Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? (46142 Views)

See The Amount Of Sugar Contained In This Drinks Bullet,coca Cola And... / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by SHEYOR(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Wow..... I love Goldspot.. And Tandi. Trying to remember d songs ;DWow..... I love Goldspot.. And Tandi. Trying to remember d songs
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by fikky2013(f): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
GoldSpot
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Tandi
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by slimdiggi: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Enoquin:
I loved Limca

When you are having fun together
The sun and the sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemon drink together
All you need is a drink...Limca
Lime and lemon drink...Limca

Then Goldspot

I like to zing with a Goldspot
Tasty, exciting orange drink
Instant refreshing orange drink
It's getting exciting
That's goldspot you bet
(I don forget the words dem sing for here)
Goldspot the zing thing 2x
Goldspot!

Then Tandy
its so delightful and refreshing
Tandy Guarana!
And a new fruity flavour
Tandy Guarana
If you want have some fun
Tandy Guarana
Tandy Guarana 2x
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by bumtos(m): 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Limca and Goldspot are still in town is not yet oldskool
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by 2sign: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Tandi
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Kingsasian(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2015
Enoquin:
I loved Limca

When you are having fun together
The sun and the sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemon drink together
All you need is a drink...Limca
Lime and lemon drink...Limca

Then Goldspot

I like to zing with a Goldspot
Tasty, exciting orange drink
Instant refreshing orange drink
It's getting exciting
That's goldspot you bet
(I don forget the words dem sing for here)
Goldspot the zing thing 2x
Goldspot!

Then Tandy
omg! U just tot me the lyrics. I never knw the lyrics then because I was still very young and luv watching the ads esp dat of Gold spot with those indians dancing on the beach on our black and white tv and my siblings and i will start dancing along too....lol. Thanks for teaching me the lyrics
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Mikwus(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:
Dnt know these. Saw the bottles but ddnt taste any of dem tho

chai!!!!!!! you must be less than 10yrs
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
I never saw Tanda but I know goldspot very well...ah limca my personal person.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by haywire1: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:

How old are u?
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Kaydem(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
for where....Saw their bottles though
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
VenusBetty:
Sunday Rendezvous

Kind of.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2015
dem still dy sell limca now.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Kingsasian(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Goldspot and limca, which do I prefer sef? Hmmmm...I love the taste of both then. Btw I think I prefer the former because of its orange flavour.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
i love and dnt miss tandi back at obalende ewa aguyi n bread(Bb) tins
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
jamesw:
Limca was my best, boys of 90's won't know any of this drinks

Genetically Speaking, You’re More Like Your Dad
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/science-tech-news/item/3658-genetically-speaking-you-re-more-like-your-dad

I am and 96 precisely and I know those drink and I can even remember how they taste
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Ngraced: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Gold spot. Bt I took tandi guarana once in a while. Good drinks den
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by folahann(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Most of the kids then likes Gold Spot na. Gold spot was the best drink then. I remember the advert too with some bald men like that. I didnt like krest then, it was kinda bitter.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by ochiosa(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
Do you remember this drink ? if yes which one is your favourite?
One is missing OLO Sport their plant was@ ugheli limca and gold sport Warri close to water resources. A bottle of any of the above +original meat pie goes for 50kobo then this ice cream WAS from kingsway it 4 10kobo.That was then in Great HUSSEY COLLEGE
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by sage2(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Mi memba wen ah mi lickle bwoy jes three years old...mi madder an fadda fi kyantrol mi fi de Lagos Bar beach fi picnic, dem bi sipping Tande Gurana an mi licky-licky Banana ice cream..Wi all bi feeling cool jamz fram Blackky,Alex 'o',Alex Zitto an Onyeka Onwenu wi mi best reggae dancehall artist Ras Kimono pon de beach....Lagos fi irite den nu now wit dem babylon pipul including thieffnubu everywia..

Yes mwan! Tyell a dem lyittle boyz pon de houz. Mi remembia de good ol dyez inna zion. Liak ya said, babylon pipul come fi everywia now. But miaciiful Jah a fi sent a Rastafari, Jimmy to chase dem Tinubu and all a dem babylyonians outa zion.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Uffakowoicho(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
there's one pardi soda or something soda.i hope u re aware how refreshing those drinks were
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Phonon: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Where is Crush? Where is Dr. Pepper? Where is Fanta Chapman? grin
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by KennethMba(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=e post=31288251]#1 tandi
#2 goldspot
#3 limca..
They wer all 10naira back den[/color][color=#000099]

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by austinbrown: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Limca I knw,gold spot I knw, who is Tandy?
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Tushmum(f): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2015
I love Tandi that year!
Where is Dr Pepper nah?
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Wuz xpectyn 2 see Parle Soda...
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Lagusta(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:

How old are you
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Definitely Tandi, that soft drink was the ish back then , # fond memories. still have the crates of Tandi @ home.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by ichidodo: 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
sage2:

Yes mwan! Tyell a dem lyittle boyz pon de houz. Mi remembia de good ol dyez inna zion. Liak ya said, babylon pipul come fi everywia now. But miaciiful Jah a fi sent a Rastafari, Jimmy to chase dem Tinubu and all a dem babylyonians outa zion.
Respeck yah say... come een liak dem rastafari ina de old days ina Zion.Respeck man,respeck.Lickle more.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Azwealth(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Goldspot!
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by ujezeez(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2015
What of Soda?....that used to be my cousin's favourite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.