Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? (916 Views)

6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Omeife2: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Saw this comment from this woman and i wondered how many of such partially demented people we have out there.. Ladies do you are with her?

Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 03, 2015
She needs beating cos she's a cow!!!
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by richol(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2015
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA...LAUGHING IN SPANISH
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by phlio(m): 11:24am On Mar 03, 2015
God help the next generation
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by elantraceey(f): 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
She needs medical attention undecided
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Equado(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Believe or not, some useless girls are this way. This kind of girls are very stubborn and lack self esteem and dangerously stewpeed. Her life her choice.
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh goody.

Fifty shades of cray
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wow!!!!! the lady married a cool guy, why didn't she marry someone like Jim Iyke or Baba Dami that leaves closer to my house....... then she should come and repeat this.
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Vivly(f): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
This woman was physically abused as a child. Either that or her man is Christian Grey!
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:
This woman was physically abused as a child. Either that or her man is Christian Grey!

grin grin grin 50 Shades of Grey...

Longest time, bae..
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Vivly(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin 50 Shades of Grey...

Longest time, bae..
Lol. Seen the movie yet?
School stress o. Hw you na?
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by mizkeleke(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Funny sha. Have a friend who can't date a guy that does not beat her.
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vivly:

Lol. Seen the movie yet?
School stress o. Hw you na?
Awwww... Sorry dear.. We are still on IT here, and already tired sad sad, though we are rounding up..

Yeah!! I've seen it grin grin.. The movie was/is on the lips of everyone that I had plans of seeing it in the cinema, and then, I heard twas banned angry angry.. Why?? I shaperly downloaded it wink wink..

Nice movie.. No much sexual contents joor... All 'hype'...
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by alberto2k(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Buhahaha grin

Some women eh! angry
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Women,the most complicated creatures roaming the earth,be like say at some point God replace their brains with that of a periwrinkle
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lord help her....
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Her dad beat her mum,her bf/husband is beating,that's why she think it's normal
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by SirNetwork(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Atleast hot slap tend to make sense sometimes
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by LewisO: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
She's a she goat so she will always enjoy being beat.
Re: Do Some Ladies Really Enjoy Being Beaten? by dareyking(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mustard on the beat ooohhh......

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Things You Should Learn From Your Failed Relationship / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? / Confused And Shattered Heart, Advice Needed Before He Self Destructs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.