Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What Should I Do To Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Her?? (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Her?? by shaizegotswag: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please help have been dating this virgin for 3 years butt he met this new guy this year and started misbehaving and still didn't leave her the guy was shacking her so the guy asked for sex and she can't him and the guy broke up now she wants us to be friends for now and I do have feelings for her, please house what should I do to her cos she cheated on me without feeling any remorse or something and now she's always texting me that she's sad
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please advice me on the kind of advice you want me to give to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by Babygal4eva(f): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
is this english?
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by skywalker888(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
OP, the truth is try to avoid that lady at all cost
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=shaizegotswag post=31260387]Please help have been dating this virgin for 3 years butt he met this new guy this year and started misbehaving and still didn't leave her the guy was shacking her so the guy asked for sex and she can't him and the guy broke up now she wants us to be friends for now and I do have feelings for her, please house what should I do to her cos she cheated on me without feeling any remorse or something and now she's always texting me that she's sad[/quote

You're her fall back guy, plain & simple.

Other guys can make you mad, disrespect you & treat you bad, but the fall back guy will always be there, waiting. Kikiki. He's like the trash that gathers dust & only gets acknowledged when the ego has taken a few bruises elsewhere. Basically, a glorified pucciboy.

Don't take her back if you don't want to be the one whose availability she could bet her life savings on. Option z-when all else fails.
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by gracile(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Take some Valium, sleep
then come back and edit ur write -up.
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by bamog(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin 1st to comment!! Vote KOWA PARTY!! VOTE mrs REMI SONAYA as d president come march28!! KOWA PARTY!! FORWARD EVA!!
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by falconey(m): 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am confuse is he dating a girl or a boy?
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by ZedX5: 1:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Please help have been dating this virgin for 3 years butt he met this new guy this year and started misbehaving and still didn't leave her the guy was shacking her so the guy asked for sex and she can't him and the guy broke up now she wants us to be friends for now and I do have feelings for her, please house what should I do to her cos she cheated on me without feeling any remorse or something and now she's always texting me that she's sad
Tell her to fvck off - that ship has sailed. . . They are so fvcking confused, never know what they want and believe with few _stupid "I am sorry(s)" and some croc tears, all will be well.

Sometimes, the best karma for a girl that left a good guy is the sonofabitch she ends up with.

Move on with your life bro.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by shaizegotswag: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Tell her to fvck off - that ship has sailed. . . They are so fvcking confused, never know what they want and believe with few _stupid "I am sorry(s)" and some croc tears, all will be well.

Sometimes, the best karma for a girl that left a good guy is the sonofabitch she ends up with.

Move on with your life bro.
. Am planning to screw her hard before letting her go
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by ZedX5: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Am planning to screw her hard before letting her go
That's unnecessary drama.

Do that, and you'll be in deeper _shit. You'll even be more dyslexic than you already are.
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
what's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by Yeahreen(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'll really have loved to comment but I don't understand the words that are coming out of your mouth/Hand undecided
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by ggrin(f): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ayaf laugh hard gringringringrin

Op, are you a boy or a girlundecided
Are u dating a boy or a girlgrin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by Vision4God: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Does not mk sense 2 me
Re: What Should I Do To Her?? by teemanbastos(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
bamog:
grin 1st to comment!! Vote KOWA PARTY!! VOTE mrs REMI SONAYA as d president come march28!! KOWA PARTY!! FORWARD EVA!!
u dy dream?! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Avoid Being A "Rebound" / Photos From The Wedding Of Stephen Keshi’s Daughter… / Why Are Women So Attracted To Men In Cars???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.