Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW (12727 Views)

Certification Edge Interview / FAAN Calls For Interview. / Certification Edge Recruits In Lekki And Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Boonmie: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Good morning fams, I had seen everyone 's comments on the cert edge but no 1 made a comment about weda they av been recruited or not and how much were they paid. Thanks will be waiting for your response.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by jashar(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
top of the morning to y'all.
Please for those that have participated in their selection process, have you been placed somewhere?
I have a test and an interview with them on Thursday and I need to know if they are worth my while.
Thank you.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by jashar(f): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2015
RunnaRunna:

@diamby it was ok,29questns all english n wit options 2 pick 4rm and afta tht a lil interview session wit one of their execs who asked us abt our work experience n qustns relatin 2 the positns we applied for.Wasn't a hundrd percnt sha bt we suppse scale 2ru"hopefully"

hi.
Did you get the job? And please, do you have an idea of their pay?
Thank you.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Bloomingbud(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
jashar:
Please for those that have participated in their selection process, have you been placed somewhere?
I have a test and an interview with them on Thursday and I need to know if they are worth my while.
Thank you.

Can you please tell me how you applied? Ill like to apply too. And how did the test and interview go? All the best. Thanks.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
jashar:
Thank you.
wassup?? How did your interview go?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by jashar(f): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
wassup?? How did your interview go?

It was aiit. A lot of people there so we were interviewed in 3s.

There was no test again cuz they said the previous batches flunked real bad and if they had considered the test, they would end up without getting any one for the post. cheesy
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by astutephemy(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Dear Applicant, Thank you for applying for the position of Executive Marketer at Certification Edge. We have just completed reviewing your qualification. You are hereby invited to attend an interview and test session on Thursday 21st of April, 2016 by 10:00am at 18 Esomo Close, off Toyin Street, Opposite White House, Ikeja, Lagos. We appreciate your interest in Certification Edge.....

Any info about what to expect. Pls
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by temisilva(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Any update ere pls. Got interview 2day
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by gondon(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2016
following
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Damzed(f): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2016
temisilva:
Any update ere pls. Got interview 2day
Good morning,please can you give me an update on your interview with them so as to guide me on what to expect because mine is on Thursday.....thanks
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by ZaraSanusi8(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pls who has gotten a job through certification edge.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by mzzdharmy93(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Any info please
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by glosun: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please how did the interview go?was it worth it?
Damzed:
Good morning,please can you give me an update on your interview with them so as to guide me on what to expect because mine is on Thursday.....thanks
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by ruthieo(f): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
got an interview invite for the post of marketing executive/p.a. anyone with me?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by slyventure: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
ruthieo:
got an interview invite for the post of marketing executive/p.a. anyone with me?

am with you... Monday 29, 10am. I just hope it's worth it.
do you have experience relating to the job?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by slyventure: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
ruthieo:

Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by ruthieo(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
ok but I hope its not gnld
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mine is tomorrow 12pm for same position.
Just pray it worth it. Cos my transport money must not be a waste o.... Else seun go pay am back... Lol
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by slyventure: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2016
Folafikemi:
Just pray it worth it. Cos my transport money must not be a waste o.... Else seun go pay am back... Lol

please we await feedback from you on how it goes. we would appreciate it to know if it's worth attending
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by slyventure: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Diamby:
@RunnaRunna how was ur test and interview today at cert edge?did it follow the same pattern i told u.how did it go

please how did it go with CERTIFICATION EDGE then? I have interview with them tomorrow, just want to know if it's worth a try. thx. I will appreciate ur response ASAP.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by mostwantedguy: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
slyventure:

slyventure:

Folafikemi:
slyventure:

please we await feedback from you on how it goes. we would appreciate it to know if it's worth attending
ruthieo:

Please how did the interview go, I have mine on 1st September by 2pm. What should I expect if its worth it.........
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 03, 2016
mostwantedguy:

Please how did the interview go, I have mine on 1st September by 2pm. What should I expect if its worth it.........

How did yours go...? what was the Interview and test like?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by yinka90: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
please can you hint me about these people?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by tintingz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
You guys here are not telling us if you were posted to work or not.

I received a mail from CERTIFICATION EDGE, an interview form to answer some questions and send it back through mail withing 48hrs. Any other person with same mail or has been through this before should hint me. Thanks
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Rochero(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2017
tintingz:
You guys here are not telling us if you were posted to work or not.

I received a mail from CERTIFICATION EDGE, an interview form to answer some questions and send it back through mail withing 48hrs. Any other person with same mail or has been through this before should hint me. Thanks
Got same,are u through,anything to expect?
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by tintingz(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Rochero:

Got same,are u through,anything to expect?
I just finish answering the questions in the form, about to send it back. I called their customer care to know the mode of submission. I just hope they are real.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by Rochero(m): 12:47am On Apr 07, 2017
tintingz:
I just finish answering the questions in the form, about to send it back. I called their customer care to know the mode of submission. I just hope they are real.
Bro did u send to their mail?
Hw did u do it
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by BammyCreations: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Bammys' Creations present this wonderful Online Training to you.

Do it yourself. Distance is not a barrier. learn how to make Ankara Crafts and Designs for yourself, family, friends and clients.Make money, look good, and be fulfilled....

Learn How To Make:
Bags
Slippers
Note pads
Phone pouch
Earrings
Bangles
Necklaces

AND SO MANY MORE....

This training includes:
•pictures
•list of materials and where to get them
•Question & Answer
•Detailed explanation
•Crafting Tips

FEE #2,000

Be trained and train others.. please interested ppl should whatsapp me via 07068834345

Remember standing out is a serious business.

KINDLY REBROADCAST

Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by kraken: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2017
This has always been their slogan! Lots of people 'fafing'...i hope they change one day...
jashar:

It was aiit. A lot of people there so we were interviewed in 3s.

There was no test again cuz they said the previous batches flunked real bad and if they had considered the test, they would end up without getting any one for the post. cheesy
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by tintingz(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Rochero:

Bro did u send to their mail?
Hw did u do it
Send it back as 'reply' to their mail that sent you the document. Attach the answered document.
Re: Certification Edge Calls For INTERVIEW by ollyfessy(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
tintingz:
I have submitted my own too. have u gotten feedback from them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs / Nigerian Defence Academy Releases Application Form For 74th Regular Course / Is It Proper To Put Msc In View In A CV Or Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.