Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! (17687 Views)

Post Your Car Ads. Here For Free!!! / Car Advert Page On Nairalist / New Post Link On Nairalist Not Working: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 4:21am On Jan 12, 2009
The Nairaland Autos section is no longer the sole recommended destination for new Auto ads. 
We have created a new website for that purpose: Nairalist.com - Nigerian Classified Ads.

Feel free to cross post all your car for sale and bus for sale ads both here and on Nairalist.
Spread your net in many waters, for you don't know which one will bring in the big fish -  Simon Peter.

It's at: www.nairalist.com.  Thanks.  Please spread the word about Nairalist.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by inspiredm(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2009
Seun:

The Nairaland Autos section is no longer the sole recommended destination for new Auto ads.
We have created a new website for that purpose: Nairalist.com - Nigerian Classified Ads.

Feel free to cross post all your car for sale and bus for sale ads both here and on Nairalist.
Spread your net in many waters, for you don't know which one will bring in the big fish - Simon Peter.

It's at: www.nairalist.com. Thanks. Please spread the word about Nairalist.

Nice Concept, Like Nigerian Craiglist, I think there should be Provision for Attachments of Images on the Auto Section of the Website, Car Adverts with at least 1 Image Photo sparks over 1000% Interest More Over an Advert Without an Image, Just like most dating/Auto Websites would advise.
IMHO.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 10:24am On Jan 12, 2009
You're right, images are very important. I'm going to implement that feature soon, once I find out the best approach.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by PAPABOMBOY: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2009
This awa administrator get Ibo man blood o grin grin grin---i swear.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by micklplus(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2009
Very nice concept

PAPABOMBOY:

This awa administrator get Ibo man blood o grin grin grin---i swear.

LOL
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by jubar007: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2009
seun , d site is not opening ohhh
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2009
jubar007:

You 're right, I guess the site is still under construction.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Carshopper(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
i donot like the new site nairalist, it asks for too much inputs and not so as good as nairaland.com
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2009
jubar007:
It was down for about 3 hours due to an error caused by Nairaland.  It's been fully back since. wink

The overseas section has been created for sellers who don't live in Nigeria.   You can post in overseas autos now.  You don't have to choose between Nairalist and Nairaland; you can post on both.  It's officially allowed and they are both free, anyway.  Nairalist is easier to use but it requires you to send your pictures by email to your respondents or host them online and post links to them.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by spunkyson: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2009
Please how do I cross post?
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2009
If you are a car seller living overseas, just visit www.nairalist.com/overseas/autos

If you are a car seller living in Nigeria, visit the home page and select your state of residence first.

Then, go to the bottom of the list of cars for sale and click the "Post A New Advert" link.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Underdogg(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2009
Hi Seun,
Please how do I indicate interest in this vehicle:

Honda Accord 2008,  Mileage 17,000 - Lagos Autos
I HAVE THIS HONDA ACCORD 2008 AND AMD LETTING IT GO FOR 3.9MILLON FIXED

it is grey, leather seats,  everything is complete with the manual and 3-4keys

Posted: 2 days ago
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2009
The poster didn't include any contact information. Ouch. I guess I have to pull the ad.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by kuntash: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2009
Finally Seun, thanks
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
So please make sure you post there whenever you post here.
I know Nairaland is already serving you well, though, so no worries.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
Seun:

So please make sure you post there whenever you post here.
I know Nairaland is already serving you well, though, so no worries.

What are the rules regarding posting of pictures and VIN numbers on Nairalist? I know the score, but would beseech you to kindly provide clarification for Igwe's sake, before he starts hounding them for not providing pictures grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Igwe my darling sugar, my one and only lolo kiss You know I can't stop thinking about you, hence the reason your name is always on my mind grin
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2009
Busy_body:

What are the rules regarding posting of pictures and VIN numbers on Nairalist? I know the score, but would beseech you to kindly provide clarification for Igwe's sake, before he starts hounding them for not providing pictures grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Igwe my darling sugar, my one and only lolo kiss You know I can't stop thinking about you, hence the reason your name is always on my mind grin

Thank God Igwe is after the VIN no. for which  the potential rip off  car adverts  can be tracked down smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2009
Nairalist doesn't have any official VIN policy yet. At this growing stage, we can't afford to reject any ads.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by inspiredm(m): 9:24am On Feb 01, 2009
Seun:

Nairalist doesn't have any official VIN policy yet. At this growing stage, we can't afford to reject any ads.

It wasn't really Curiosity that killed the Cat; it was the Car, The Cat got pretty Excited chasing that fuzzy looking ball which had captured its curiosity - Across the Road that it didn't notice the Car Coming With Full Speed, So the Cat died with the Fuzzy Looking ball Now well out of its Reach cheesy cheesy

Incorporate Images on Nairalist Auto Sections, lets Double Our Adverts Here & There O Jare
cheesy cool
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2009
Seun:

Nairalist doesn't have any official VIN policy yet.  At this growing stage, we can't afford to reject any ads.
Urge them to be adding prices to their  ads.It helps to attract  buyers.
Best of luck,
smiley smiley
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Martins00(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Urge them to be adding prices to their ads.It helps to attract buyers.
Best of luck,
smiley smiley

@ Igwe 1

If this site were yours, I'm pretty sure we would have to pay a certain amount to u for every car sold or probably every Ad. cheesy
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2009
Martins00:

@ Igwe 1

If this site were yours, I'm pretty sure we would have to pay a certain amount to u for every car sold or probably every Ad. cheesy

If it would make things work out fine, why not?
cool
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2009
Martins00:

@ Igwe

Someone (Cosjo) is accusing u of having two faces (2 IDs) for ur selfish purpose. Is tht true?
Pls comment on this. . .
What for?
Ok! Do you have two Ids
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Cosjo(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

What for?
Ok! Do you have two Ids
cheesy cheesy
igwe1,
did jenju bribe you in abuja to run other car dealers on nairaland down Azuka the world is watching us o, save yourself while you can.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Martins00(m): 11:32am On Feb 02, 2009
@ Igwe

[size=20pt]Ur comment is needed on this thread[/size] https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.256.html
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by igwe11(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2009
Cosjo:

igwe1,
did jenju bribe you in abuja to run other car dealers on nairaland down Azuka the world is watching us o, save yourself while you can.
Ever since you came out as inspired men's boy/client, you have never been yourself again.Check out this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.256.html#msg3414184
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Cosjo(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2009
igwe 1:

Ever since you came out as inspired men's boy/client, you have never been yourself again.Check out this https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.256.html#msg3414184

Martins00:

[size=25pt]Face allegations first, my friend!

Were u bribed or not?[/size]

[size=25pt]Do u have a second Id called firearmy?[/size]
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Uwadiegwu1: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2009
@ seun
How much does it cost you to host a site huge like nairaland and what company do you use. I know it is personal, but you can estimate or give me the company name or address.
Thanks
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by gestapo(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Seun(m): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
Please, this thread is about Nairalist: http://www.nairalist.com/ Starting such a site is about expertise.
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Jesarmy(f): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2009
@Seun,
I was informed by email that nairalist.com now provides accomodation for pictures,thank you so much for this service.
Regards,
Jesarmy
Re: Please Cross-Post Your Car Ads On Nairalist - Now Supports Pictures! by Jesarmy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Seun,
Thanks for the clarification.
Jesarmy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mitsubushi Space Wagon(Three seater) Auto Transmission For 300K for urgent sale / SOLD!! SUZUKI Every Mini bus Available for Sale.Lagos: (550k). NEGOTIABLE / 2007-2016 LEXUS LS460L...GS350...ES350...IS250 (4d Chairmen) Brandnew & Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.