Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria (44983 Views)

Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And First Ladies Of Kebbi & Edo In A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by wetdspace(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
My mom is more beautiful than they are.
If you love your mother rep. Her well.
Thumbs up to our mother.!

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by lion042(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Where is Jonathans wife? she will finish you people with english because of these grin
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by kingDELE(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
owkey
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by SmooshCHN: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:
Why is GEJ wife not in that list
The list is within the States. The list of the Countries First Ladies will be out soon and "Hopefully" she'll be given a place. Hopefully. wink
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by OLAplusONE(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity.....
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
The list isn't complete without Nneoma Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Pweetyradiance(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
oh dear Lord please help me to be as beautiful as this damsels even when I get old and thank u for giving me a beautiful mum too. # proud of my mummy#
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by cecs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wow, this pple aint doing badt atal menh...mRs Amosun you rock it..........I wonder how iyawo aregbesola of osun state go be #justsaying nio
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by highlyhonoured7: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
angry
grin
:DWonder shall never end ......up the best presnter on TV......#princessfach@gmail.com.....God bless nigeria and U.S.A
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by aristocrazzy: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
I think patience deserve to be here!
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by castruccio(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
wow!!!! really beauty queens... i will like to marry one of their daughters cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by JoeCutie(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
That Mrs Obiano ehn... I saw her at a function one day, and I was in awe of her beauty. Her husband is enjoying oh; no wonder the guy just dey fresh anyhow. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amosun should come first on that list joor. Delta's first lady is still classy in her modest way.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by folahann(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
If Fayemi was still a Governor, Bisi would have clinched top spot.

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Lailerh(f): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnshagb:
Nice. I know my first lady won't make it even if the list is presenting top 30 first ladies.
chai grin hilarious
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mrs Funsho Amosun all the way..... see Beauty shocked God help me ohhh smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC governors have the finest wives.

Fayose's wife looks like a man. grin
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by kodded(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:
why is your brain not in this list ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Nickymezor(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
They are beautiful
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by danla44(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
this is First Lady in waiting.....

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Raiders:
but pepe is not ugly ohh.... let's overlook her grammatical blunders, she's a beautiful woman wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by mmsen: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pointless article.

Ask these old women to stop spending state funds on personol upkeep.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by enejojamesbala(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
money speaks many languages shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by LordMecuzy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
wendycindy:
Where is the 1st lady of Benue State?

Doubt if Yemisi Suswam shld be among top five na....
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:
Nigerian Governors are men of high taste. But 5 of them stand out especially as regards their taste for beautiful women. When they are not governing or politicking as the case maybe, they are in the company of their beautiful wives in their serene and secured Government houses.

[b]1. Hajiya Nafisat Yuguda (Bauchi):[/v] In her late 20s, Nafisat can compete with world renowned models any-day or anytime. Her infectious smile will make any young man stareat her face all day. The daughter of Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua, definitely took after her mother, Nigeria’s former First Lady, Hajiya Turai Yar’adua, in the beauty department.

[b]2.Mrs. Florence Ajimobi (Oyo):[/b]The 55-year old half Nigerian, half Lebanese, Oyo State First Lady, is a head-turner any-day. Her glowing skin, carriage and beautiful smile stands her out at any function. No doubt, her Lebanese roots contributed to her dazzling beauty

3.Mrs. Judith Amaechi (Rivers):[/b]44-year old Judith could easily pass for a 30-year old.The mother of 3 boys is gifted with a natural pink lips that compliments her good looks. This ageless goddess is no doubt what makes Governor Rotimi Amaechi tick.

[b]4.Mrs. Victoria Obiano (Anambra):[/b]Standing at over 6″ft, Mrs. Obiano can compete with her husband’s political associate and Nigeria’s former beauty queen, who is now an Ambassador, Bianca Ojukwu, in the beauty department. Her imposing figure and carriage makes her the cynosure of all eyes at events.

[b]5.Mrs. Olufunso Amosun (Ogun):
If you are looking for the perfect description of an ebony-skinned lady, look no further. Mrs. Amosun fits the bill. Her beauty is natural, clean and indeed African. The 48-year old mother of five is a head-stunner any-day.

http://www.naij.com/395415-top-5-state-first-ladies-in-nigeria.html

angry
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Arbiola(f): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
ohhhh!
Where is our Patience? Diaris God oh
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by wendycindy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Doubt if Yemisi Suswam shld be among top five na....
she is beautiful.
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:
Nigerian Governors are men of high taste. But 5 of them stand out especially as regards their taste for beautiful women. When they are not governing or politicking as the case maybe, they are in the company of their beautiful wives in their serene and secured Government houses.

[b]1. Hajiya Nafisat Yuguda (Bauchi):[/v] In her late 20s, Nafisat can compete with world renowned models any-day or anytime. Her infectious smile will make any young man stareat her face all day. The daughter of Late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua, definitely took after her mother, Nigeria’s former First Lady, Hajiya Turai Yar’adua, in the beauty department.

[b]2.Mrs. Florence Ajimobi (Oyo):[/b]The 55-year old half Nigerian, half Lebanese, Oyo State First Lady, is a head-turner any-day. Her glowing skin, carriage and beautiful smile stands her out at any function. No doubt, her Lebanese roots contributed to her dazzling beauty

3.Mrs. Judith Amaechi (Rivers):[/b]44-year old Judith could easily pass for a 30-year old.The mother of 3 boys is gifted with a natural pink lips that compliments her good looks. This ageless goddess is no doubt what makes Governor Rotimi Amaechi tick.

[b]4.Mrs. Victoria Obiano (Anambra):[/b]Standing at over 6″ft, Mrs. Obiano can compete with her husband’s political associate and Nigeria’s former beauty queen, who is now an Ambassador, Bianca Ojukwu, in the beauty department. Her imposing figure and carriage makes her the cynosure of all eyes at events.

[b]5.Mrs. Olufunso Amosun (Ogun):
If you are looking for the perfect description of an ebony-skinned lady, look no further. Mrs. Amosun fits the bill. Her beauty is natural, clean and indeed African. The 48-year old mother of five is a head-stunner any-day.

http://www.naij.com/395415-top-5-state-first-ladies-in-nigeria.html

...beaurifull how??.... Are they light skin?.... U home base people mennnn!! ( no ofeeensnse) angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
...I don't mean to sound rudes but they all looook like farmers wife (no ofennsce) angry
Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by username792: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
" No doubt, her
Lebanese roots contributed to her dazzling
beauty''

spoken like a true HOUSE NEGRO

No wonder so many Lebanese and Indian people treat Nigerians worse than animals given how they are held as semi Gods by many in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria by Gboliwe: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amosun's wife is indeed pretty. That Yar'adua's daughter only has youthfulness going for her. I do not consider her prettier than others. She is just average. Obiano's wife has got the looks and the height but Amosun's wife beats them all hands down.
Funny, I can't remember ever seeing T.Orji's wife's pic. She should be fine. Ugly men like him marry beauties.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tillaman Brutalized By Police In Lagos (Alaafin Of Oyo's Son) / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House / Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.