Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) (48746 Views)

See How Nigerians Survive Due To Lack Of Electricity (photo) / How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. / Tesla Unveils Batteries To Power Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Estimable(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
The most trustworthy group in the world is NEPA/PHCN/EEDC/Whatever. Their unsteadiness is very steady.

They have successfully made interrupting power and sourcing for electricity bill their main job, restoring power and keeping it a mere favour.
i see u Bro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by ala234crity(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
stupor:
The other day someone posted a twitter message of himself playing on an electric pole for 12 hours whereas in some other communities power supply is so dead for years you can actually build a house on top of a transformer.

It would be very foolish of me to vote a party that cannot provide me with constant electric supply in this 21st century global world and i find it quite outlandish and bizarre that
despite all these shortfalls and economic breakdown,someone could still be clamoring for a re-election of a failed and woefully managed government administration.

Nigerians that arent affected with these shortcomings in the country should be grateful that at least they nor their families are not in any way involved.It is absolutely unfair to see people display contempt over someone else's'headache of poor performance and say its okay to revote a maladministered government.

Be democratic,its your right to see that things change for the better,for we all are stakeholders and definitely pay our taxes !

Vote wisely ! Dont be foolish as to repeat the same mistake for another 4 years,vote for change,vote Buhari !
Guy Man! Don't u have a Governor? Senator? Local Govt Chairman in ur Ur Habitat? It's not everything u blame the president, that's why we hve those bodies in place, And how sure are u that buhari is the real deal? There where govts b4 the present administration what did they do as well. So my brother jst channel ur case to the public complain Commission.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by papiodion(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Most, or should I say some Nigerians miss the point on Nigeria's power challenge as it relates to GEJ's time in office. The solution to solving this challenge on a sustainable, permanent basis stated October 1, 2013 with the privatistion of the power sector. GEJ is the only president that has taken this bold step and the results cannot come in overnight. Ask the countries you like to refere to as having stable power supply if they did it in a short time.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by abdul123(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Springz(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
We have a very wicked government.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by marymary2: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
we barely hv 1 hrs light a day in my area for over 1 month nw. change is all i need i dnt knw about u.like if u need change in power sector and share if u need continuity in powe sector

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Jabioro: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
A friend of mine,who was a die hard pdp stunt told me if l don't want Jonathan as a president l shoud go and hug transformer.Right in presence l huged a transformer and nothing happen'd to me..he ask me why' l told because there is no electricity,to proved him wrong more l went ahead l use the tension wire as a swing..and change his mind ..change! Change!! Change!!!..

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Estimable:

i see u Bro grin grin grin grin

Nwanne kedu ije gi sef? wink
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Mufasa27(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
If you a nigerian and you believe buhari is going to make power supply stable then you are a fool...

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Deiok(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
what about this?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by igbeke: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31265428][/quote]
They should be patient. GEJ is gonna fix it...
Only foools think one certificate less cattle rearer is the solutin to Nigeria's problem.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jonathan complained about queuing to buy subsidised milk in 1983 during Buhari's rule (making a mistake with the date as Buhari was not appointed head of state by coupists until 1st of January 1984.

Buhari opened up the warehouses where food was being hoarded and sold them cheaply . GEJ was probably waiting for these subsidised milk around March 1984.

So GEJ complained about queuing for subsidised food. Well all over the world people would queue for subsidised goods (sales).

But in NIgeria people are queuing to buy unsubsidised fuel to run their cars and generators.

It seems people were better off 30 years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by espn(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
2hrs in a day. And I still pay for no lite..smh

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by toyoutoyou: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
They are the worst set of people in earth.Very useless set of people.
raumdeuter:
After getting some power on their phone they would come online to shout Jonathan till 2019.

March 4 Buhari
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Estimable(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

Nwanne kedu ije gi sef? wink
i just dey oooo,just daily routine...
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by legalwealth(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Inverter will do instead of this alternative! !!
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Mondayok: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
oh God mercy on ur children.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
A blessed nation filled with cursed leaders.we produce crude oil but go to another nation to refine it and get back resold to us!IS not that a Big curse ?after 100years of existence and over 50years of independence ,she still does not have any form of tangible power supply!a nation so blessed with great sun intensity still can not par into that run energy ,yet she boast her reled of seasoned engineers with profs who only know how to fail students at school .THIS NATION IS SO BLESSED WITH EVERY RESOURCES SHE SHALL EVER NEED IN THE NEAREST FUTURE YET SHE IS SO SO CURSED WITH THE BUGS OF EVIL LEADERSHIP !!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Mondayok: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
oh God have mercy on ur children.

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by kelechiodo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
stupor:
The[s] other day someone posted a twitter message of himself playing on an electric pole for 12 hours whereas in some other communities power supply is so dead for years you can actually build a house on top of a transformer.

It would be very foolish of me to vote a party that cannot provide me with constant electric supply in this 21st century global world and i find it quite outlandish and bizarre that despite all these shortfalls and economic breakdown,someone could still be clamoring for a re-election of a failed and woefully managed government administration.

Nigerians that arent affected with these shortcomings in the country should be grateful that at least they nor their families are not in any way involved.It is absolutely unfair to see people display contempt over someone else's'headache of poor performance and say its okay to revote a maladministered government.

Be democratic,its your right to see that things change for the better,for we all are stakeholders and definitely pay our taxes !

Vote wisely ! Dont be foolish as to repeat the same mistake for another 4 years,vote for change,vote Buhari [/s]!
Look at your moniker. You are already in stupor like your master

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Yehman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31265428][/quote]
APC handwork. Buhari will stabilize power once he becomes the dream president. Yes! But, they should keep their CHANGE. There is something fishy about the change they are chanting.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by mustymatic(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ IS WORKING BE THAT O
SAI CLUEL**S GEJ grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by mustymatic(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
kelechiodo:

Look at your moniker. You are already in stupor like your master
U dont like d sound of change....SAI BOOOOHAAAAARII tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Gfrey6(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lets all say #NeverAgain
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by mashnino(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
AND GEJ is working kenan ko?

nonsense...dat guys brain and mind are in a state of impasse..

not in sync at all... drunkard... deceitful somebody...

du.mb fc.uk

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by obiisaboy: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
After getting some power on their phone they would come online to shout Jonathan till 2019.

March 4 Buhari

Guy u funny no be small ☺😁😂😃
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Charly68: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Is this what Patience Jonathan said Naijas will experience for the next 60years ! God forbid..this is bad transformation

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
power is not steady here in benue.

meanwhile, Seriously, they actually pay u just to post comments like on Facebook. Join me on tsū, they are sharing social revenues with all of us #tsunation https://www.tsu.co/amyamy91
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by tayork(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
stupor:
The other day someone posted a twitter message of himself playing on an electric pole for 12 hours whereas in some other communities power supply is so dead for years you can actually build a house on top of a transformer.

It would be very foolish of me to vote a party that cannot provide me with constant electric supply in this 21st century global world and i find it quite outlandish and bizarre that despite all these shortfalls and economic breakdown,someone could still be clamoring for a re-election of a failed and woefully managed government administration.

Vote wisely ! Dont be foolish as to repeat the same mistake for another 4 years,vote for change,vote Buhari !
Thanks man, yoy said it all

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by blakky97(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31265428][/quote]why not just buy one 12v solar monochromatic solar panel, one 12v battery, design a charge controller and an inverter. charge as many phones in tour locality and get paid. you wont be buying fuel. simple.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by PoorUgly(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
THE DEFINITION OF FOOLISHNESS IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE EXPECTING A DIFFERENT AND BETTER RESULT.

EG. VOTING GEJ OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE EXPECTING HIM TO FIGHT CORRUPTION OR PERFORM BETTER.

IF YOUR EXPERIMENT DIDN'T GIVE A GOOD RESULT TRY ANOTHER OPTION. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

IF THEY ARE WISE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees / How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.