Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (28631 Views)

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
So you mean i'm too small to walk you down the aisle ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by VickyRotex(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
So you mean i'm too small to walk you down the aisle ? undecided

Oh Lort!!! *In Madea's voice* sad

I thought I was the Bride here.... embarassed

I hope its not what am thinking

So I wee propose and still be the groom again....

I still maintain ChildNotBride!!! grin tongue
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh Lort!!! *In Madea's voice* sad

I thought I was the Bride here.... embarassed

I hope its not what am thinking

So I wee propose and still be the groom again....

I still maintain ChildNotBride!!! grin tongue

lwkmd roflmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by VickyRotex(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
lwkmd roflmao cheesy

undecided undecided angry angry sad sad
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2015
salemdv:
everything na must for man while the only must for a woman is just to open her legs. eleyi gidigan ooo
My brother I tire oooo
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
The title shld ve bin, "qualities of a robot". undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by holyokoto(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Almost every Man in the world is aware of these quality, I thought I will see a new one undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by TS2(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Infact...women just came into this world to come and be cared for. they have no other purpose. The man is the slave abi?

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Smartresult(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
The following are jhe achievement of Gej in the oil sector
Fuel subsidy scam,
fuel scarcity,
$20billion oil money scam,
increase in pump price,
ministry of niger delta scam,
sure-p scam,
another $10 billion oil money scam,
building of an oil refineries in each of geopolitical zone scam etc.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2015
bamac:
Most women are confused when choosing their life
partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips
to consider before choosing a husband material:

1. He must love God (depending on the religion)

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

5. He must be caring.

6. He must be a good listener

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which
might affect you or the home you intend to build with
him.

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the
kind of family you wish to be part of.

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and
your unborn children.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for
himself, you and your home at large.

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/03/qualities-man-must-possess-to-become.html?m=1

These are baseline qualities that everyman must possess na

or are there men who do not possess these qualities?
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by darepoju(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
@op, you are not yet a good writer but take this bottle of orijin and you shall receive inspiration from above

#keep calm and drink orijin
the write up is very brave

his points are brief and sense filled
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ladyabadi(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Nice qualities but no 1 is perfect. As a lady just ask and bliv God for a God fearing, understanding and responsible man. Leave bookuru listed qualities.

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by darepoju(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
@op, you are not yet a good writer but take this bottle of orijin and you shall receive inspiration from above

#keep calm and drink orijin
the write up is very brave

his points are brief and sense filled..
I like it..
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Raypawer(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2015
is nairaland all about husband and wife? boyfriend and girlfriend these days? angry angry Educative post is shrinking off undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
MUST BE A GOOD KISSER grin
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
rokiatu:
To add to the list,

He must be tolerant

He must be forgiving

He must be understanding

He must be hard working and focus

But must of all he must be your friend.

young woman, how many of this qualities u measured do you possess yourself?

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by spacyzuma(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
I stoppd reading at Number 1.
Nigerian women go dey alright with God-loving/believing men. smiley

bamac:

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by NifemiOlu(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Can't see MONEY on that list...

Women, how far?

Seriously, without money, forget qualities 2-10. I know what I'm saying o.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
I'm proudly atheist! If that makes me unsuitable so be it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2015
xynerise:

No offense, but you sometimes sound/write like a teenager
but he is a teenager.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Mikwus(f): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me and ask for my hand in marriage cheesy

#SMH...........mtcheeeew
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by MrFootball(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
No 3
I no gree o
U must learn to change n become a better person if d need arises

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bobo65(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2015
NifemiOlu:
Can't see MONEY on that list...

Women, how far?

Seriously, without money, forget qualities 2-10. I know what I'm saying o.

Depends on ur definition of money
as far he is comfortable
doesnt need to have all the money in d world
no broke guy is allowed to have a fiancee talk more of a wife

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2015
MrFootball:
No 3
I no gree o
U must learn to change n become a better person if d need arises

100% true
a gal dat talks too much normally insult alot...she shouldn't be telling a man to take her as she is..
cos wen a guy loves a lady...as d op said...he will be a good listener and listening to crap actually makes a man crappier
and leads to horrible marriages and broken homes
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ojaydedon(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
bamac:

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

5. He must be caring.

6. He must be a good listener

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which
might affect you or the home you intend to build with
him.

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the
kind of family you wish to be part of.

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and
your unborn children.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for
himself, you and your home at large.

angryangryangryangry

no comment
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by MrFootball(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
bobo65:

100% true
a gal dat talks too much normally insult alot...she shouldn't be telling a man to take her as she is
cos wen a guy loves a lady...as d open said...he will be a good listener and listening crap actually makes a man crappier
True word bro
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Really
How old are you sef cause u just sound like a teen who has been listening to lot of marriage seminar
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ijecks(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
hmnn odikwa risky
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by intercom: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=16pt]I hav all this qualities already, but hav not bin approach by any lady for....[/size]
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by dseries(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa oh. Evrytin is must, must and must. What abt d ladies wat are the must for them? Please sum1 shld cum up wit a counter thread.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by yemison(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
well dats a gud write up dere bt wot abt d ladies n is dat all a man needs to b a gud husband a father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.