Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (30794 Views)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by jeje123(m): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
SagePerv1:
Tinubu should learn to ignore that motor park tout.
What are u insinuating u dont judge by one side comment Tinubu himself has his own reservat8 as par FFK is concern
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by change9ja(f): 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu ah bery wicked killer, ih send dem a rude boys fi choke and shoot funsha man dead an den im bribe funsha-man's ooman wit ah place in im gofament cabinet...fi shut her mouth in a de area.
u dnt even knw wat u saying

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by eyeview: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am beginning to like this guy.
There was a time the APC were sharp with their tongue while the President in his ever quiet manner treated them with decorum and civility. Everybody will remember how APC will attack the presidency and PDP on every turning that we the masses at a time felt the APC didn't have their own blueprint or roadmap other than to verbally attack GEJ.
Fastforward time and along came two virile henchmen on board the PDP platform in the persons of Femi Fani Kayode and Gov Ayodele Fayose. Theses two decided to match the attacks of the APC with fire for fire.
And all of a sudden the party that was known for unquenchable attacks now seems to be beating a retreat. And these two henchmen rather than soft-pedal are still firing on all cylinders!
And now the APC are the ones calling for 'issue based criticisms' only.
Am not a member of any political party, but I raise my cup to this two 'man fridays' of the PDP!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Akinsz: 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
FKK: I am cannery, give me food i will sing and dance for you.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Olupompey(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
#your hands# GOD OF ELIJAH SEND DOWN FIREEEEEEEEEEEE GOD OF EIJAAAH SEND DOWN FIRE OOOOO. Any "Harry Potter" looking yoruba individual that has been sent from erin-ijesha to put off my stove this coming elections, may his water not boil aseeee.
. amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by DaBullIT(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:
I urge fani kayode to thread with caution & watch what he is saying... I think he is now crossing the line & talking like a toddler.

Dog wey go lost no dey hear whistle

Another headline will soon come out

Help tinubu trying to kill me Ffk
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Redoil: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
That "angel" of the Lord that strikes people down is actually the devil undecided
i have heard of such. Can you kindly prove it or show me a link to prove it?
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by sayyid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
noting we no go hia 4 dis yeye politians mouth
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Johnbosco77(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Thieffnubu ah bery wicked killer, ih send dem a rude boys fi choke and shoot funsha man dead an den im bribe funsha-man's ooman wit ah place in im gofament cabinet...fi shut her mouth in a de area.
always spewing thrash. go back to the jungle.
meet me there too bro...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by DaBullIT(m): 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Plug sense, then comment

No-one has ever been this loose or stewpyd in Apc

eyeview:
Am beginning to like this guy.
There was a time the APC were sharp with their tongue while the President in his ever quiet manner treated them with decorum and civility. Everybody will remember how APC will attack the presidency and PDP on every turning that we the masses at a time felt the APC didn't have their own blueprint or roadmap other than to verbally attack GEJ.
Fastforward time and along came two virile henchmen on board the PDP platform in the persons of Femi Fani Kayode and Gov Ayodele Fayose. Theses two decided to match the attacks of the APC with fire for fire.
And all of a sudden the party that was known for unquenchable attacks now seems to be beating a retreat. And these two henchmen rather than soft-pedal are still firing on all cylinders!
And now the APC are the ones calling for 'issue based criticisms' only.
Am not a member of any political party, but I raise my cup to this two 'man fridays' of the PDP!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
slowpoke, don't mention me again, u ve mouth odour like tinubu lipsrsealed

I'm here to eradicate fools like you.

Remember this moniker even in your dreams.

Now go kiss your boyfriend. Foool.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by olabodejinad: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Then get ready to be locked up like a dog cos that's ur destiny if buhari should win, #asshole
#i_have_decided
#gmb\pyo 2015
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by tolexy007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFk and Tinubu dey are like wife and husband, let dem countine to dey fuc*k demselves grin grin. who cares?
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by queensmith: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bad taste - very bad taste. Much like the bring back Jonathan campaign.

Disrespectful to Funsho Williams, one whom I understand is revered in Lagos.

FFK please stop talking, yourself and Fayose are making us Yorubas look bad.

We need a cleansing of the Nigerian political system ASAP - this is just ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Franknigga(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
naira land should be watching pic that are offensive pls
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by allanphash7(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am 100% sure that FFK issue is even beyond ARo, he need to be flown to India for peoper medical attention

FFK stinks

I spit on you FFK

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hamilton62(m): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:
That "angel" of the Lord that strikes people down is actually the devil undecided
No! I doubt it. The Lord said in his Holy Bible: I'll curse he who curse you and likewise bless he who bless you... Just as merciful as our God is, He is also a consuming fire and have angels on guard for His people.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Redoil:
i have heard of such. Can you kindly prove it or show me a link to prove it?

https://www.facebook.com/richard.murray.1840/notes

Those are his notes......many expository articles.

SATAN: Old Testament Servant Angel or New Testament Cosmic Rebel? by Richard Murray

http://www.clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2013/11/satan-old-testament-servant-angel-or-new-testament-cosmic-rebel-by-richard-murray.html
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

No! I doubt it. The Lord said in his Holy Bible: I'll curse he who curse you and likewise bless he who bless you... Just as merciful as our God is, He is also a consuming fire and have angels on guard for His people.

MizMyColi:

https://www.facebook.com/richard.murray.1840/notes
Those are his notes......many expository articles.

SATAN: Old Testament Servant Angel or New Testament Cosmic Rebel? by Richard Murray
http://www.clarion-journal.com/clarion_journal_of_spirit/2013/11/satan-old-testament-servant-angel-or-new-testament-cosmic-rebel-by-richard-murray.html
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by yuio22: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
shocked

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hamilton62(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sincerely, this man talks much but since he was an APC member, please, his words might have meaning and be a fact but the problem is that it comes too cheap.
Thanks.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/03/03/fani-kayode-to-tinubu-im-not-funsho-williams-i-cannot-be-killed-like-a-chicken/
mehn! Did due is saying something! He dat has ears lehimm Hear! Was here, I heard, am Out!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by shamecurls(m): 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
"Femi Fani-Kayode is my boy, give him food to eat and he will sing and dance for you" _Rtd General Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hamilton62(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dear, all I need of you is a place in the bible and not from the World Wide Web because everyone has a right to write what he wants and paste without scrutiny... Be you anyone.
My bible is the most precise, so that's from where I need to see this.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by BabaO2: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:
Sincerely, this man talks much but since he was an APC member, please, his words might have meaning and be a fact but the problem is that it comes too cheap.
Thanks.
He wasn't an APC, he crossed in and crossed out less than a year. He has just opened can of worms that will boomerang against PDP. The real killer of Funsho Williams is in PDP.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin

The Killer
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
hamilton62:

Dear, all I need of you is a place in the bible and not from the World Wide Web because everyone has a right to write what he wants and paste without scrutiny... Be you anyone.
My bible is the most precise, so that's from where I need to see this.
Thanks.

Richard is not just a world wide webber.

Except of course, you're fixated on seeing God and relating with him as a killer, then you might wanna click on those links and see those bible verses you've quoted get interpreted in new light.
You probably don't know of my spiritual journey.
If it weren't for that man, I'd be a full blown atheist by now.

It amazes me how Christians read the bible by the dead letters and expect our world to get better for it.

I've apparently lost my ability to try to prove a point to anyone.
If we don't agree on these issues, we don't.
It is not my job to convert anyone per se.
The spirit at work in each of us is more than capable, if we'll but open our hearts for a bit.

This is the part where I get to lose most of my Christian friends.

If you believe that the life giving spirit, that eternal spirit, that we call Abba - that lives in you, that fills all things with himself, all in all is actually a killer, is actually in co-operation with the angel of death, kills people who offend him, sends plagues and droughts on his own creation, sent Jesus to deliver us from his wrath, then I'm sorry smiley. That god is actually my devil.
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by boujaye: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=16pt]... say no to dark age ... transformation agenda on course.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by shizzle11(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
following
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hohafrank(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
allanphash7:
I am 100% sure that FFK issue is even beyond ARo, he need to be flown to India for peoper medical attentiontThat spittle goes to Tunubu who has been spitting on your parents and generation yet on born.Your are too blind to see the evil Tunubu has done.

FFK stinks

I spit on you FFK
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Izygab(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Angels and demons are the same it's just the matter of polarity.. FFK luks sensible but he talks like an idiot cool
MizMyColi:
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Skoopy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed / Aminu Adamu Mohammed Shalele Tweets Apology To Aisha Buhari / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.