Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu (689 Views)

Baba Dee Blasts Davido For Disrespecting Dele Momodu / Dele Momodu Shares Photos With Davido (Throwback) / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu by societyreelnews: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
At the tail end of 2014, Bashorun Dele Momodu hosted an ambitious Ovation Red Carol event at the state banquet hall in Accra, Ghana. It was a one-stop event that held the jugular of the social circuit of the West African country, attracted entertainers and society big wigs from different parts of Africa. Momodu who has somewhat remained controversial in his home country, Nigeria, due to his flamboyant lifestyle that includes the auspicious display of 18 phones as he shuttles across countries in search of stories for his magazine and his numerous critique of the politics and government of his country, in this interview with PAUL UKPABIO, takes us down memory lane, touching different aspects of his life that reveal another part of him

http://www.societyreelnews.com/my-wedding-ring-is-my-most-treasured-accessory-dele-momodu/

Re: My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu by daimsy(f): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
May it not become his idol.
Re: My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Can't wait to have mine too..hehehe..#enjoy
Re: My Wedding Ring Is My Most Treasured Accessory —dele Momodu by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
ok good to know

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Pictured With The President Of Gambia / Again, Election Forces Darey Art Alade To Move Love Like A Movie 2015 / Oritsefemi And His Shady Love Affair On Instagram Exposed! Check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.