Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Aaarrrrrhhhhh! This Android Has 'eaten' My Airtime Again - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Aaarrrrrhhhhh! This Android Has 'eaten' My Airtime Again (574 Views)

CONVERT YOUR AIRTIME TO CASH HERE.........call 08138874880 / WE SELL/BUY MTN, ETISALAT AND AIRTELL AIRTIME AT A VERY GOOD DISCOUNT / Vtu Airtime Topup Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aaarrrrrhhhhh! This Android Has 'eaten' My Airtime Again by geniusbami(m): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Internet enabled feature phones consume very little data; as a matter of fact, U can enjoy 10mb for the next one week in it. Android Devices, (Smartphone, Phablet or Tablet) on the other hand, can consume the same 10mb in a matter of minutes or hours, depending on how much U use the internet on it. The pages load faster and the images appear more crisp & beautiful. How about online games and video streaming? So many features to enjoy on the Android device, so U're immersed in the pleasure.

However, when ur data suddenly finishes without U knowing and the Data hungry Android functions sucks ur last airtime, cool and the network informs U "ur last call was ₦Bleep", we forget to be gentle, we shout shocked at our Android device as if we can scare it from doing the same again. *funny* grin

It's no doubt an embarrassing situation, but I like to show U, here and now, that U can save yourself that embarrassment with the right Data Restriction setting already in your device. Don't be scared, it won't cause ur phone to malfunction. So, follow me.

Go to SETTINGS -> DATA USAGE -> Then, adjust that red and orange parallel lines to 1GB and 950MB respectively. (1GB is assumed to be ur current Data size). Make sure U highlight SET MOBILE DATA LIMIT. Also adjust the DATA USAGE CYCLE to begin at today's date. If today's date is not in the pre-defined dates, tap the pre-defined date for drop-down options and select CHANGE CYCLE. There, set today's date. It should now start your data reading from today. Otherwise, choose yesterday's date. Once U've done that, by the time ur Data reaches that 950MB (or whatever the warning level set by U). it will warn U, and once it reaches 1GB it will cut off data connection automatically, until U turn it on manually again.

Now that the anxiety is removed, feel free cheesy to use internet on ur Android Devices. U can get 1GB MTN Data now for only ₦1,300 and be up to the minute with information around the globe. Call, WhatsApp or text 08037228411 now to subscribe.

(1) (Reply)

Power Bank For Sale / Need A Good Tecno D9 / American Used Probook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.