recognizing when someone is actually making fun of their living conditions.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Eluwilussit(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, I know but you called me guy. tongue

I am sorry. I didn't know you are a lady. I apologize.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
chrisviral:

Just incase, you didn't see my post (three post ahead of yours) but I will still grant you audience.

You don't get, do you? Go back to that link, it started out as sarcasm, and then the sarcasm started getting attacked, read it all over again, the comment section was divided to two, those using sarcasm (first eight post) and those who felt it was uncalled for (the sarcasm) thus that why the comments you posted above in bold were actually trying to address those who felt the issue was a joke and that the mob went too far...

Permit me to say, that it could actually be nigerians and probably sympathisers of people affected by Boko, that came up with those comments you posted, lol, good thing is, they actually understood the sarcasm.

Damn, it's so glaring to see.

ROFLMAO

Why did you even waste time explaining it to them?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2015
runnazz:
[b]Very dumb and stupid ppl will always embrace jungle justice...I can still remember clearly how i was almost killed for helping a friend collect his money from some con men back then in Benin i practically protected the con man from being beaten black and blue by my friends only for the community ppl to gang up on me and my friends with sticks,cutlass,bottles,bricks and all...Tied two of us up cos the rest escaped while they (community ppl) called SARS as their evil grandfather kept screaming that we had a gun on us.I got lucky cos the police anti robbery squad came few seconds before SARS i was saved from being shot by a police man because it was the first thing SARS did when they came to get u ..shoot ur legs if they cant find the gun or shoot u dead when they see any gun around u even if it was planted by someone else...they still took us away..it was then i realized a lot of innocent ppl have died wrongfully for things they know nothing about.

What am saying is, jungle justice no matter what u think is totally wrong no matter what..Let the law take its course and never take laws in ur g!@damn hands[/b]

Like I always say:

AT NO POINT IN TIME HAS GOODLUCK JONATHAN MADE A SPEECH CONDEMNING JUNGLE JUSTICE OR EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING OR EVEN MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THOSE WHO CARRY IT OUT SO THAT IT CAN BE STAMPED OUT PERMANENTLY. Thats to show you how useless of a leader he is.

Why would he condemn it when his wife is busy propagating the stoning of anyone that says "Change" because of the coming elections.

Freaking barbric savages.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Analorgue(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Ok, I've noticed you, you can depart now.
i've tried to go through this thread in peace, buh u seem to be talented in posting comments that specifically piss me off. U knw u dnt av to generalise things, just as u av deranged e-diots in ur country(of which i'm sure u belong), we also have them here in nigeria. The OP posted comments that were void of sacarsm n we based our judgements on this bit we were given. And then u arrived, portraying ur stupidity in the form of intelligence insinuating that we av a problem detecting sarcasm. Only if u had some common sense. N whats ur f**king beef with nigerians? Do we look like we need ur good ratings or bad?? Y hasn't dis racist been banned

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Analorgue:
i've tried to go through this thread in peace, buh u seem to be talented in posting comments that specifically piss me off. U knw u dnt av to generalise things, just as u av deranged e-diots in ur country(of which i'm sure u belong), we also have them here in nigeria.

Actually, I would disagree by saying an overwhelming majority of your population are actually deranged and insane. I mean, look, yall still trying to reelect President Jonathan and his dancing, singing, illiterate clown of a wife. Added to this obvious case of lunacy, is that in over 100yrs yall still dont have electricity, good roads, quality education, proper healthcare system or even jobs for your teeming unemployed populace, yet you clap for and hail those that have subjected your past, present and future generations to a life of hopelessness and poverty.

So, No Sir, I disagree, if we are looking for deranged e-diots one would have to book a flight to MMA, not JFK.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Analorgue:
The OP posted comments that were void of sacarsm n we based our judgements on this bit we were given.

Do you know what void means?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Analorgue:
And then u arrived, portraying ur stupidity in the form of intelligence insinuating that we av a problem detecting sarcasm. Only if u had some common sense. N whats ur f**king beef with nigerians?

Was I the first person to comment that it was sarcasm or do you have a problem because it didnt come from one of your kinsmen?

Whats ur f**king beef with Non-Nigerians?
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Ghoxt: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2015
tociano009:
but when she killed people is the solution, mumu

Note: "but likely wasn't!"

There is a more civilised way of doing things that yields accurate results and avoid unnecessary deaths, 'Investigation'. That could have been an innocent child, we don't know!
Let's not act as the enemy would here.

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ROCKJ1(m): 3:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Killing her was definitely not the solution
. You obviously haven't lost a close relative in a boko haram bombing, u will have a second thought.
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2015
tociano009:
born throw way
wasted sperm and egg
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by chrisviral(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

ROFLMAO

Why did you even waste time explaining it to them?

I realised that too late, I wouldn't have explained shit.
But it's still ok, we live to learn. cheesy

*modified*
Your signature, Haba? Really??

1 Like

Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, I would disagree by saying an overwhelming majority of your population are actually deranged and insane. I mean, look, yall still trying to reelect President Jonathan and his dancing, singing, illiterate clown of a wife. Added to this obvious case of lunacy, is that in over 100yrs yall still dont have electricity, good roads, quality education, proper healthcare system or even jobs for your teeming unemployed populace, yet you clap for and hail those that have subjected your past, present and future generations to a life of hopelessness and poverty.

So, No Sir, I disagree, if we are looking for deranged e-diots one would have to book a flight to MMA, not JFK.

. . . . . . . . . .the most insane, backward and low esteem person is one who doesn't know who he is . . . . . . . . . . . .coming online, hiding behind a moniker and claiming American!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .chairman, if you intend to go about pretending you are what you aren't, make sure there's no trail behind . . . . . . . . . . .I urge all to read through the post(s) from the profile of this so called American wannabe and you will see how he is intellectually bankrupt . . . . . . . . . . . . . .your post(s) are laced with what we call "Nigerian English" all and through . . . . . . . .you are not so smart, or you would have known that most of what we pass as "English" are actually statements filled with Nigerian expressions which over time we think it's correct English.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Mr. American, go get a life!!
Re: Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . .the most insane, backward and low esteem person is one who doesn't know who he is . . . . . . . . . . . .coming online, hiding behind a moniker and claiming American!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . .chairman, if you intend to go about pretending you are what you aren't, make sure there's no trail behind . . . . . . . . . . .I urge all to read through the post(s) from the profile of this so called American wannabe and you will see how he is intellectually bankrupt . . . . . . . . . . . . . .your post(s) are laced with what we call "Nigerian English" all and through . . . . . . . .you are not so smart, or you would have known that most of what we pass as "English" are actually statements filled with Nigerian expressions which over time we think it's correct English.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Mr. American, go get a life!!

You need to stop drinking so much. We taught you how to read, write and walk around clothed now you're claiming the English language?

What the hell is Nigerian English? Is that what President Jonathan and his wife speak?

P.S: why are your posts always laced with "...."? You need to learn how to use it properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Adebutu Treats Olujunwo Obasanjo Like Houseboy In His Home – Taiwo Obasanjo / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support / Boko Haram Slaughters 42 Farmers In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.