Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" (49402 Views)

Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Black Lingerie And Jeans In Miami / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears panties when she’s going out.

“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear panties. This is not because I don’t want to wear them but because the clothes I love to wear wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz

“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not to let my panty lines show just because I like to wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and the outline of my panty is glaring like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a lady is not only about wearing make-up and Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche. She adds that she does not worry much about thoughts that she may be sexually assaulted by unscrupulous men because she makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at awkward hours.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-wear-pants-baby-blanche/

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
"A" for Azonto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by boboLIL(m): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
U shouldn't let us knw u don't wear panties.....attention denied***

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by chijoy7(f): 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
S FOR SHOKI

6 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
chijoy7:
S FOR SHOKI
Which one be shoki again?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by azeeza(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Are you a learner?
frainc:

Which one be shoki again?

16 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by englishmart(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
for her pocket o

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by berrylicious(f): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
must she tell us she doesn't wear panties....RUBBISH

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
azeeza:
Are you a learner?
Nne leave been leaner first
Na you be that for that pishur abi na photoshop?
Chai, you fine oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Mhizizzy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by raphrinco: 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mhizizzy how are you?
Mhizizzy:
Ok
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Ok
I kiss u too (@ ur dp)
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mtcheww...She should tell us why she does not make use of her "common sense"...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
Mtcheww...She should tell us why she does not make use of her "common sense"...
But do you think its all girls that wear pants?

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2015
frainc:

But do you think its all girls that wear pants?
Why is she telling us??But does she need to tell the whole world?what is the purpose of her telling us??so now that we know what should we do??to go and organize party??

3 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by frainc(m): 7:48am On Mar 05, 2015
wakacome:
Why is she telling us??But does she need to tell the whole world?what is the purpose of her telling us??so now that we know what should we do??to go and organize party??
She is telling us b'cos she want people to buy fron her market

7 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
MOD please barn the OP!!!

he just make someone wet by typing panties instead of under wears

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Me too
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by lonelydora: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Like seriously
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by naijainfogalery: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
On judgement day when God will be judging all this people, i will be on the right hand side of Jah, with my 3D glasses, having a wonderful time laughing off with all yall little little secrets

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by AJOT99(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
And so what?
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by sucess001(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
small time, you go begin complain say bois dey disturb you to verify your claims...

2 Likes

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by passionate88: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jesu

1 Like

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by thisisitetuw: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Really? Have You Seen This Video Of A Club In Ph Where Ladies Goes Unclad To Entertain Visitors ? click here ti watch
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by GoodBoi1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Who cares?
#GoodDataBest
Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by ojongowire: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Have fun, live fun and be fun. http://ojongowire.com

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by sanyablaze(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
ARE YOU A BLOGGER

AND YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS

WELL, I COULD ALWAYS DO THAT FOR YOU WITH MINIMAL CHARGES

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2

AND LETS DISCUSS

Re: Baby Blanche: "Why I Wear Lingerie And Not Panties" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
lemme utilize yh information plz! can i acces it via wired network or wireless??

cry cry cry

Mhizizzy:
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.