Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State (10412 Views)

Ambode Decorates 555 Civil Servants With Long Service Awards / Anti-corruption Fight: Persons Found Wanting Won’t Be Spared – Buhari / ‘dead Persons Voted In Abia North Senatorial Poll’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by buygala(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
frainc:

Yes it is b'cos it made me laugh

And you are who?

A grave attendant or a decomposed corpse? angry
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by sucess001(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]How is this news?

555 people died from the time they registered in 2011...but their PVC which was prepared based on registration in 2011 is now ready...whats the anomaly in that?

Or do they expect everyone alive in 2011 to be alive in 2015 ni?

i just hope this isnt another PDP news to discredit Jega...[/size]
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by ProsperOnyema: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hope they will not resurate to vote that day.
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by oloworulz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
My pvc 4 sale at d rate of 10k. If interested , holla me. 08136512177. God purnish naija election
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
et tu Miz? shocked

Naaaaaa.....
I'm too old for space booking na.

It just sounded like fun.

G - H - I......you get?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by ruudnisterooy1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Naaaaaa.....
I'm too old for space booking na.

It just sounded like fun.

G - H - I......you get?
Lol. I grab.
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ogun again??
Akwaibom PVCs was founded in ogun state now 555 PVC's owner is missing (dead).......

Ogun have to declare a season of fasten and

prayer for themselves *******************

Let they lates rest in peace****
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by change9ja(f): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lildreezy:
its obviously inec's fault. Its clear that they used the 2011's list for a fresh election year. Jega should take it easy, issues like this make the people(especially pdp) to question his credibility!
Yes that wat they did
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by menix(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:

Is this supposed to be funny?

Why don't you kill yourself and cast your vote from VGC cemetary?

Dude if u expecting mii going petty wiv u, pls try d nxt kid around..
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by cinovikthor(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
I believe my country....so they conjured the dead to come vote?*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*

For original customized jerseys. ......holla asap 7F09238D
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by buygala(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
menix:

Dude if u expecting mii going petty wiv u, pls try d [/b]nxt kid around[b]..

Good that you know that you are a kid, and there are other kids like you around here grin

Your childishness is forgiven thee... Go and sin no more sad

1 Like

Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by biafranqueen: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tinubu is that not your stomping grounds?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by menix(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:

Good that you know that you are a kid, and there are other kids like you around here grin

Thank God 4 internet, dey empowered u to spit, else spittin close 2 mii is d last thing u will eva do..
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Emmybreezy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
menix:
Dis election is goin to b d best in 9ja.
Even d dead re eager to vote GEJ for his achievement.

Omo!! polling unit 4 Cementry no go bad ooo..
funny brov,very soon animal go soon vote self...

1 Like

Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by frainc(m): 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:

And who am i?

A grave attendant or a decomposed corpse? angry
fixed

1 Like

Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by wummyanthoy: 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
How den take knw say den do die o ?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Shiifi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
ok

ok

ok

sai buhari
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Tundeiab(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Isinku Awon Oru E Dide OOO
A Peyinda..Won Fi Oruko Yin Dibo Ooo
E Gbodo Sun! E Gbodo Gbabode grin
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE WATCHED/SEEN TOO MANY OGUNDE AND ABIJAWARA FILMS... LOL
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by menix(m): 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Emmybreezy:
funny brov,very soon animal go soon vote self...

Dey der nah mk pant wear u..
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Ephemmm: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
menix:
Dis election is goin to b d best in 9ja.
Even d dead re eager to vote GEJ for his achievement.

Omo!! polling unit 4 Cementry no go bad ooo..

It seems you are high on weed; hope you will be among those who go vote there too?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by menix(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

It seems you are high on weed; hope you will be among those who go vote there too?

U be omoko oooo
No b burial ground wey weeding dey mk sense pass..
E b lik say u Wear letter 'L' 4 neck...
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by slyger: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
buygala:

kids since 1903
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by prinzel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
PDP at work[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by blackstreak: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
why not 666
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Ephemmm: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
menix:

U be omoko oooo
No b burial ground wey weeding dey mk sense pass..
E b lik say u Wear letter 'L' 4 neck...

Why una family no dey celebrate their wedding there? If they have, pishure of it please tongue tongue tongue

It seems GEJ can break another history through your family.
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by menix(m): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ephemmm:

Why una family no dey celebrate their wedding there? If they have, pishure of it please tongue tongue tongue

It seems GEJ can break another history through your family.

Load of Gibberish.....
Thou ur age aint far frm wat u ve written...
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
How did inec knw dis? are they now keeping records of birth n death ni?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Prettiest2015(f): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:

Not funny@all...atleast show some sign of maturity

undecided
ToyozzieTohBad:

Not funny@all...atleast show some sign of maturity
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by SKYQUEST(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Excuse me, how did INEC know that this people are dead?
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Trunaijian: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
ruudnisterooy1:
I really fail to see how this is news tho... undecided
seriously some stuff that makes front page beats me.
Re: 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State by Ephemmm: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
menix:

Load of Gibberish.....
Thou ur age aint far frm wat u ve written...

Now you have realized how primitive and childish your first statement is: it really speaks volume of how far you can thing. Your mental horizons need to be deepened. If you like, you and your family can pack to your place of choice(grave), it can stop our election honestly.

Big head with empty brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ALERT: Terrorists Now Disguising As ‘mad People’ / Policemen Abduct Children To Effect Father’s Arrest / San Drowns In Lagos Beach Trying To Rescue Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.