Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) (48715 Views)

See How Nigerians Survive Due To Lack Of Electricity (photo) / How You Can Use The Free Mtn Opera Mini To Power Other Apps. / Tesla Unveils Batteries To Power Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by shizzle11(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
mashnino:
AND GEJ is working kenan ko?

nonsense...dat guys brain and mind are in a state of impasse..

not in sync at all... drunkard... deceitful somebody...

du.mb fc.uk
all these ones for your useless father? issorai

Never again will the senile cattle rearer rule Nigeria again.

You all can take a bath at the atlantic ocean.

GEJ till 2019!

TeamFreshAir!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Say what u think but GEJ really took strides in d right direction.. A transparent privatisation bin d first of those strides.. We expected him to build structures in every state, revamp every sector, prosecute a war Nd release Nigeria 4rm d cabals holding us hostage.. Buhari would win Nd den NIGERIANS would cry 4 GEJ to return in 2019

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by IBROHIM: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=40pt]CHANGE

IS

ALL

WE

WANT!
[/size]
yes o NEVER AGAIN will Jonababoon continue to Shyte for Aso rock after May 29! It will not happen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by IBROHIM: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Damager:
Say what u think but GEJ really took strides in d right direction.. A transparent privatisation bin d first of those strides.. We expected him to build structures in every state, revamp every sector, prosecute a war Nd release Nigeria 4rm d cabals holding us hostage.. Buhari would win Nd den NIGERIANS would cry 4 GEJ to return in 2019
transparent you call it with public office holders sharing it among themselves! Keep lying to urself!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
UP

N
E
P
A

WE

WANT

CHANGE!!!

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Temmytea70(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
stan241:
That crowd there is even little one place i saw at Alaba market today doing the exact same thing one would think money is being shared there

Make use of punctuation mark....without it,your words dnt make meaning
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Davidson267(m): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=stupor post=31266278]The other day someone posted a twitter message of himself playing on an electric pole for 12 hours whereas in some other communities power supply is so dead for years you can actually build a house on top of a transformer.

It would be very foolish of me to vote a party that cannot provide me with constant electric supply in this 21st century global world and i find it quite outlandish and bizarre that despite all these shortfalls and economic breakdown,someone could still be clamoring for a re-election of a failed and woefully managed government administration.

Nigerians that arent affected with these shortcomings in the country should be grateful that at least they nor their families are not in any way involved.It is absolutely unfair to see people display contempt over someone else's'headache of poor performance and say its okay to revote a maladministered government.

Be democratic,its your right to see that things change for the better,for we all are stakeholders and definitely pay our taxes !

Vote wisely ! Dont be foolish as to repeat the same mistake for another 4 years,vote for change,vote Buhari ![/quote
stupidity is when u blame one man cos of unsteady power supply than u have been eXperiecing since u wr born
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Davidson267(m): 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
stupor:
The other day someone posted a twitter message of himself playing on an electric pole for 12 hours whereas in some other communities power supply is so dead for years you can actually build a house on top of a transformer.

It would be very foolish of me to vote a party that cannot provide me with constant electric supply in this 21st century global world and i find it quite outlandish and bizarre that despite all these shortfalls and economic breakdown,someone could still be clamoring for a re-election of a failed and woefully managed government administration.

Nigerians that arent affected with these shortcomings in the country should be grateful that at least they nor their families are not in any way involved.It is absolutely unfair to see people display contempt over someone else's'headache of poor performance and say its okay to revote a maladministered government.

Be democratic,its your right to see that things change for the better,for we all are stakeholders and definitely pay our taxes !

Vote wisely ! Dont be foolish as to repeat the same mistake for another 4 years,vote for change,vote Buhari !
stupidity is when u blame 1 man cos of d unsteady power supply u hav been experiencing since u wr born
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by kelobestline(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Someone said it's an idea; idea for destroying ur properties and dsame time paying electricity bills to d so called private incestors for constituting nuisance abi?
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Ryabcool(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mynd44:
GEJ till 2019
PDP till Forever.....

cool
sarcasm heavily shared
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by mashnino(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
shizzle11:

all these ones for your useless father? issorai

Never again will the senile cattle rearer rule Nigeria again.

You all can take a bath at the atlantic ocean.

GEJ till 2019!

TeamFreshAir!!!

Hahahaha... my father can neva be dat du.mb... would have disowned long ago..

maybe its your dad...since you like him
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by MacluvPH(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
PHED in Oyigbo LGA of Rivers state need to be sacked especially the fools along Location road.Those people are the bag eggs giving the present administration bad names.Imagine NO Light and Outrageous Estimated Bills.Jonathan And Amechi these people don give una bad name for Oyigbo in Rivers state.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Prettiest2015(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigerians!!!. undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by amparas(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pay High Consume Nothing

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by akilo1: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
why people are shouting GEJ till 2019 i am shouting GEJ till 2015.fresh air thgs
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by OXYGENO1: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=16pt]Mr Dele, I believe you should be ashame of yourself. Living in Ghana that can never be equated with Benin -City in terms of beauty, not to talk of Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt to mention but few in Nigeria and your presenting that picture to create a situation in Nigeria shows the reason of changing nationality. Shame to you. Can you compare any place in Ghana with such night effect below in Nigeria due to improvement in our power generation? Shame to you and your likes that are painting the government of Nigeria before the outside world black. I can show you as many as you get tired of watching pictures of Nigerian places of wonderful transformation by this government. Can you compare Nigeria of today with Nigeria of Buhari's time? A publisher of photo album called magazine who could not manage it has the gut to be challenging the government[/size] [img][/img]
How on earth can you compare a filthy nation like nigeria to GHANA. Does that sound logic to you? From my observations it clearly shows you've never even set foot outside nigeria before.Villages in Ghana even looks more beautiful at night than the pictures you've posted.Ghana ain't a failed state like your useless country. ok.Next time don't write out of ignorance.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by stan241(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Temmytea70:

Make use of punctuation mark....without it,your words dnt make meaning
noted

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Dalastd123: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Witches and wizards in Nigeria no longer fly at nite. They hv become day walkers. If a Nigerian can vandalise social infrastructure just to discredit d govt I wonda hw else to classify dat person dan a witch or wizard yet we all come here to complain wen we shoot ourselves in d foot
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by tomzman: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
And one animal would come online to shout GEJ till 2019 when GEJ could not provide a solution to Nigeria's number one problem after almost 6 years. If I accumulate the period we had light over here in my area all through the month of February, it can't be up to 12 hours yet PHCN has brought me an outrageous bill for the month. It's time to try change.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by isan(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Naija I dey hail ooo cheesy I gbadun una
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by tomzman: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Davidson267:

stupidity is when u blame 1 man cos of d unsteady power supply u hav been experiencing since u wr born
I'm sorry to say but you are the stvpid one here. So because epileptic power supply didn't start under GEJ, we must continue in it abi. Ask yourself how many years has GEJ been in power then ask yourself how many years would it take a serious government to deliver stable power supply to its citizens.

The problem with we Nigerians is that we've gotten so used to poverty and backwardness that we now consider it as a normal thing. Pick any oil producing country that's quite similar to Nigeria and compare her performance over the last six years with that of Nigeria then maybe you would get the point. If you are contented with the trend of backwardness just because it didn't start under GEJ some of us are tired of it.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by lovely17(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
This land is not for sale beware of 419 trespassing can get you shot
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by worldgee: 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Dis inverter wl really safe u dis embarrassment

https://www.nairaland.com/2146652/quality-2000w-ups-power-inverter.

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Wesley20(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2015
I don't know why we nigerians do think like a kid,gej ruled nigeria 4 almost 6 years and there is still no any change and sum people are still insisting on voting him.we need change which is buhari,nigeria is not about muslim and christain anymore,we just have to vote for the right person to get the right result of our voteI don't know why we nigerians do think like a kid,gej ruled nigeria 4 almost 6 years and there is still no any change and sum people are still insisting on voting him.we need change which is buhari,nigeria is not about muslim and christain anymore,we just have to vote for the right person to get the right result of our voteI don't know why we nigerians do think like a kid,gej ruled nigeria 4 almost 6 years and there is still no any change and sum people are still insisting on voting him.we need change which is buhari,nigeria is not about muslim and christain anymore,we just have to vote for the right person to get the right result of our vote
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Chrisdwal: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2015
Dts xo true even tho u were on news dt billion of dollars was spent on d power sector buh for d past 16yrs we hv ntin 2 show 4 it

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by gidado14(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Mynd44:
GEJ till 2019
PDP till Forever.....

cool

Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by otitookoro(m): 9:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Clueless gej is working.up gej till may 29 2015.
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by JesusCrew: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Sad as it is. Power is improving in some areas. Here in Port harcourt .
Sir, I beg 2 disagree wt u until I know your defintion of 'improving'. And can u mention d areas?

MacluvPH:
PHED in Oyigbo LGA of Rivers state need to be sacked especially the fools along Location road.Those people are the bag eggs giving the present administration bad names.Imagine NO Light and Outrageous Estimated Bills.Jonathan And Amechi these people don give una bad name for Oyigbo in Rivers state.

tomzman:

I'm sorry to say but you are the stvpid one here. So because epileptic power supply didn't start under GEJ, we must continue in it abi. Ask yourself how many years has GEJ been in power then ask yourself how many years would it take a serious government to deliver stable power supply to its citizens.....

tomzman:
...The problem with we Nigerians is that we've gotten so used to poverty and backwardness that we now consider it as a normal thing. Pick any oil producing country that's quite similar to Nigeria and compare her performance over the last six years with that of Nigeria then maybe you would get the point. If you are contented with the trend of backwardness just because it didn't start under GEJ some of us are tired of it.
D big question remains 'hw long wl it take a SERIOUS govt (not necessarily talking of apc or pdp thing here) to deliver stable power supply?'' Just ask yourself what exactly do we lack? Resources or Personnel? When things were rosy, our govt never did: now economic recession is here.... I COMMENT MY RESERVE!
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by basshh002(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Sad as it is. Power is improving in some areas. Here in Port harcourt .

. As I see ur name without reading ur post first I kw u are fools out of my wise igbo frdz. what of the population of those that dd nt have light for days, months ,years. compare to your hole
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Emmafrancis: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
basshh002:
. As I see ur name without reading ur post first I kw u are fools out of my wise igbo frdz. what of the population of those that dd nt have light for days, months ,years. compare to your hole
You are the biggest foook ever. I made it clear that power has improved is SOME area! Wetin concern me with population that have light and those that don't ?? Am I doin census or am I the government?? Next time read before u quote. Better still don't ever quote me.
To set the record straight am not igbo
Re: See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) by Rockstar2014(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
An establishment that has remained useless from time immemorial but can only change names and increase tariff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees / How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.