Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria (104431 Views)

Job Offer As A Teacher In Federal College, Should I Take It Or Not? / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / 500,000 Employed School Teachers Will Be Paid N23,000 As Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by romzyxy(m): 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
And why shouldn't they be disciplined undecided undecided? Is it always about the money or the grooming of the kid(s) into better and responsible people in future??

As a well experienced teacher, you ought to know the right measures/approach in disciplining a child, as regards his/her offence.. Discipline doesn't necessarily have to be 'hitting with a cane'..

yea some kids are just way above certain measures. you can't generalize a measure on them. you keep on trying and trying and one day u snap and spank the kid because you want to discipline d kid not knwing dat d very rich parent of dat kid might think otherwise. I won't lose my strenght over rich kids. instead I ll find way to be more friendly to them so as to gain. Imagine the parent of a kid is paying close to 200k per term and you want me to be very strict to dat kid. haha no na. how much is the skul going to pay me. my dear I will be the kid closest friend. making my doe thru d kid. even if it meant petting when ever d kid wants to cry.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by prof800(m): 4:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Mtchewww...
you know how many years I use do teacher before I later become palm-wine tapper/farmer/me?

Remember those primary school debates of old "A farmer is better than a teacher"? Now will be the right time to support the notion.
Because even on Mars, a farmer's gonna be better than a teacher.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by dejisky(m): 5:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Zico5:
I was fortunate to visit Adesoye international school, Omu-aran. I moved around and was amazed with the materials and structure built in the area. The only thing that surprised me was the take home of some university graduates which is not up to 50k then. I wonder how such organization where students re paying nothing less than 500k per session could not pay up to 100k. The reality is that to get school that will pay up to the amount op stated above will be difficult cos the competition will be too stiff. Also, introduction of contract staff to Nigeria workforce has destroyed the marketability of our graduates and government has paid a deaf hear to the issue. May God help us, teaching is one of the best job before but things re not the same again and we need the intervention of government to make it right
Adesoye college is not in Omu Aran, is in Offa.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:52am On Mar 04, 2015
romzyxy:

yea some kids are just way above certain measures. you can't generalize a measure on them. you keep on trying and trying and one day u snap and spank the kid because you want to discipline d kid not knwing dat d very rich parent of dat kid might think otherwise. I won't lose my strenght over rich kids. instead I ll find way to be more friendly to them so as to gain. Imagine the parent of a kid is paying close to 200k per term and you want me to be very strict to dat kid. haha no na. how much is the skul going to pay me. my dear I will be the kid closest friend. making my doe thru d kid. even if it meant petting when ever d kid wants to cry.

Typical Nigerian.. Money/gifts comes 1st to you b4 the well being and discipline of a child.. I'll rather look for something else to do, rather than sit down training and teaching insultive kids, all cos of WEALTH...
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by romzyxy(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
[/b]

Typical Nigerian.. Money/gifts comes 1st to you b4 the well being and discipline of a child.. I'll rather look for something else to do, rather than sit down training and teaching insultive kids, all cos of WEALTH...

Na female you b na. keep on looking 4 something else to do in Nigeria while I ll b making my cool doe from the insultive kids. As long as I m doing my job. I ll just v 2 bear.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
romzyxy:

Na female you b na. keep on looking 4 something else to do in Nigeria while I ll b making my cool doe from the insultive kids. As long as I m doing my job. I ll just v 2 bear.

Alright Sir, and also don't feel infuriated the day they choose to slap you cos you didn't do things rightembarassed embarassed..

1 Like

Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by romzyxy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Alright Sir, and also don't feel infuriated the day they choose to slap you cos you didn't do things rightembarassed embarassed..

lolz........remember they are kids. they don't possess dat gut to slap their teacher. b4 they grow dat kind of wings, I would have made my cash and Bleep off. There are lot of schools. I ll even used that as an experience in my new school. who knows, maybe more cash ll flow in.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by eleganteunice: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice to here this. There school that pays within this range in Port Harcourt example Green Oak,Montessori International etc.

Combating stress through Massage therapy . Continue....................
[url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abojupupa:
@op, thanks for this write up. Can I ask you a favour? Kindly contact me thru my email:
faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com.

here is mine akubude_jude@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2015
ismokeweed:
Hiss. All this to promote your blog. How many of such schools exist?

..very many of them my dear!!
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by julie89(f): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
WIZGUY69:
I earn #3.5m per annum as a teacher.
wow......are u kidding me?
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by aladrix(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice job, thanks for sharing! Be kind enough to let's know if any vacant opportunity is available amongst all these schools.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Apply For The 2015 Graduate (Teacher)Trainee Programme here at www.edumaxsite./apply-for-the-2015-graduate-teacher-trainee-programme-at-greensprings-school for Greensprings School. Good luck!!
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
APPLY FOR ASSISTANT BOARD SECRETARY JOB AT (Atlantic Hall, a Co-Educational full Boarding International School) AT www.edumaxsite.
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by Sunnypar(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
cool
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by danielnewton(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Not all graduate can teach..I witness a high class graduate of engineer that can't teach simple topic in maths..so its not dt some didn't lyk teaching..BT they certificate is hmmmmm...may God save us in naija..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by Dething: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2016
Good. cool
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2016
You can earn that amount with the help of a guided educational professional that understands the 21st century education . Our knowledgeable and experienced counselors assist you to make informed choices on how to build up a good educational and teaching career of all categories through:
Teaching pedagogical training
Educational workshop and seminar
Educational CV Re-Write
Teaching job interview tips
Educational Job Type
Educational Job placement and vacancies recommendation
Educational Qualifications for professional teachers
Teaching/Educational Examinations
Registration with TRCN (Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria) to be certified.
We provide a platform for prospective Young and resourceful graduate interested in becoming a professional educator/teacher and educational administrators to realize their dream by making the entire process easier and seamless. We are in constant touch with the international and other schools and as such provide relevant and timely information to our talented graduate from the moment they contact us, starting with their Curriculum Vitae (CV); should they have any issues we could help to resolve. At no time, during the entire process are you left on your own. You can count on us. We are different because WE CARE!!!

Contact us: For more information,

Email: peceducation@yahoo.com
Facebook page: peceducational
LinkedIn: Peceducational Consult
Twitter: @peceducation
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by akubudejud(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2016
In 2013 I wrote an article on this platform (Nairaland) about 'Teaching Jobs Now Hot Cake and immediately after that I wrote about how you can earn salaries between N100,000-N350,000 even more working in some International schools in Nigeria.

However, some Nigerians do not believe what I tagged my VIEW AND EXPERIENCES, I really do not blame them base on what I called Individual Perspective of the matter, meanwhile those that believed in what I shared either wrote to me through their comments or mailed me for counseling and guidance on how that can be possible, some actually left with a changed mind-set, some could not cope with the truth, while many were employed based on the simple recommendations, advice and training---Please, check these linkes and read about the previous write- ups.

https://www.nairaland.com/1517304/teaching-job-now-hot-cake
https://www.nairaland.com/2176652/earn-salary-between-n100000-n350000-teacher#31259920

Basic facts about today’s Unemployment realities:
• Things are changing fast worldwide and we must change.
• Graduates from various institutions are increasing by day.
• Youth unemployment will continue in the increase.
• Companies are downsizing daily.
• Research has shown that unemployment will increase because we are in the (Robotic World Or smart Century)
• Many companies will continue to cut down staff except for very important or specialized positions.etc

Basic facts about Teaching Jobs realities in today’s world:

• The fact remains that technology cannot replace teachers.
• But teachers can be replaced if not technologically inclined or trained for the 21st century education.
• As a matter of fact education or the need for a teacher will be in the increase.
• Man cannot survive today's Robotic world without been taught.
• People will continue to seek for knowledge.
• Researchers have it that the three key JOBS that MIGHT not experience serious manpower shutdown are the educational sector, agricultural sector and ICT do your findings to also ascertain these facts.
• Why students, pupils and of cause your children and grandchildren will continue to seek for education.
• To catch up with today’s world and to teach them you will need the teachers.
• I mean the real 21st century teacher/educator.
• No matter how the unemployment bites hard in the country the teachers will be needed at all-time even if the salary is small.
• Or even start your own school business.

If I have been able to spur you a little about the teaching profession, I must quick to admit that not everyone can or will be a teacher or an educator, But the truth of the matter is that The Nigerian economy has been quite unstable for some time now. From falling oil prices to increasing naira to dollar exchange rate that have multiplier effects on the economy. Nigeria has been plagued by unemployment for a long time, the rate of unemployment has been at 23.9% since 2013 and from the way things are going, it doesn’t look like it going to be reducing anytime soon. The multiplier effects of the fall in Nigeria’s oil prices are evident in the financial report of oil and gas companies in the country.

Because of the fall in oil price from $110 to $55 in June 2014 oil & gas firms have been experiencing losses since middle of last year. Every company depends on it revenue and profit for continuous running; these companies however can no longer maximize their profits because their total cost (expenditure) no longer matches their total revenue which leads to a deficit (loss). The fact that these companies are making losses make them want to stay afloat hence the downsizing of employees.

The increase in the naira to dollar exchange rate also has the multiplier effect on unemployment. The unstable nature of the naira in comparison to the dollar has led to a rise in the price of wheat and other imported raw materials used in the production of consumer goods in Nigeria, also there has been an increase in the Value Added Tax (VAT) of these commodities.

READ THESE: COMPANIES ARE PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING LOSSES AND CUTBACKS HENCE THEIR DECISION TO LAY OFF THEIR WORKERS SO THEY CAN STAY AFLOAT.

LIST OF COMPANIES:

• Schlumberger Limited has laid off 20,000 of its employees between 2014 and 2015. This was because the lower oil prices and cutbacks in their exploration and production forced their decision.

• Shell laid off 7,000 of its employees,

• Baker Hughes – 13,000,

• Weatherford International – 14,000,

• Halliburton – 18,000.

• The Nigerian Bottling Company which is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic group has laid off 1,800 workers because of the increasing exchange rate. The company has experienced a 14% decrease in its earnings last year and also a declining revenue growth.

• The Flour Mills of Nigeria is not left out of this trend, the unstable exchange rate led to an increase in the price of wheat and VAT which affects their production processes.

• Diamond Bank also laid of about 1000 workers this year because of restructuring of the banks operations.

• Lacasera laid off over 700 workers this year because they decided that they wanted to be part of unions that have their benefits at heart.

• Iroko TV also laid off hundreds of workers this year mostly from their marketing department of its Lagos office because they were not able to meet up with set targets.

The list can go on and on really, as we still have many businesses like Deal Dey & Jumia who also laid off hundreds if not thousands of employees.

Will the trend be ending anytime soon? Only God can tell!

While some companies have seemingly genuine reasons for laying off workers, some others may not…...
An economist says” Teaching Jobs seems to be more secure based on some facts on ground” what that simply means is that more people will go for Teaching now, and if you want to be ready for the anticipated competition ahead, you must be ready and be relevant as a 21st century educator/teacher to remain employable for Good schools.

Remember this,graduate might be looking for teaching Jobs but those already in the teaching field are changing jobs even at this time of downsizing, the difference is professionalism.There are good schools (particularly international schools)that can pay well but you must start somewhere first!!

How do I get one?

• Get Professional Advice.
• Get trained/attend Seminars.
• Be certified.
• Seek counseling
• Get the 21st Century CV
• Be updated on educational Technology.
• Learn when schools are recruiting
• Learn how to attend teaching and educational interviews etc.
• Learn about many other Jobs that are associated with Education(If you are not a Teacher) etc.
For more information visit: peceducation@yahoo.com, Facebook page: peceducational

Am not writing to scare you, but the truth is that TEACHERS are far more becoming very relevant in today's world. THINK ABOUT IT TODAY!!

1 Like

Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
stan241:
If you have the passion trust me teaching can be so so fun especially when after hours of head scratching they finally get it oh dear its a heavenly feeling....the problem will always be the pay that's why I'm going all the way thank God I'm an educationist which gives me an added advantage...def go for my PGD then Masters and keep climbing till the highest possible height....Lecturer abi Lecturing assistants earn quite high nowadays so im def motivated especially cus its a passion of mine but as for sec school its OYO...went for an interview in an Indian owned school at Onitsha GRA and after all the forming the ladies there did and passing the exam which no be here at all they said my start up pay will be 10k i just told them I wanted to go take passport and disappeared ta God punish poverty
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by kingsleyugo41(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
stan241:
If you have the passion trust me teaching can be so so fun especially when after hours of head scratching they finally get it oh dear its a heavenly feeling....the problem will always be the pay that's why I'm going all the way thank God I'm an educationist which gives me an added advantage...def go for my PGD then Masters and keep climbing till the highest possible height....Lecturer abi Lecturing assistants earn quite high nowadays so im def motivated especially cus its a passion of mine but as for sec school its OYO...went for an interview in an Indian owned school at Onitsha GRA and after all the forming the ladies there did and passing the exam which no be here at all they said my start up pay will be 10k i just told them I wanted to go take passport and disappeared ta God punish poverty
Hope is ASAF right?
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by stan241(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
Hope is ASAF right?
Yea
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by kingsleyugo41(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2016
stan241:
Yea
some one said that they pay from 24k for secondary teachers
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by stan241(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2016
kingsleyugo41:
some one said that they pay from 24k for secondary teachers

Can't say for now though
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Please post new jobs
Re: Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria by busuyem: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
akubudejud:
In 2013 I wrote an article on this platform (Nairaland) about 'Teaching Jobs Now Hot Cake and immediately after that I wrote about how you can earn salaries between N100,000-N350,000 even more working in some International schools in Nigeria.

However, some Nigerians do not believe what I tagged my VIEW AND EXPERIENCES, I really do not blame them base on what I called Individual Perspective of the matter, meanwhile those that believed in what I shared either wrote to me through their comments or mailed me for counseling and guidance on how that can be possible, some actually left with a changed mind-set, some could not cope with the truth, while many were employed based on the simple recommendations, advice and training---Please, check these linkes and read about the previous write- ups.

https://www.nairaland.com/1517304/teaching-job-now-hot-cake
https://www.nairaland.com/2176652/earn-salary-between-n100000-n350000-teacher#31259920

Basic facts about today’s Unemployment realities:
• Things are changing fast worldwide and we must change.
• Graduates from various institutions are increasing by day.
• Youth unemployment will continue in the increase.
• Companies are downsizing daily.
• Research has shown that unemployment will increase because we are in the (Robotic World Or smart Century)
• Many companies will continue to cut down staff except for very important or specialized positions.etc

Basic facts about Teaching Jobs realities in today’s world:

• The fact remains that technology cannot replace teachers.
• But teachers can be replaced if not technologically inclined or trained for the 21st century education.
• As a matter of fact education or the need for a teacher will be in the increase.
• Man cannot survive today's Robotic world without been taught.
• People will continue to seek for knowledge.
• Researchers have it that the three key JOBS that MIGHT not experience serious manpower shutdown are the educational sector, agricultural sector and ICT do your findings to also ascertain these facts.
• Why students, pupils and of cause your children and grandchildren will continue to seek for education.
• To catch up with today’s world and to teach them you will need the teachers.
• I mean the real 21st century teacher/educator.
• No matter how the unemployment bites hard in the country the teachers will be needed at all-time even if the salary is small.
• Or even start your own school business.

If I have been able to spur you a little about the teaching profession, I must quick to admit that not everyone can or will be a teacher or an educator, But the truth of the matter is that The Nigerian economy has been quite unstable for some time now. From falling oil prices to increasing naira to dollar exchange rate that have multiplier effects on the economy. Nigeria has been plagued by unemployment for a long time, the rate of unemployment has been at 23.9% since 2013 and from the way things are going, it doesn’t look like it going to be reducing anytime soon. The multiplier effects of the fall in Nigeria’s oil prices are evident in the financial report of oil and gas companies in the country.

Because of the fall in oil price from $110 to $55 in June 2014 oil & gas firms have been experiencing losses since middle of last year. Every company depends on it revenue and profit for continuous running; these companies however can no longer maximize their profits because their total cost (expenditure) no longer matches their total revenue which leads to a deficit (loss). The fact that these companies are making losses make them want to stay afloat hence the downsizing of employees.

The increase in the naira to dollar exchange rate also has the multiplier effect on unemployment. The unstable nature of the naira in comparison to the dollar has led to a rise in the price of wheat and other imported raw materials used in the production of consumer goods in Nigeria, also there has been an increase in the Value Added Tax (VAT) of these commodities.

READ THESE: COMPANIES ARE PRESENTLY EXPERIENCING LOSSES AND CUTBACKS HENCE THEIR DECISION TO LAY OFF THEIR WORKERS SO THEY CAN STAY AFLOAT.

LIST OF COMPANIES:

• Schlumberger Limited has laid off 20,000 of its employees between 2014 and 2015. This was because the lower oil prices and cutbacks in their exploration and production forced their decision.

• Shell laid off 7,000 of its employees,

• Baker Hughes – 13,000,

• Weatherford International – 14,000,

• Halliburton – 18,000.

• The Nigerian Bottling Company which is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic group has laid off 1,800 workers because of the increasing exchange rate. The company has experienced a 14% decrease in its earnings last year and also a declining revenue growth.

• The Flour Mills of Nigeria is not left out of this trend, the unstable exchange rate led to an increase in the price of wheat and VAT which affects their production processes.

• Diamond Bank also laid of about 1000 workers this year because of restructuring of the banks operations.

• Lacasera laid off over 700 workers this year because they decided that they wanted to be part of unions that have their benefits at heart.

• Iroko TV also laid off hundreds of workers this year mostly from their marketing department of its Lagos office because they were not able to meet up with set targets.

The list can go on and on really, as we still have many businesses like Deal Dey & Jumia who also laid off hundreds if not thousands of employees.

Will the trend be ending anytime soon? Only God can tell!

While some companies have seemingly genuine reasons for laying off workers, some others may not…...
An economist says” Teaching Jobs seems to be more secure based on some facts on ground” what that simply means is that more people will go for Teaching now, and if you want to be ready for the anticipated competition ahead, you must be ready and be relevant as a 21st century educator/teacher to remain employable for Good schools.

Remember this,graduate might be looking for teaching Jobs but those already in the teaching field are changing jobs even at this time of downsizing, the difference is professionalism.There are good schools (particularly international schools)that can pay well but you must start somewhere first!!

How do I get one?

• Get Professional Advice.
• Get trained/attend Seminars.
• Be certified.
• Seek counseling
• Get the 21st Century CV
• Be updated on educational Technology.
• Learn when schools are recruiting
• Learn how to attend teaching and educational interviews etc.
• Learn about many other Jobs that are associated with Education(If you are not a Teacher) etc.
For more information visit: peceducation@yahoo.com, Facebook page: peceducational

Am not writing to scare you, but the truth is that TEACHERS are far more becoming very relevant in today's world. THINK ABOUT IT TODAY!!
Hello OP,
I sent u a mail since Monday but I've not got your reply. Pls, I need ur feedback.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.