Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (28630 Views)

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by instinct57vm(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2015
another problem this country faces n poor reasoning in this part of the world: "the bliv that man should be the supernatural being n woman should be useless. God help us....
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by zingo42(f): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

Definitely nt this 1

d 1 from d D
pls write what someone will understand,thnk u
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by zingo42(f): 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
intercom:
[size=16pt]I hav all this qualities already, but hav not bin approach by any lady for....[/size]
will u marry me?
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by sage2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
DrAify:
grin grin grin

Damn girl! Is that your pic? I mean you DP. You've got it really going well in your favour. With you, I will kiss good bye to working on weekends. I would rather just be diligently working on you.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Mhizizzy(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
M not getting married now so I will contact u later
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by seguntunde88: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
hello pals
cheesy
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bamac(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am glad my post made frontpage 4 d 1st time since i became a nairalander, tnx seun and my fellow nairalanders who v made ds a reality.... Am happy(lol)
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by NifemiOlu(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
bobo65:

Depends on ur definition of money
as far he is comfortable
doesnt need to have all the money in d world
no broke guy is allowed to have a fiancee talk more of a wife

Yea. No one can have all the money 'in the world'. My definition of having money is synonymous to being comfortable. There are many dudes with WIVES and no cash. There are some with a wife, no cash. When there's no money, a man loses his good part of his being e.g qualities from 2-10. That's what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by lolaxavier(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
bamac:
Most women are confused when choosing their life
partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips
to consider before choosing a husband material:

1. He must love God (depending on the religion)

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

5. He must be caring.

6. He must be a good listener

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which
might affect you or the home you intend to build with
him.

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the
kind of family you wish to be part of.

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and
your unborn children.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for
himself, you and your home at large.

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/03/qualities-man-must-possess-to-become.html?m=1

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH NUMBER 1. IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW, IT IS MY OPINION...
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ivyT(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
zingo42:
pls write what someone will understand,thnk u

No b by force to read my comment
Kpomkwem;
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by decountof(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
@op point number 3..He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

***i disagree on accepting an evil,disrespectful,stubborn,troublesome...without-an-attitude kind of woman,who believes she is always right.

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by soulfood(m): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Best Sound, The Best DJ, The Best Price here.

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
rokiatu:
To add to the list,

He must be tolerant

He must be forgiving

He must be understanding

He must be hard working and focus

But must of all he must be your friend.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by sly100: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me and ask for my hand in marriage cheesy

u go wait tyre be that
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by dee1wolex(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Oh boy.....guys dey mak am for dis section o.........i com dey education dey waste....me sef get the qualities o....incase extra chic dey cool
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bamac(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
lolaxavier:

I STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH NUMBER 1. IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW, IT IS MY OPINION...

No problem
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ojeycombo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
**yawns** some peeps be turning NL to BBM chat...SMY angry if u like her/him, contact "privately" and stop draining my bytes on sumtin i won't benefit. unless itz gonna be a 3-some tho grin
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mikwus:

#SMH...........mtcheeeew
hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
sly100:
u go wait tyre be that
Is that what u think ?
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Bluffly: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
bamac:
Most women are confused when choosing their life
partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips
to consider before choosing a husband material:

1. He must love God (depending on the religion)

Do they love God themselves? If they do they should not be preparing for a divisible marriage but rather uphold the tenets of marriage by God

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

Do they even know what Love means? Some see love when they order their man and he yields, some expect their man to treat them as if they are handicapped.

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

Are they ready to accept their man for who and what he is without their own desire of what they want?

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

Can they equally love his parents and siblings as well. A good percentage craves for me and my husband.

5. He must be caring.

Ask them to differentiate between their want for care and mischievousness.

6. He must be a good listener.

I tire o. Most women are bad communicators, they think talking is communication but it's not. Do they listen themselves? They want a man that would listen and they do not even know how to listen

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which
might affect you or the home you intend to build with
him.

As if they are bold themselves when it matters

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the
kind of family you wish to be part of.

And you want him to accept you for who you are after you have gotten a plan for what you want. If you evaluate the family and you see that it conforms to your standard; what you've simply done is accepting him for what you want

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and
your unborn children.

Some do not know what a motherly role is? neither can they truly be sincere with what a fatherly role is. Even you will see them working against him if he starts putting the same fatherly role they crave for, why? because they do not understand it.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for
himself, you and your home at large.

Hmm. As if they themselves know how to dream.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Bluffly: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
instinct57vm:
another problem this country faces n poor reasoning in this part of the world: "the bliv that man should be the supernatural being n woman should be useless. God help us....

I tire o. Let's even agree that Men have some physical strength which could as well cum mental that does not exclude a woman from developing her innate physical and mental strength. If a man seizes to exercise himself, he becomes weak and if a woman exercises herself, she gathers strength.

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Jfrezzy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ladies I got all that ,just wait
But u family Must be rich .
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good job bamac
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Ngokafor(f): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me and ask for my hand in marriage cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by JahzaraAde(f): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
He should have a vision. That way, I'm better able to submit to and help him.

I really like the list though smiley
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by NEROSKY(m): 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
xynerise:

No offense, but you sometimes sound/write like a teenager

You Must Be a sadist, u need a therapist, una no dey joke 4 ur family
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bamac(m): 12:17am On Mar 05, 2015
wristwatch:
Good job bamac
tnx
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Orijin101:
@op, you are not yet a good writer but take this bottle of orijin and you shall receive inspiration from above

#keep calm and drink orijin
n this agbo...might cure d brain fever too
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
op u are obviously on something,,,maybe monkey tail....of all reasons u didn't mention d ultimate criteria**drags his ears** come here u buttocks deserves some floggings
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2015
TS2:
Infact...women just came into this world to come and be cared for. they have no other purpose. The man is the slave abi?
u better believe it bro,last i checked d bible we requested 4 dem
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2015
MrPresident1:

These are baseline qualities that everyman must possess na

or are there men who do not possess these qualities?
yea d writeup is brave in ur eyes coz if t were u,we would ve lost network on our fones.....dats wot u meant rite,guy sip dis orijin make u dey reason well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.