Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. (5189 Views)

Breaking News: Rapper Lil Wayne Is Dead at 33 After Having 8th Seizure / Finally Lil Kesh Set To Drop His Album In March / FINALY: Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
The New Orleans Born Rapper was interviewed by one of Mtv staff in US, and was asked where he will taking on his next Tour and the Rapper Replied Nigeria. He said he loves Nigeria so much Though people Discriminates Nigeria and label it as a Bad country, he said he has take time to study Nigerians And their Artistes such as Dbanj,Wizkid,TerryG,Ice Prince AND 2Face he said they have prove to him that Nigeria is not As how its described. He Said That he has the love right fro the day he sang "A Milli" He said that he mentioned Nigeria Hair . And lyrics goes as Follows A Milli lyrics

Young Money
Ya Dig
Macoranna

A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual, bleed
Through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet
In my mind cause I don't write poo cause I ain't got time

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/finally-lil-wayne-coming-to-nigeria.html

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by kestolove95(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Him no even call M.i...
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
i tire o
kestolove95:
Him no even call M.i...
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by bamog(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin i just dnt knw why i lyk fake news!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by ggrin(f): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Can't wait to see the baddest crew gringringrin

#teamNICkIMINAJ wink

I've got a big fat aszgrin

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sure we gonna see them live
ggrin:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Can't wait to see the baddest crew gringringrin

#teamNICkIMINAJ wink

I've got a big fat aszgrin
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by ggrin(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
Sure we gonna see them live
kiss daniel is that you? shockedshockedshocked

grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Hottestdaniel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
yeah
ggrin:
kiss daniel is that you? shockedshockedshocked

grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by ggrin(f): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
yeah
your weird dreamsgrin

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by SuperSuave(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Video or...
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
?
SuperSuave:
Video or...
Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by SuperSuave(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
?
you know the drill

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by funnydick(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
OK no wahala I will go pick him up grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Him no even call M.i...

or Olamide

But dude you're wicked
Lmao oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by hatux: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lmao cheesy' dude even mentioned Terry G... Imagine him saying *terry g'

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by Divineluv14(f): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Terry G kwa undecided Psquare nko

1 Like

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by IamOpemipo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sounds like some FNN shi

2 Likes

Re: Finally Lil Wayne Coming To Nigeria. by MrCork: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
The New Orleans Born Rapper was interviewed by one of Mtv staff in US, and was asked where he will taking on his next Tour and the Rapper Replied Nigeria. He said he loves Nigeria so much Though people Discriminates Nigeria and label it as a Bad country, he said he has take time to study Nigerians And their Artistes such as Dbanj,Wizkid,TerryG,Ice Prince AND 2Face he said they have prove to him that Nigeria is not As how its described. He Said That he has the love right fro the day he sang "A Milli" He said that he mentioned Nigeria Hair . And lyrics goes as Follows A Milli lyrics

Young Money
Ya Dig
Macoranna

A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual, bleed
Through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet
In my mind cause I don't write poo cause I ain't got time

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/03/finally-lil-wayne-coming-to-nigeria.html

...how about mosskito? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chucks: Blood Brother to the Popular Igbo Rapper Phyno Fino. (Photos) / You Won’t Believe This Beautiful Lady Was A Man? See Photos Of Him/her / Kim Kardashian Bends Over And Flashes Her Bare Bum For 'love' Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.