Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour (38418 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) / Jealous Woman Pours Hot Water On Another Lady In The North (Graphic Pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Lagos For Buying Her Insufficient Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Meanwhile contact me on 07033189523 for a cheap and elegant website design for your business.
Visit www.novacomng.com
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Dyt(f): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Onpaka
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Mayor21(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Terrible news this days
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by MovingMax: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Face me I face u wahala. Public yard is hell
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Sanuzi(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Welldone
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Austin4lif: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
.APC and violence! Chai, chai,. Na APC woman, APC is known for violence since time immemorial.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jingh(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baptism
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by mytime24(f): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na wa oOo, endtime konji
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

that's what you get when u peep

what this with peeping at a pregnant woman

Don't be quick to judge , I don't think the man was peeping at her. After reporting her to the husband he went back to peep at her , isn't that just absurd. She took that action because the young lad went to report her to the husband , like someone said she probably was in a foul mood and just vented her anger on the poor lad

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Akalia(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
I was here
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by dammieight(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Serves him ryt! grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by okonelfg(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
bravo!! la woman la pregnant la pour la hot water la man peepin.la devil la bad.merci
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by ogb5(m): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Poverty is a bastard. If the lady has her personal bathroom, will a neighbour peep at her? and if the neighbour has money to marry one of those girls praying and fasting for husband, will conji worry the guy to the extent of peeping at a pregnant woman?
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jingh(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
I no know y ur parent never use u 4 ritual ?
Stop disgracing dem online
Austin4lif:
.APC and violence. Na APC woman, APC is know for violence since time immemorial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by temmypotter(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Someone isn't being truthful here...my guess?...its the woman!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jerrymej(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
You have to the for queue if you are you waiting for the first person wey enter the bathroom! (Dunca Mighty).

The story funny die.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Austin4lif: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
jingh:
I no know y ur parent never use u 4 ritual ?
Stop disgracing dem online
another APC E- dog on rampage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Arsenella007(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hian.. This one na chinwetalu agu and uche jumbo.if you ask me.,na who I go ask undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why don't I believe this woman?

Well even if the guy peeped while she was having her bath,is this the proper response?
Now she's just stressing the poor baby in her womb.
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by AreaFada2: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
The peeping aspect might just have been cooked up to mitigate her action.

You know women easily gain sympathy when "sexual" accusation against a man comes up. grin

Bad mood noni, not uncommon in pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by tayork(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin de vex me be say na even person wey tommy don swell de react, devil always at work,geez
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by AlphaNet: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
The Police Public Relations Officer, Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, who disclosed the development in a statement, said Chintua has blamed her action on the devil, even as she is helping the police in their investigations.

What investigation again, thought she'd simply confessed to the crime...!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Bryancrox(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
That Guy must be a Nairalander
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by jnrbayano(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
cococandy:
Why don't I believe this woman?

Well even if the guy peeped while she was having her bath,is this the proper response?
Now she's just stressing the poor baby in her womb.

...And when that baby grows up and enjoys spending nights in penitentiary she will scream, "my enemies have succeeded"
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:
Some pregnant women can just be unnecessarily cranky and oversensitive. What can be enticing in the body of a woman with swollen tummy that would make a man want to peep at her na.kedness? Even if d man did see her unclothedness, is pouring hot water on him d solution? She was probably in one of those their moods and the man was just unfortunate to be d recipient of her bad mood. Now that she has done d deed, she is blaming it on d devil as usual. Both she and d devil in her should be prosecuted.grin

lwkmd, chai, nigga u get mouth oo, l don laugh taya....how dem go prosecute satan?.......the devil is a spirit.....hahahaha grin grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Woman!Woman!!God greatest mistake,after woman came sin!woman gvn man wahala since d time of Eve.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by REUBEN010(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
ichidodo:
Disya fi ah bery gud ting,mi tink.....bash aht water pon de bumboclat pon bafroom replay,ina naa no wah hit im.Fiyah bun de peeping chichi-man.Respeck fi de guud dawta.
This is wat happens wen u smoke Cow's dung.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by donbenie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
ijustdey:

that's what you get when u peep

what this with peeping at a pregnant woman
Found it hard to believe she didn't raise any alarm immediately she realized he was peeping at her,from the character she displayed,she doesn't sound like one who would not have raised an alarm,if truly what she said is true,I read the two accounts,found the guy's version more credible,I mean,he did complained to the husband after all..her story sounds more like an afterthought to me..shouldn't jump to conclusions,learn to read between the lines

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
voyeurism on a pregnant woman? thats the highest perv alert possible. code orange!!! shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by UnknownT: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

Did you read d part where he said he reported d woman to her husband? A man who was peeping anoda man's wife will not have d guts to go and report d wife again to her husband. Why didn't she also report him to her husband if he was truly peeping her. why go directly to d extent of hot water. So when she poured d water on him when he was bathing didnt she see his own unclothedness too? Bro her story is not believeable. She was just in one of dose troublesome pregnancy mood swings and it has led her into trouble.
you are right. I will believe the man's story than the lady's. She was bathing, saw someone was peeping her, from where did she get the pot of hot water? Or she had the pot of hot water with her in the bathroom

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by julioralph(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
face me I slap u yard no be better thing o angry angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour by akinsadeez(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
shinejackie:

lwkmd, chai, nigga u get mouth oo, l don laugh taya....how dem go prosecute satan?.......the devil is a spirit.....hahahaha grin grin

grin grin grin

Bro, d devil is d Co-accused in dis case o.....since she said he was d one who made her do it. Since d devil did it thru her body, she will stand for both herself and d devil. Dat court session go funny die. imagine d judge saying Mr devil, do you plead guilty or not guilty.....na madness galore be that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.