Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? (46124 Views)

See The Amount Of Sugar Contained In This Drinks Bullet,coca Cola And... / Barber Drinks To Death In Lagos Over N10,000 / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by ogdada: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enoquin:
I loved Limca

When you are having fun together
The sun and the sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemon drink together
All you need is a drink...Limca
Lime and lemon drink...Limca

Then Goldspot

I like to zing with a Goldspot
Tasty, exciting orange drink
Instant refreshing orange drink
It's getting exciting
That's goldspot you bet
(I don forget the words dem sing for here)
Goldspot the zing thing 2x
Goldspot!

Then Tandy

tany guarana ..........na nana...................tandy guarana cant remember joor lol
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by daresimon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
Do you remember this drink ? if yes which one is your favourite?

I shack them all
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by SuperSuave(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by NemzySeries(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Limca dos d MAGIC
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by SuperSuave(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you are below 18 den grin

olrotimi:

when were you born? in the millennium? most probably
victorazy:

U were born yesterday be that!
That water never dry on ur hair.
Lagusta:

How old are you

haywire1:

How old are u?

Mikwus:

chai!!!!!!! you must be less than 10yrs

Una well done o! I was born in the '95 I just didn't taste them. I never liked soft drinks with sugar, I preferred malt maybe because I was a guru when it came to drinking bitter herbs(both liquid and powder)
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by wemmy01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
i know about limca and gold spot but the third one, NO.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by omokoladele(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:
Dnt know these. Saw the bottles but ddnt taste any of dem tho
Typical Indomie Generation! cheesy
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by shegsrules(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Parley soda

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by donkross1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Mi memba wen ah mi lickle bwoy jes three years old...mi madder an fadda fi kyantrol mi fi de Lagos Bar beach fi picnic, dem bi sipping Tande Gurana an mi licky-licky Banana ice cream..Wi all bi feeling cool jamz fram Blackky,Alex 'o',Alex Zitto an Onyeka Onwenu wi mi best reggae dancehall artist Ras Kimono pon de beach....Lagos fi irite den nu now wit dem babylon pipul including thieffnubu everywia..

Rastaman... sorry oo, dem don know for house?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by coolsamba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Goldspot and akakpu obosi for those of us in onitsha
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Octaves(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
I liked gold spot and limca. Used to live near d factory in Osha. Isn't the white one supposed to be Parle Soda
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by notoriousbabe: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
SuperSuave:

Una well done o! I was born in the '95 I just didn't taste them. I never liked soft drinks with sugar, I preferred malt maybe because I was a guru when it came to drinking bitter herbs(both liquid and powder)
omo with that thing Wey you dey take your performance in bed must be very brutal,pls may I have a look at your anaconda? grin
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by SleekyPosh(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tandi yen logbayi ju.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Kruzilano(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
KPALI SODA isn't there.... D list aint complete
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by landlordalaba(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:
Tandi guranda......it has teyed. 91 or so Chei, I've been around a long while.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by yhemest(f): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Enoquin post=31257651]I loved Limca

When you are having fun together
The sun and the sea together
Music and dance together
Lime and lemon drink together
All you need is a drink...Limca
Lime and lemon drink...Limca

yea,though i didnt rememba the advertisement song,but i prefer limca to any drink back den...those gud old days.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by macof(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
But why their business drop na they were really selling good until Coca Cola bought it or something
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by profolateju: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gold Spot my favorite.. Could still remember when a bottle was less than 40bucks
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by ylaa(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
TANDI smiley
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Tempsokes(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
The company LIMCA was just opposite my secondary school (FGC okigwe)..... We dey go excursion for there.... Drink am like water..... But its like d company don fold!.... Choi!.... Then It was 10naira a bottle.... Good old days!
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by M4gunners: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
GOLD SPOT WITH THAT ROUND BREAD.I WILL JUST OPEN THE BREAD IN THE CENTRE AND PUT IT INSIDE.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by PrettySpicey(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lol. Gold Spot.

Choi, miss it now grin
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by okeyfineboy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Limca and goldsport still exist within my area in lagos..if u Want to have a taste of it u know what to do
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
EMMAXBLESS:

Gold Spot...the real thing! cheesy

M4gunners:
GOLD SPOT WITH THAT ROUND BREAD.I WILL JUST OPEN THE BREAD IN THE CENTRE AND PUT IT INSIDE.
undecided shooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by eagleae7(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
goldspot
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by M4gunners: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

undecided shooo
Nobe lie oh
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by M4gunners: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

undecided shooo
Nobe llieo

1 Like

Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by weezii(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gold spot but limca still dey exist oh.

E dey anambra state. Saw it late last year
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Iyawotolu: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
kiss Tandy Guarana!
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't know the last one to the right. But y'all saying you have not tasted the other two, really? They were available as late as 2010.
Re: Do You Remeber This Drinks ? If Yes Which One Os Your Favorite? by Shubbylee(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gold Spot FRUTEE!! The Best Ever Made in Nigeria Drink!! Dunno why they Stopped!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Taken At Jollof Festival In Lagos / Big Python And Bush Meat Killed By Me And My Friends. / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.