Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,856 members, 7,798,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (14610 Views)

A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Jega-must-go Protest In Warri, Delta State [see Pictures] / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Indeed.....
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by iyatrustee(f): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
this rumour has refused to die!

There must be some iota of truth in it then

3 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Sajio(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jega will not be sacked but go on terminal leave.. heaven will not fall..
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Dammyrosky(m): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
...And who said he wouldn't... Even though he doesn't, don't we have other competent men of integrity to carry out the exercise?, But this Jega guy can not be trusted, He's a snitch.
This man wanted to go ahead with the polls when millions of citizens have not received their PvCs, He has been compromised, In fact, he deserve to be fired! angry

ehn ehn.. Why u no go fire am ?

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by abdul4new(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
God this jonathan ehh, have bastadised every scope of our political life, his cluelessness stink to high heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by highlyhonoured7: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Punch and their faliure
grin
We are waitin........up the best presenter on TV....#princessfach@gmail.com......,God bless nigeria and U.S.A
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Asin?
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Upright750: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who and who is reager now if not jega that wanted to conduct election when he refused to give millions their rightful PVC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by kingslly(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dunno why they are Politicising this,Jega is not the only one that will go on his mandatory Terminal leave infact he is not the first and will not be the last . Jega should even count himself lucky because the FG didnt deem it fit to prosecute him at this sensitive period because the opposition would have politicised it like they are doing naw. Imagine Jega had 4years and every resources was made available to him to prepare for the next election but he culdnt deliver and when the FG understood what was happening and postponed elections he got angry and was channelling blames to the FG and the Service Chiefs. Every reasonable Nigerian is suppose to question Jega's integrity.
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by tit(f): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
ha ha ha ha
punch,
are you god?
you are making me laugh.
Jiga is gone!
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by castruccio(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
OK... cool
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by shizzle11(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
nonsense! as if the punch is not a tool in the hands of the opposition. You'all can vent all you want, your threats are nothing but mere verbal exercise. Jega claimed he was ready for feb 14, meanwhile he was never ready as he later admitted, even up till now he is still not ready as about 2million registered voters are yet to be provided their pvc's.

Jega can and will be removed if need be and nothing will happen.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
If Jega is not worthy nor trusted for His duty as INEC chairman then He must be removed and nothing will happen***

Jega must be upto something else but nothing is hiding under the sun(GEJ),

www.presidentGEjtill2019.com

2 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Yapati: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
We want free an fair Election .so Jega most Stay...

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by iwarannamdi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019, Meanwhile did you visit NaijaRace.com today?

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by deehusby60: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
When Jega is bounced soon, please troop out in your numbers, dont forget your broom oooh! I'm very sure your faces will CHANGE when our able military men finished with you guys. Imbeciles

2 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by sleemfesh: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Why will a paper editorial use 'must' in their heading? Shows how unprofessional they are in this country.
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by redcliff: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
stevikenna:
Naija go hot if them commot this man last minute

Omo dont downgrade o. Nothing would happen. Talk would just fly to and from many destinations and that is the end
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by owobokiri(m): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Punch is biased beyond redemption. Media houses like Punch only make the masses worry about the authenticity of what they read in the tabloids

2 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Isajaf: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
and all you hundreds of acct fools here will be buried alive GEJ till 2019
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by JaaizTech: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Upright750:
Who and who is reager now if not jega that wanted to conduct election when he refused to give millions their rightful PVC.
INEC never refused millions their PVC, it was millions that ignored going to collect their PVC, I am part of those millions, I only collected my PVC after the extension and it was due to personal reasons I delayed it. I still saw thousands of PVC yet uncollected when I collected mine. So INEC is not totally culpable in that regard. Anyways that is a matter that has been put to rest, we now have about 80-90% PVC collection and asuch that is no longer an issue. But despite this number of collected PVCs, PDP & GEJ still want to scuttle the use of PVCs, that is what the whole removal of JEGA is about, the man is resolute about the use of PVC, and PDP would rather we use the TVC, for obvious reasons. We need to stop fooling ourselves, JEGA has no means whatsoever to rig out a President, the power He has is to put instruments in place that makes rigging more difficult or obvious (as in the case with the PVC).

6 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by legendary11(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
GOD IS WATCHING......

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
deehusby60:
When Jega is bounced soon, please troop out in your numbers, dont forget your broom oooh! I'm very sure your faces will CHANGE when our able military men finished with you guys. Imbeciles

This, up here is a typical, thoughtless dunce. Ever cutting their noses to spite their faces.
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by GEJTHEONE(m): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
#‎JoinTheVoice‬ ‪#‎GEJTHEONE‬ Dont be left out-Take a Bold Stand -Get your Own Customised Avatar by liking our Page and Inboxing your first name and picture to GEJTHEONE on facebook or to theone.gej@gmail.com

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
deehusby60:

This, up here is a typical, thoughtless dunce. Ever cutting their noses to spite their faces.

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Gata: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Removing JEGA as INEC chairman will hit the polity. If the President truly want free and fair election he should allow Jega complete the good work he started before his tenure ends. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by StunnazJay(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
If President Jonathan fires prof. Attahiru Jega, there would be public protests on the streets by aggrieved Nigerians, and honestly I'll join them on the streets.

Jega, must be allowed to safely oversee the elections and gently step down in June after ushering Nigeria into another democratic dispensation peacefully.

Then Jonathan would listen to the voice of the street for once, and not continue draconian indirect Rulership.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt] An old man twisted his wrinkled face in an ugly grimace. He was really showing his misery on his cheerless face.

As I was walking on the street, I was humming Tuku’s Moto Moto in ChiShona.
Moto moto
Kana vunze chairo moto
Sei kumirira kuti ritange rave rimi
Kuti uti moto
Usamirire kuti ritange rave rimi
Kuti uti moto
Bva zvawausika ndiwe
Kuzvisikira mbune
Kuti zvinzi moto
Bva zvawakwenya jisa
Kuzvikwenyera mbune
Kuti zvinzi moto
Inga vakuru vakare vaiyambira
Kuyambira musapira gotsi
Kupira gotsi rufuse
Rufuse rune kakudziya
Kudziya kwakabva pavunze
Vunze rinenge rasha
Hezvo ndisu tinenge tausika
Kuusika tibike bike
Kubika kana kudziya
Kuudziya nevaranda
Navaranda tovarairwa
Pedzezvo topisa usavi.

Fire is fire
Even embers are fire
Why wait until it's a huge flame
To accept that it's fire
Don't wait until it's a huge flame
To accept that it's fire
You have made the fire
Making it on your own
To prove that it is fire
You lit the matches
Lighting it on your own
To prove that it is fire
Our elders used to advise
Advise us not to turn our backs
Turn our backs to a bed of fire
A bed of fire which is hot
Which is hot because of embers?
Embers, which are burning
We make the fire
For cooking or for warmth
Then we sit around the fire with servants
And we get carried away

From Zimbabwe In The House of Stone By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima. Published by ChickenBones: A Journal on http://www.nathanielturner.com/zimbabwehouseofstone.htm[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJTHEONE:
#‎JoinTheVoice‬ ‪#‎GEJTHEONE‬ Dont be left out-Take a Bold Stand -Get your Own Customised Avatar by liking our Page and Inboxing your first name and picture to GEJTHEONE on facebook or to theone.gej@gmail.com

[size=18pt]THE ONE IS A SHAMELESS CHEATER.
WHO HIDES THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER OF HIS CHILDREN.
THE ONLY PEOPLE SUPPORTING HIM ARE PAID TO DO SO. grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by Spray(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
temitemi1:
What will happen if he doesn't conduct the election GEJ till 2019!!!
u hav real problem with ur cerebrium i guess,

3 Likes

Re: Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nigeria is bigger than jega. So if he is sacked ,so be it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: I Never Hinted At Or Referred To Rinu / 2023 Elections: Keystone Bank's Statement On TBN Account / Catalogue Of Air Crashes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.