Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN (23346 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Larufa(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
A Borno-based Pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, who claimed that the money given to Pastors by the President Goodluck Jonathan was actually N7billion and not N6billion as alleged by Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, has been invited by the Department of State Services, DSS.

In a text message to one of our correspondent Tuesday morning, Pastor Dikwa said: “I have just been invited by the DSS. On my way to Abuja.”

Dikwa’s allegation had caused a stir among the Christian clerics, with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Northern State Christian Elders Forum asking him to name the church leaders, who collected the huge bribe.

DAILY POST recalls that Musa-Dikwa, who is the Executive Director of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement, told journalists in Kaduna about two weeks ago that the said money was channelled through the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN.

Musa-Dikwa said the CAN got the said money (N7bn) on January 26, 2015 and disbursed N3m to each State Chairmen of the CAN across the country.

Musa-Dikwa, who was an Associate Pastor with the E. Y. N. Church, Farm Centre, Dikwa Road, Maiduguri, Borno State, under Rev. Emmanuel Kwajihe between 2002 and 2004, said the CAN had started threatening Christians in the state (Borno) that they must re-elect Jonathan in the rescheduled election.

“It was N7bn that was given to the CAN leadership by President Goodluck Jonathan. They (CAN) later disbursed N3m to the State Chairmen of the CAN,” Musa-Dikwa alleged.

“The money was handed over to the CAN Leadership on 26th January, 2015.”

“Actually, President Jonathan is using CAN President, and it was the CAN President who collected the monies and shared N3m to the CAN executives in each state.

“And some Pentecostal Bishops also collected their share. Actually, the money is not N6bn, it is N7bn. This is what I know.

“One of the CAN officials from Abuja told me that they have collected the money. The corruption in CAN is terrible.

“They are corrupting the body of Christ because of money.

“They are now threatening Christians in Borno State that they will deal with anybody, who refuses to vote for Jonathan.

“And the CAN officials are now campaigning that if Buhari emerges President, he will Islamise Nigeria; and that Osinbajo collected monies from Islamic world; and that the same Osinbajo will resign soon after Buhari wins to give way for Tinubu to emerge Vice President,” Musa-Dikwa further alleged.

Musa-Dikwa also named some high-profile clerics, who had benefitted from the controversial largesse to actualise the re-election bid of Jonathan.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/03/breaking-dss-invites-pastor-musa-dikwa-who-claimed-jonathan-gave-n7bn-to-can/

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by minister2015: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ n his so called freedom of speech. what has this man of God done now. GEJ Ur days r numbered.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by siraj1402(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
If FFK can be set free of corruption and was allowed to even say any rubbish all in favor of Jonathan,how serious is this government in fighting corruption?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Babyboy1986(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
God have mercy. cry cry cry cry
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Arysexy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
The pastor said He was invited, not arrested.

He should go and aid sss prove who and who collected d said money or He languish in jail for false allegation

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by adeblow(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
GMB/PYO until 2019

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Okay he should come and tell us more...

8 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by sucess001(m): 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=16pt]When FFK claim say APC spend 5 billion for chatam house, no one invited anyone o....[/size]

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ichidodo: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Judgment for Kashim Shettima's sycophant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hungryboy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
na wetin Jesus come die for cross for be dis?,
Even some pastors don start to dey shout PDP power ontop pulpit,
How did we come to this?,
where are the morally upright men of God?

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ikes9(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well...if Jonathan really gave him that amount of money..then he shouldn't be afraid to meet the DSS....

12 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by bamosagie(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
lets start the corruption fight nah, he should give statement on oath as to what he know about the bribe.....

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by simpleseyi: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please DSS should also go and arrest Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the current Emir of Kano who once said that Jonathan and his co-looters have looted over $48 billion. If DSS can do that, then I will know that Doyin Oku-igbe is not a bastard and that FFK did not sleep with Bianca and that Ayo Fayose did not use pregnant woman for rituals in order to be governor.

27 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by gameboy727(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Well, I thank God the Catholic Church is not among this rotten body called CAN.

14 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by hungryboy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Firefire:
Okay he should come and tell us more...
about how much your likes are getting paid to defend him here abi?

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ruudnisterooy1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Space Bookers everywhere shocked
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by akunnasu: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
ThankGod i didn't collect... embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
He should have mention names of all the church heads that are benefiting from the said #7bn bribe. No wonder why OBJ refused to sign the Freedom of Information Bill, is because of people like this, who don't give conclusive information but half barked once. This kind things don't happen under military rule, they never born u to give half information to the public just like that.
But wait ooo, GEJ if u know ur guilty as alleged, u have to confess and resign b4 God strike u in His anger.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by martineverest(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Leave pastor dika alone....i smell CAN in action.i have no doubt against pastor dikwa's comments.......y would men of God sit to discuss politics,if not for money?.i dont trust anybody in nigeria, anymore

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by change9ja(f): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2114967/diesel-price-still-147-when

PDP attackdogs

Meanwhile, why is diesel price still 147naira

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by tdayof(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by change9ja(f): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2114967/diesel-price-still-147-when

Check this thread for more Pdp atrocities
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Akinz0126(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Toh kasala don burst.Sha na you sabi broadcast say na apple kill abacha,GEJ hand don reach You na to go dey confess waiting you know know because those sss guys no dey smile.But,Oga GEJ abeg temper justice with mercy abeg.For the sake Christ

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by PezzoNovante(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
If it were APC, they will say APC can't stand critics... All the ones wey FFK dey blab against APC nko? How many DSS don summon am?

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
hungryboy:
about how much your likes are getting paid to defend him here abi?

Any information necessary to back the sinister allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Pangea: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy

PDP's gestapo at work!

Maryln Ogar!
Where is Shekau?

9 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by ramdris(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
I swear the volume of cash GEJ is giving out all in the name of election will cause him not to do anything if re-elected. He is draining the country so bad and so will God drain him and his generation of peace if all these allegations are true.

22 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by Jaypea98: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
I wouldnt be surprised if
the pastor doesnt come out alive
suddenly takes back his words
bows to pressure and is eventually forced ito go nto exile

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by DonTeamie(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
An Insurance Broker Firm is in Need of I.T students (industrial
Training) in the area of Ikoyi Axis.
Any interested applicant should forward there C.V+I.T letter
and School I.D card to
eakintona@yahoo.com or Add up on bbm so we could talk
about it better@27ACC26C
This is very urgent, based on first come, first serve..
Monthly Allowance is 20k. No negotiation involved
Re: DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN by chimerase2: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just for questioning and also naming the ppple that took the bribe, simple.
#WhereIsBuhari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari / Afenifere Leaders Visit Ooni Of Ife Over Yoruba/Hausa Clash(photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.