Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections (15987 Views)

Jonathan Meets U.S. Lawmakers; Speaks On Nigerian Christians, Niger Delta / Buhari Discuss Gay Marriage With U.S Lawmakers Not Obama — Presidency / Revealed: Shift Of Election Was A Lifeline For INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

They are pokenosing because the way this unorganized administration is handling issues is becoming worrisome everyday. Even from afar off, US sense the plan to further shift the election, and if you are in following political trend, you must have been noticing its probability too.

#He who keep the stinking meat in his room invites the housefly#. So, tackle the message and not the messanger.

What will they do if its postponed other than stupid sanction

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
rhames:

Thats the reason why they need someone like Netanyahu and Putin to tell them to shut up!!!

Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
jomoh:

Technically we have only one presently. USA.

Becos d current one made ussr disintegrate with their stupid and underground politics
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by JoeCutie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kizmarty:
Who's usa to warn a sovereign nation on their own decisions and system of things undecided

Its our affair...they should keep out of it
You wan make I tell you to shut up now abi? undecided tongue grin

Which kind sovereign nation? Are you sovereign or suffering?

US can warn us anyhow they want. We've dragged our name, our prestige, our dignity and our credibility to the muds by ourselves.

Nigeria is nothing but a suffering nation. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Dejohnbull: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
jeffo83:
Abeg, na wetin be their biznez with our elections?

When we needed their help with Boko Haram, dem talk say even though dem get the capacity to finish Boko Haram in the shortest possible time, it is not their priority.

Dem say as long as the insurgency does not spread to other parts of Africa, nothing do dem.

Why are they so interested in our election then?.....always sticking their nose in other countries' biznez as long as it favors them.
This is why libyans will never forgive them, take a look at libya before (u s) and libya after (u s)

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by fineguy11(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
ribbit:
when did russia become world power again? where did you put china?

this is not 1945 bro.. grin
AMERICA AND RUSSIA REMAINS THE TWO WORLD MILITARY POWERS,,,....u probably must be living in jupiter to claim russia is not a world power in 21st century bearing in mind dat presiden vladimier putin is the world's most powerful man for 2014.,,followed by obama,!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Sajio(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
the word WARN is what I don't like @all.... what's the matter with US? do they want to rule Nigeria? anyway, God pass dem sha!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ohenhen1: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
This is partly our fault. We allowed countries like the US to talk down to us.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by jomoh: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Becos d current one made ussr disintegrate with their stupid and underground politics

You garrit. They have the most selfish foreign policy. I so hate their international politics.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Controlled(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Stay there...

ishiamu d ignoramus muumuu...... cheesy grin grin

size of U.S. economy is $16.8 trillion....... grin grin grin
size of Russia economy is $2.057 trillion...... grin grin grin

so from all available date, USA is at least 800% d size of Russia. and this has not even factored in d fact dat russia has fallen behind even more with d fall in oil price n military problems in Ukraine.......... grin grin grin

so how is russia supa powa.........
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Osama10(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
JoeCutie:
You wan make I tell you to shut up now abi? undecided tongue grin

Which kind sovereign nation? Are you sovereign or suffering?

cheesy

Not fair o
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ribbit: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
fineguy11:
AMERICA AND RUSSIA REMAINS THE TWO WORLD MILITARY POWERS,,,....u probably must be living in jupiter to claim russia is not a world power in 21st century bearing in mind dat presiden vladimier putin is the world's most powerful man for 2014.,,followed by obama,!!!
dude? really? grin grin

define world power?
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Eluwilussit(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Boko Haram and Elections are entirely our problems. US should keep their advice. We have all we need to take care of our problems. He who has America as a friend, doesn't need any enemy. Thunder fire them!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by JoeCutie(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kizmarty:

cheesy

Not fair o
Nothing is fair in your sovereign country. undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by GideonVIBES(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'm starting to lose my respect for the USA,for the past few years there foreign policy has been nothing but a nollywood product.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by yinkakani(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's why they'r called superpower. . .dummies undecided undecided
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where is the WARNING??!!
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by bobby1988(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin concerns USA concerns Nigeria election. Nawah
shocked
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by darkroses(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Then try shift d election
jdilight:
who is US to tell us what to do?
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by tevinsolt: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2015
If you like shift am, If u like no shift am na for your own good. Na America get time.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:

ishiamu d ignoramus muumuu...... cheesy grin grin

size of U.S. economy is $16.8 trillion....... grin grin grin
size of Russia economy is $2.057 trillion...... grin grin grin

so from all available date, USA is at least 800% d size of Russia. and this has not even factored in d fact dat russia has fallen behind even more with d fall in oil price n military problems in Ukraine.......... grin grin grin

so how is russia supa powa.........

Controlled ignoramus what makes a country super power? Is it only economy?
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
jomoh:

You garrit. They have the most selfish foreign policy. I so hate their international politics.

Yea man
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by jdilight(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
darkroses:
Then try shift d election

I have shifted it already. But June is still sacrosant.
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Controlled(f): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Controlled ignoramus what makes a country super power? Is it only economy?

mankey. grin grin grin grin d usa has d highest military budget bigger dan all of Western Europe plus Russia combined. it has more military aircraft in its navy Dan Russia in its entire airforce talk less of its own airforce. It has more tanks, more personnel, more aircraft carriers, much bigger navy. grin grin grin

muumuu just full dis place...... cheesy grin grin see im mankey face 4 Ukraine apartment abi na face me I face u 4 isale Eko....... grin grin grin

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by ishiamu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:

mankey. grin grin grin grin d usa has d highest military budget bigger dan all of Western Europe plus Russia combined. it has more military aircraft in its navy Dan Russia in its entire airforce talk less of its own airforce. It has more tanks, more personnel, more aircraft carriers, much bigger navy. grin grin grin

muumuu just full dis place...... cheesy grin grin see im mankey face 4 Ukraine apartment abi na face me I face u 4 isale Eko....... grin grin grin

Mumu russia has more weapon of mass destruction than usa and also has more nuclear weapon than them olodo,
I don't know why you put up my pics on this thread, what's the meaning of that? are you insane Well won't say much to you is obvious your a kid
Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by Controlled(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Mumu russia has more weapon of mass destruction than usa and also has more nuclear weapon than them olodo,
I don't know why you put up my pics on this thread, what's the meaning of that? are you insane Well won't say much to you is obvious your a kid

Re: U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections by bjdon: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
The stupid US lawmakers should focus on trying to reign in their massive deficit and leave us along. Russia does not comment on our internal affairs, China does not comment on our internal affairs, why must these interfering Americans keep putting their noses into everybody business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 70 Million Generators / Wike Donates N100 Million For The Scholarship Of Children Of Dead Soldiers / Kano Guber Tussle: INEC Withdraws Appeal Against APC Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.