Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections (15988 Views)

Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta / Buhari Discuss Gay Marriage With U.S Lawmakers Not Obama — Presidency / Revealed: Shift Of Election Was A Lifeline For INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
jdilight:
who is US to tell us what to do?
.....America will know.. -GEJ

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by hucienda: 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
these ol' boys from texas wanna work in the nigerian farm hey? angry

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Sobeautiful: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
It's like the US has nothing again to do other than Nigeria. They stopped Nigeria from getting the required amunition to fight boko haram and at the same time were busy insulting and accusing us that we are doing nothing to fight them. Now we are moving on with amunitions from other countries of the world and they are not happy about it. Wanted to force gay and abortion on us and we said no. Now their anger knows no bound and they are out to create confusion here. No way.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by lexy070(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mind ur own business joor. We our self knw all dis and wot shift in election can cause in our country. At least u hv stopped most of de ties btw us( collecting our crude oil, selling arms) so mind ur business

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush,US lawmakers,though i dn't want d election to be shifted
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Firefire(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Copee:
The problem with US is they think they can rule or interfere in the affairs of anybody and any country. And no one interfares with theirs. They decide on what to do and do it in their way. To this, I say they can GO AND DIE.

America should go to HELL angry

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Codedworld1: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
all eyes on Nigeria
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by penzino(m): 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dgreatestt:

Tell that to Mr President
lol. Does he know me?

March 28 should come and go already! Tired of all this talks jare.... .

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Kezsman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
America are jst making noise. What have they contributed toward the fight against BH? If the election wasn't success they start blaming GEJ and his govt. how I wish I could do the prosponemt my self. God punish them

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by successking: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
US is an enemy of Nigeria and so should stay clear from Nigeria's affairs.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by xpressword: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who is this AREGBESOLA.... Tell him to pay my parents 4months SALARY na #payoursalary #OsunGov #Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Sunymoore(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
America will know - GEJ

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Gay U.S.A should stay on their own nah!!!!!

Nigeria can never be a state of gay !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Controlled(f): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
ishiamu:
We have 2 world powers russia and usa, why is usa always poke nosing errywhere?

Russia world powa Laffin in putin..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg, na wetin be their biznez with our elections?

When we needed their help with Boko Haram, dem talk say even though dem get the capacity to finish Boko Haram in the shortest possible time, it is not their priority.

Dem say as long as the insurgency does not spread to other parts of Africa, nothing do dem.

Why are they so interested in our election then?.....always sticking their nose in other countries' biznez as long as it favors them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by stigman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
ishiamu:
We have 2 world powers russia and usa, why is usa always poke nosing errywhere?

U dey mind those goat, they think say naija be like iraq

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by kemetic7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
You all want America to leave you alone. The problem in Nigeria can't be solved by Nigeria in Nigeria, you need foreign intervention. Marks my word until Nigerians in Diaspora and some foreign power help you there is nothing you can do. The government has turned us to their SLAVES. Remember who was helping with Boko Haram (Chad and others.) So keep on yapping USA.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Missy89(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
or else...........?
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by M4gunners: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
US madness don start again.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by franugo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
gurunlocker:
Wetin concern them for our matter?... we say make dem help us with bokoharam, dem no gree... Na political matter dem dey poke nose.....

P:S I don't support further postponement....

i thought they helped us out with bokoharam? No be our military disenchant them with our lack of security 4 confidential info??
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Shiifi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg tell them d world are wating and want to march for change so thou shall not tresspass our trespasses as we will will not forgive those who treaspass against us.

sai gmb/pyo
#things will change
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Nigeria kyaan do the hell she fi wants....America kyaan go hug wheayiit transformer,Fiyah bun dat babylon dota,America.
You don dey smoke that joint again?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by yuio22: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by goingsolo: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
US hand too dey sawar soup !! So make they take dia monkey hand go another place.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by addey44: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ofcourse it is America' s and everyone else's business that Nigeria holds a peaceful and credible election AS SCHEDULED. This remains so for as long as we profess to practicing democracy.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by TheOtherview: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sweetguy25:
None of their business

You wouldn't be the first to default to a state of unreason.
Just don't crying, here, when the fire eventually consumes you and others of the same ilk.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by kobonaire(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
This resolution also urged the Nigerian government to avoid further shift in the election schedule and adhere to the new election time table of March 28 for presidential and National Assembly elections

Attention moderator of this thread and fellow NLers:
Please note that the word urges is NOT the same as warns

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I have this strong feeling that PDP will keep shifting this election until Buhari kaput. grin grin
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by biafranqueen: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
hucienda:
these ol' boys from texas wanna work in the nigerian farm hey? angry
Your very close to the truth keep diggin. He who controls the food source controls the world!
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by cinovikthor(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Them don talk their mind ok...all this blood thirsty candidates, make una better chill make election happen peacefully...*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*.

For original customized jerseys....holla asap 7F09238D
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by negroG(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
USA should go and die wetin concern dem in our country affair

BUT

WHERE IS GMB

i mean

BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members / Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeria’s Power Sector – Saraki / Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.