Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (12655 Views)

My Penis Is A Disability,no Woman Wants To Be With Me - Man With Largest Cassava / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Sub-Topic: Can Your Love For Someone Break Through The Barrier Of A Disability In Them?

Does It Have Later Effects?

Ok, I'm referring singles now.

What if you physically met this girl who has been blowing your mind on social network?

You've already fallen in love with her before discovering this "impediment".

What would you do?

Mind you, there are many other disabilities: To some people, being fat, too slim, too short or too tall is an "impediment".

Can you ignore that impediment or "spot" and go all the way with her/ him?
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:35am On Mar 03, 2015
I dont want to lie so i wont say anything

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Hazardd(m): 10:36am On Mar 03, 2015
it is complicated .... grin

well sha as the lord leads

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by cozy7(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Mental disability is worse than physical disability.

I'D RATHER DATE SOMEONE WHO'S PHYSICALLY DISABLED THAN ONE WHO'S MENTALLY DISABLED. (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

18 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2015
If i am attracted to the person, why not. Though its something to seriously think about before venturing
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by steppin: 10:41am On Mar 03, 2015
cozy7:
Mental disability is worse than physical disability.

I'D RATHER DATE SOMEONE WHO'S PHYSICALLY DISABLED THAN ONE WHO'S MENTALLY DISABLED. (IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
Talk is cheap.

21 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
vfactor:
If i am attracted to the person, why not. Though its something to seriously think about before venturing

Which disability can you endure?
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Depends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Hazardd:
it is complicated .... grin

well sha as the lord leads

Can the Lord lead to that area?

I thought He only leads us beside still waters? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by justmag(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by justmag(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
Alot of these girls are mentally disabled anyways! And lot of guys still date them and see them as Queens and dime pieces. There's no chill for a thirsty man.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Depends.

On?

Cash?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:
A lot of these girls are mentally disabled anyways! And lot of guys still date them and see them as Queens and dime pieces. There's no chill for a thirsty man.

smiley
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by stevikenna: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
I do not think so
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by teemanbastos(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=24pt]Honestly...dis is a gud question..d major thing is that, if it is withing the confines of the house, a Normal man wouldnt mind but bkos of the likely SHAME, HE/SHE MIGHT BE AFRAID TO SHOW THE WORLD COS OF THE FEAR OF WHAT PEOPLE WOULD SAY..datz d major reason pple arent attracted to people with disabilities ,itz only a Spiritled or Strong person that will accept easily tho normally.... Dere is a 80% probability nt to want to date a challenged sum1....shalom! [/size] another thing is that MONEY is anoda factor.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by steppin: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
EggovinMma:
Depends.
Yes or no would be a good answer.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by kimond101: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Disability A: Too (fat, thin, tall, short) etc - I can consider
Disability B: deaf and dumb,blind, crippled etc - it would take alot of courage to even think of it
Disability C: Mental - may God protect us all

It's actually complicated :
1. If you are an independent person who has no parents to advise him/her and you don't care what people think about your life you can feel comfortable being with a disabled person
2. If you are dependent who has parents monitoring or family giving serious advice to, it would take a lot of effort to convince them that there is something very special about the disabled that able-bodied people don't have.
3. If the person was able bodied before but due to circumstance they become disabled. I think that kind of love could be understandable.
4. It takes a man/woman of high esteem to decide that it's a disabled person they prefer over an able-bodied.
The bottom line is that every body have different opinions about what they would want to settle with.there are also heartless people that take advantage of the disabled just for their personal interest.
In every disability there is ability.
I as a person do not look down on disables but on a normal circumstance I would not date one.
May God strengthen all the disabled and make them find strength in their disability.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
Yea. 4 e.g. small b__bs, large butt is an imbalanced structure, a disability, same goes 4 large b**bs, small butt

So again, yea. Y not grin

NB.: Am high on sometin @ d moment

6 Likes

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by remsonik(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
If cobhams could get a woman to love him and care for him then its possible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Smartresult(f): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit to say whether or not to date not even complete girls but one with disability. Get the lolo and be a magnet to every single lady out there. Click my signature to get start making the lolo
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by haibe(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Sure, if you can't, no one will date you when you get disabled too grin
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

On?

Cash?

undecided

If you want my sincere explanation, you should ask me, using a sound mind.Dont be quick to make yourself look stupid . Thanks

*leaves thread*

*Modified*

Emusmith, I tried to ignore you until you quoted me again.i went through the front page again and I can't help but point out the fact that YOU my brother is mentally challenged.I can see you are anti female as I observed you bolded and smiled when a monicker pointed out that "... ladies are mentally challenged." I noticed you engaged guys well than the females who obviously are on the same page with some of the guys.But then, what more can I say? I just had a good early morning brush, if not I wouldn't mind spitting right on ur face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Mayydayy(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2015
sorry but NO
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by oneda(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Well you said date which i don't do. But son of Man, be it known unto thee that Love do not see disability. All this lust my generation is parading in the name of Love are all lies. Love is not careful about its own because it is not working for itself.

It was Love that made MARY SLESSOR, a white Scot to come out to heathen Africa to live and die for people who know neither God nor civilisation

LOVE DO NOT SEE OBSTACLES!

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
justmag:

Anything to declare?
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm

this is serious.

wait lemme think
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
In all honesty, it depends.
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by magabounce(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
[size=30pt]My MAMA go chase me commot for house[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Babaneh(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
that is if i am disabled in some parts.. grin
then my family can accept the two of us as a lovely couple
Re: Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? by Iyowuski: 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

Can the Lord lead in that direction?

I thought He only leads us beside still waters? undecided

funny you
this could be still water

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help! / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? / 10 Major Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.