Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) (12697 Views)

Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) / Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Tenim47(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
I laff
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by datola: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Election is good o!

1 Like

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by nijanigga: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
amilyciouss:
good
Nigerians house building,when land finish where una go build?
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by kentochi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Good idea if I must say.
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by freeanijor(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
That's why I love this jonaoooooooooooo ( no homo grin )
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
So what happens to Microfinance banks? undecided
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by RAO1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
the same FG of Nigeria?....... igba 'i laaro .....
sai Buhari!
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by HoneySwag(f): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till 2019
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Kingpost(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
THIS IS A GOOD NEWS FOR EVERY YOUNG BUSINESS .THANK GOD FOR OUR PRESENT GOVERNMENT
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by boujaye: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=16pt]... say no to dark age ... transformation agenda on course.[/size]

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by yusufbida(m): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrWizzy:
tongue

I can't wait for it to kick off.

Another new reason to keep GEJ till 2019.
You can't wait for it to kick off as if U are going to b employed by d SMES. I pity ur condition, jonadraft nd his minister thiefs are using ds to campaign for d foolz.
Change is all we need
Change is all we want
Change is all we deserved.
GMB/PYP Till Gbj knows dat we are not a foolz.
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Louislewis: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]All these have been in pipeline since, but because of majority of people's blind criticisms, they have to start opening up what they are doing, their plans, etc. for you to see or hear.[/size]
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just do it!
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Louislewis: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
yusufbida:
You can't wait for it to kick off as if U are going to b employed by d SMES. I pity ur condition, jonadraft nd his minister thiefs are using ds to campaign for d foolz.
Change is all we need
Change is all we want
Change is all we deserved.
GMB/PYP Till Gbj knows dat we are not a foolz.

How much? Are you a bus conductor? Wo le kpelu change ni. Mi oni change ooo.

1 Like

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by goingsolo: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
This news sounds like liar mohamed warning to the ruling party though truth is bitter than d bitterleaf juice grin grin
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by PastorOla1: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
sucess001:
[size=18pt]see as FG dey rush to impress us...make una no wori...we have decided...[/size]
FILM TRICK, LAST MINUTE ENTERPRISE. I WILL VOTE FOR REGIME CHANGE. NA VOTE THEM DEY LOOK FOR. HOGWASH!!!!
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by kunyeo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Very funny.If this government had been all that concerned about our welfare in the last 6 years, nobody will be talking about GMB!
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Adesiji77: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
DrWise:
Would this be different from the BOI and other govt funded agencies set up for same purpose?

l wonder too bro.

The rate at which 'intervention' funds are being set up at the twilight of present administration is interesting.

While this is 'good news' for both existing and intending entrepreneurs, I am concerned about its accessibility going by the antecedents of similar projects.

CC: puskin, naijacutee, FOD, Caracta, ruffhandu, HAH, Smartgunna, 234GT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by sammhi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Jonathan has done more work in 3 months than he has ever done in 6 years. I wish they can just make election a yearly thing, by now we would have had stable electricity.

If the fear of someone could make someone this hardworking in 3 months, i wonder what will happen if the said person enters. Just thinking

God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ and GMB, God guide Katsina and Bayelsa. Who ever wins and who ever losses, give them the fortitude to bear the loss.

so in your little mind governance should stop because election is coming? so he wont carry out his functions again.....
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by naijainfogalery: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can read right?? i didnt say he should stop performing, how come he became so active and over efficient in the past 3 months than he has been in 6 years, Pls i dont discuss politics stop quoting me jooor tongue
sammhi:

so in your little mind governance should stop because election is coming? so he wont carry out his functions again.....
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by hamilton62(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Jonathan has done more work in 3 months than he has ever done in 6 years. I wish they can just make election a yearly thing, by now we would have had stable electricity.

If the fear of someone could make someone this hardworking in 3 months, i wonder what will happen if the said person enters. Just thinking

God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ and GMB, God guide Katsina and Bayelsa. Who ever wins and who ever losses, give them the fortitude to bear the loss.
Yes, truly he has done a lot especially on the insurgence but he has been doing, the problem with his regime is the media aspect which started showing his works lately. Nigerians have right to know each strengthened aspect in the country and its economy so we can thick on the scorecards, his media co-operatives flawed his efforts and now he is paying for it because a lot of Nigerians are just angry thinking he has done nothing or just left it for the last days when their ignorance was not brought to the limelight on the government and its projects except those Nigerians who are doggy in getting informations and happenings...
Viva Nigeria!
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by naijainfogalery: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
please dont let us get it twister, if someone is really working how come those pictures are not leaking online, the truth is i am positively affective peoples lives and they are feeling it, i dont need any media to promote that, people will do that without paying them kobo. Just as we know few Governors in Nigeria that are working, I dont live in cross river but how did i know the Governor was working?

hamilton62:

Yes, truly he has done a lot especially on the insurgence but he has been doing, the problem with his regime is the media aspect which started showing his works lately. Nigerians have right to know each strengthened aspect in the country and its economy so we can thick on the scorecards, his media co-operatives flawed his efforts and now he is paying for it because a lot of Nigerians are just angry thinking he has done nothing or just left it for the last days when their ignorance was not brought to the limelight on the government and its projects except those Nigerians who are doggy in getting informations and happenings...
Viva Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by hamilton62(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:
please dont let us get it twister, if someone is really working how come those pictures are not leaking online, the truth is i am positively affective peoples lives and they are feeling it, i dont need any media to promote that, people will do that without paying them kobo. Just as we know few Governors in Nigeria that are working, I dont live in cross river but how did i know the Governor was working?

I agree with you to an extent, the cross rivers are one people in peace accepting their state for development... Just as our lives are being affected so is the life of the Russians and other Oil producing countries apart from Saudi who knows what they are doing with the USA to cause this on Russia not minding others.
The Russians are supposed to be calling on the head of Putin their leader but they knew it's just a bad time due to the conflict with them and UN aka America.
In agriculture, this regime has tried, it's target is 60% non oil products and 40% on oil so that we can live in the long run better which will evenly develop all regions but it's not easy when it comes to diversifying, If you are a business man you will know this that if you want to have another branch as bigger compare to the head office that your stocks will testify because you are trying to break the hurdle of limitations in your present empire for growth so you won't have much stock like before you started building the new one and why is it so?
It's because a lot needs to be spent most times above your budget that most businessmen head for loans which affects but with time you become far better because it's worth it.
The election year of any developing country affects its economy. Then Insurgence is another problem.
Though no regime is perfect but do you think without the little diversification into the Agricultural and Industrial part of the economy that the rate of dollar to Naira would have been same?
It would have been far worst because of our sole dependence on the oil for revenue...
Farmers and Agriculture workers or owners are one of the riches in this regime.
I pray to God we achieve this 60% non oil and 40% revenue generation then we will thank him for laying the foundation for this.
But Nigerians have been calling for this diversification so why complain now?
Though I know things are not easy because of the inflation rate but it will be because no good thing comes at a platter of Gold.
Nigerians are just like the Israelites who complained better for liberation in the hand of the Egyptians and was heard by God who in His supernatural way called on Moses to lead them and in the wilderness even with all the signs they saw in their battles, red sea and God's manifestation to them at the night as a pillar of Fire and cloud by day still blasphemed against Him severally that God Himself would have destroyed them if Moses didn't plead for mercy on their behalf.
Darkness is just for a while but JOY comes in the morning and we won't die in our night, Nigerians.
Please, I am just a fellow Nigerian before people will call me names, I am no agent of anyone but the truth needs to be said because my bible in ecclesiates 1:9 said for there's nothing new under the sun...so the Moses and Israelites state is now happening. Thanks.
God bless Us, Nigerians!
Viva Nigeria !!

1 Like

Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Rexyl(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
yuio22:

THAT kind map for North Nigeria, or Northeast Nigeria?
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
naijainfogalery:

So banks are conceived and birthed in 3months?! That's a new one
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by ruffhandu: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Adesiji77:

l wonder too bro.

The rate at which 'intervention' funds are being set up at the twilight of present administration is interesting.

While this is 'good news' for both existing and intending entrepreneurs, I am concerned about its accessibility going by the antecedents of similar projects.

CC: puskin, naijacutee, FOD, Caracta, ruffhandu, HAH, Smartgunna, 234GT

I hope the managers won't run the establishment aground.
I also hope they would pay the staff well.
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by chigoizie7(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
And what should be the reason for the creation of micro finance banks? Dis country sef.
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by tuniski: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
sochima1989:
Nigeria breeds wickedness as leaders
6weeks better than 6yrs
he is 4yrs plus not 6yrs. Yar Adua died May 2010. Anyway, he has done more than the past elected leaders
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by tuniski: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
chigoizie7:
And what should be the reason for the creation of micro finance banks? Dis country sef.
don't get it twisted micro finance bank is private not govt and not for starters.
Re: FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) by chigoizie7(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
tuniski:
don't get it twisted micro finance bank is private not govt and not for starters.

Ooops, sori bro, but I tot govt also releases intervention funds to them? Please lecture me. Learning never ends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira To Weaken Further As Dollar Demand Increases / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.