Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. (15317 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Mayydayy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
my sister.
i know a lot of people are telling you sex is not it all but for me sex is the nunber one force that can make or mar a matrimonial union.
am not advocating you leaving him.keep doing what you are already doing.
teach him.
be patient.
you said he is your best friend.
good friends are hard to come by.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Chukwutobi: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
I would have advised you, but you have removed me from the list of the advisers you want
so........
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

I am in dire need of serious, unbiased advice to avert making a lifelong mistake. Serious comments only please, no trolls, judgemental people, immature guys and girls, religious extreemists NOT allowed in here.

Im a young lady, 27 years of age, have a nice job in a good company, very goodlooking. The reason for this description is to give a background to my plight.

I'm at that phase in my life where im ready to start a family. I always imagined that i would meet a guy randomly, fall in love and get married, but that has not been the case. With age, i learnt that marriage is not a fairytail and that one must think thoroughly, and venture with the head and the heart.

I have a guy whom ive dated on and off for 2 years and hes asked me to marry him a couple of times. We are very good friends, we have a certain kind of understanding, his family likes me, we share the same beliefs, ideologies and outlook on life. He can trek from berger to ojuelegba is that would make me happy.

However, we are not sexuall.y compatible. i mean the se.x is nothing to write home about. Ive tried many times to help him out, tell him what to do, etc but he never ever gets it right. That is a major issue for me. Hes also not so physically attractive, but im ok with his looks.

Im confused because i have a lot of other men flocking around me, showing indications of seriousness, but you know what they say about the devil you know and the angel you dont know.

I need advice please

Thank you
haba that 1 na small thing na...when musa mai bura is there!just a test will convince u!
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by LadyX(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:

This is the thought that keeps running through my mind, its a lifelong commitment.

Yes dear, it's a life long commitment.
If his performance is bothering you maybe you should leave. You said you've tried to teach him, but it's not working...well what else can you do?
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Janiobi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Call me or send me a what@pp message @08184716722 so I can give you some personal advice my dream girl. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sex keeps it going
Companionship makes it stable
Love does not only make u stay
Money iis as good as wonderful sex.

What and how exactly do u teach this man?

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by floragregs(f): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Plz don't do what u will eventually regret. If u are not ok with him, take a walk. If u marry him and he still doesn't satisfy you, babe u WILL cheat on him! Leave matter for mattias.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by jey4all(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sexual compatibility matters a lot in marriage. Make a choice and be happy

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Kingsasian(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Keneking:
You need to improve on your writing skills.

if u are good at writing then go publish ur own book.

4 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Women.

Always want it all.

Here you have a nice guy who is everything you want apart from sex. Sex seems to be food to you. Ok, date someone else who'll give you all the sex you want, but treat you like crap, no still.

Very discombobulated species.

There are 1,000 men flocking around you. Date one of them, or 10's of them to know who will give you the sex you desire since that's all is holding you back. No. Because of angel and devil blah blah blah.

Why the fvck are ladies so fvcking confused?

My advice - wait till you're 35. That's just only 8 years from now. By then you'll know what to do. . .
na u be d guyhow e take concern u like dis!

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by landlordalaba(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

I am in dire need of serious, unbiased advice to avert making a lifelong mistake. Serious comments only please, no trolls, judgemental people, immature guys and girls, religious extreemists NOT allowed in here.

Im a young lady, 27 years of age, have a nice job in a good company, very goodlooking. The reason for this description is to give a background to my plight.

I'm at that phase in my life where im ready to start a family. I always imagined that i would meet a guy randomly, fall in love and get married, but that has not been the case. With age, i learnt that marriage is not a fairytail and that one must think thoroughly, and venture with the head and the heart.

I have a guy whom ive dated on and off for 2 years and hes asked me to marry him a couple of times. We are very good friends, we have a certain kind of understanding, his family likes me, we share the same beliefs, ideologies and outlook on life. He can trek from berger to ojuelegba is that would make me happy.

However, we are not sexuall.y compatible. i mean the se.x is nothing to write home about. Ive tried many times to help him out, tell him what to do, etc but he never ever gets it right. That is a major issue for me. Hes also not so physically attractive, but im ok with his looks.

Im confused because i have a lot of other men flocking around me, showing indications of seriousness, but you know what they say about the devil you know and the angel you dont know.

I need advice please

Thank you
if sex is important to you like I believe it should be leave the bro. Don't marry out of pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by sorextee(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have. Not judging though.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Mintayo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am tired of hearing about this sexual compatibility thing!
Some ladies will throw away a good man just because they are not sexually compatible, smh, like say sexual compatibility can not be learned!
OP do u prefer a guy that can satisfy you in bed yet cheats or beats you?
More reason Why sex before marriage is not advised, assuming you are the no sex before marriage type, you get married to him and you discovered that you are not sexually compatible, What will u do?
The answer above will be my advise to you!

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by ijecks(f): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
ah ah you even tasted the forbidden fruit on top your matter,sex is not everything, he already has other good qualities, hold on too him cuz you would find it difficult if you lose him cuz that kind of relationship is a rare gem,if sex is your ideal thing marry him for your heart and continue teaching so far he is willing to learn,the worse thing that can happen is if he is not willing to learn because of his ego
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Hollawaley(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

I need advice please

Thank you
Oh lawd, this cant be me --ffwd-- well its your head cos in your heart you love him. And don't think of backing out because of one problem that can be fixed. Find a way to fix that problem, teach him sex-ed in all possible ways, theoretically by making him read books,articles,e.t.c of sex-ed. And practically on the bed.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

I need advice please

Thank you

So what exactly do you want nairalanders to do for you,to help you make a decision or what¿
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by sorextee(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Best advice do far.. grin
hilaomo:
haba that 1 na small thing na...when musa mai bura is there!just a test will convince u!

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nihilist: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's very obvious OP is a nymph0.

After your toto don slack finish, you con dey dey complain say the sex no good.

How the sex go good, when na dual carriage highway dey down there?

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Akalia(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Another annoying sex based thread. Come to think of it, there R more nymphomaniac on NL than one would think.

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op you can do self service to help your self out, just insert candles and I assure you, you will enjoy it ;d
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Kolade354(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Thannks zedx5 for your contribution, remember, i said no judgements, advice only.
Sex sex sex sex sex sex..........He will bring out his dick and drill your Hole for 40 mins then you are done.............I RESERVE MY COMMENT TILL FUTHER NOTICE

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Mintayo(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Marriage is not just about sex, there are better things than sex to look for in a partner.
I don't even understand What people mean by sexual compatibility, is it not to satisfy your partners? Is that anything hard in that? Is it something one cannot learn per time?
Is it not to penetrate a woman's VJ after some pre-intimacy? Is it not the mourning, screaming and coming
I will choose a good lady, with a good and compassionate heart over the above!

5 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Orikinla(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
It is not easy to jump to conclusions when there is no fair hearing.
If your man cannot make you come, the problem could be from you if you are circumcised or have frigidity.
If you are a woman and you want orgasm, I strongly recommend O-Shot (R) Procedure.for Women Suffering from Instruments Dyspareunia or Vulvodynia. See how it works on Nigeria's only adult blog on http://www.kissesandroses..com/
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by MRLINGTON(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
FTP murdered u but if u must read my comment

I would say go with d guy uv known nd love alot..if he can do anything for u den believe me he's gon learn something new just to satisfy u...marry him..hes a nice man since u're okay with He's looks nd he's family loves u...

Do not fall into d hands if aman dah would satisfy u nd still try to satisfy others outside....with what u said abt ur current bf..he must be God fearing too...that is all u need right now..marriage is a life time tin..do not do it cos u want to satisfy ur urge buh do it cos u want a happy home cos Dats suppose to be every woman's wish nd prayer...do it cos u want ur kids to be happy do it cos u don't want to end up regretting..d too many guys coming after u wants u in bed nd ntn more nd going wit dem might help u hate d world...

#stick to him
He loves u...in what ever way dah u find him imperfect try to make him perfect..its no crime if he learns from u dats y u're both one......him too might have perfected ur imperfections by nt judging u in anyway....

Give him your love nd forget d other guys...

Happiness is everything...Be a good woman

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Donykua: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
The DEVIL you know is the answer..
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
sexyseun:
@ OP.. Dont mind those saying Se.x is not everything, na lie oooo, As for me, se.x is vital in my marriage oooo, any man wey no sabi do d do i reject him by fire by force, its a prayer point oooo,, u wanna know anoda one? Any man wey no sabi go pass 3 rounds i reject him by fire by force! Se.x is sweet, its refreshing, its amazing, its wonderful and no wonder God truly endorses it for our procreation. I am an advocate of good se.x i wish i can be appointed as a female Ambassador on sexual matters in Nigeria.

See Babe, go confront am, make im go find correct jedi abi wetin una dey call am, if he cant last more than 40mins continuously non-stop....END the Relationship ASAP angry

Are you married to a power horse¿ grin

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Mintayo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am always scared of ladies that shout or make emphasis on sexual compatibility, such ladies are cheats in the making!
Given the right opportunity, they will cheat on their partners, same with guys too!

5 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Is his d!ck small? If it's big, thenn you stay ontop and satisfy ur sef.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Another Angel seeker......you can't just get all in human...Everyone got a weakness.....is your duty to make it his strength.....
Don't make a mistake you'll live to regret.....................................am out

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by airsaylongcon: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was going to sit down and give u a proper tongue lashing. But no I won't. Ur biggest problem now is that u have a lot of potential suitors and u r trying to cherry-pick. At 27, u r very close to "Best Before" date. If u r happy with everything about him except the sex then I'd say go for it. Sex is not food that u will eat and belle full. The other day a woman was divorcing her husband because his wee-wee was "waoh-waoh". If this guy has "entered the place" and is still coming back after two years then he's serious. Those thousands milling around u will fade off after making u a conquest. They be like "nothing dey there again". Sex can be learnt. Do the research then teach him. After all, men love their mother's food. Women often learn to cook like their mother in laws especially when it's a cross cultural marriage.

For some reason though, I think u have made ur mind on leaving him.

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by morgang(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Keneking:
First , you need to improve on your writing skills before we can address your points.

Second, what denomination do you belong? I mean where do you worship?

Third, describe your physique. I mean give a vivid description of your physical shape? This is important to compare with the demands of the market at this point.

Fourth, 27 years of age is way to young to enter into marriage. From your expression, it suggests that you want to go into that institution due to peer pressures and societal expectations.

Fifth, your argument about an angel and devil is not ideal in this context. If I get you, it appears that you want someone else but urgently require approval from Nairalanders to engage in such unholy act.

By the way, don't you think it is sin to engage in an illicit affair with a man whom you are not married to undecided

Don't judge, u judged
Advice, no advice undecided

And worst of all, asking questions upon questions and eventually, u end up judging...

*Improve on how to follow instructions *

4 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by mmsen: 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you're thinking about marrying a guy that you don't feel compatible with then I doubt whether you have a heart or a 'head'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women / Taxi Driver Nabbed While Nashing A Lady, By The Road Side - VIDEO / How Can I Increase My Hip?i Have None.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.