Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress (2742 Views)

Buhari’s New Year Message 2017 (complete Transcript) / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / 11 Best Quotes From Buhari's Address To His New Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by omololu2020(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
The osogbo muhadunce jihad brigade alongside their boko cousins up north will soon litter this thread with croc tears for palestinian children that their cowardice hamas use as human shields
u are a fool,go to isreal n see d way dos fuckin jews treat africans..I don't giv a dam if dey are wipe out by iran,cos dey don't giv a dam about africans too
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by Missy89(f): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
EdCure:

My point is, what normal country would have its leaders so resolute to wipe out another country, or even a race or religion from the face of the earth in today's world? Iranian leaders have consistently held on to this rhetoric in the most unequivocal manner.
Iran is just like North Korea where leaders do things that contravene international laws.
By core muslim countries, i was referring to those countries with overwhelming Muslim population (which all Iranian neighbours are). They are all opposed to Iran's nuclear program and military expansionism.
It is not just about Israel or religion, but about a particular country and its standoffish domestic and foreign policy.

Iran never said they want to wipe out Israel. This was a misquote that has been debunked years ago. What Ahmadinejad said was the "Zionist regime" (Israel right wing) not the country. There are Jews in Iran and the have a dedicated seat in their parliament even thou they are very few of them in the country.

Iran has an overwhelming Muslim population too and the difference is that there is a power struggle between the Sunnis and shia in the middle east. Most of Iran's neighbors are Sunnis and small countries like Bahrain have Shai majority but a Sunni leadership (That is why Iran is interfering there to topple the ruler and the Saudis are supporting the leadership)

The major problem and reason why Most of Iran's Sunni neighbor is against a deal is because a sanction free Iran will dominate the middle east. It is a power struggle between to Islamic factions and Israel is not even consequential. The reason why the Sunni also fear Iran's domination is because they are mostly Royalists and do not want a republic where there would be elections since must of the ruling clans in the middle east are actually a minority in their respective countries and are only clinging to power because of America's military and diplomatic protection. They dont want an Iranian style Islamic revolution in their countries that toppled the shah.

Now when you compare Iran to North Korea that is another false statement. How do you think the US won the war in Afghanistan? It was with Iran's intelligence and cooperation and even the government that was set up post invasion was done with the help of the Iranians. Israel is in bed with the Sunnis and the royals in the middle east and in return, they do not oppose Israel's policy in Gaza or the West Bank.

No matter what Israel PM says, He will never dare attack Iran. That will be the end of his country as we know it. The Saudis have more to loose if there is an agreement that will lift sanctions on Iran and if a deal is reached. After all, the Israelis have enough nukes to defend themselves so even if Iran should have one, there will be a deterrence. And at the moment, Iran has the capability to devastate Israel with other conventional weapons (Non nuclear missiles) but are not attacking anyway. So if they want to wipe out Israel why are they not doing it at the moment?

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
omololu2020:
u are a fool,go to isreal n see d way dos fuckin jews treat africans..I don't giv a dam if dey are wipe out by iran,cos dey don't giv a dam about africans too

You hate isreal because u r muslim filth

Now go bang your head on the floor in the direction of a stone in the desolate craggy heat ridden desert

Fool

1 Like

Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by omololu2020(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You hate isreal because u r muslim filth

Now go bang your head on the floor in the direction of a stone in the desolate craggy heat ridden desert

Fool
fvcktard,,wetin b my business wit isreal,are dey feedin me or givin me salary for me to giv a Bleep about dem daft fool...am a baptist so u can go n die...bastard
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 04, 2015
omololu2020:
fvcktard,,wetin b my business wit isreal,are dey feedin me or givin me salary for me to giv a Bleep about dem daft fool...am a baptist so u can go n die...bastard
Muslim filth
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by omololu2020(m): 5:24am On Mar 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Muslim filth
if u lik curse allah,mohammed or jesus I don't give a fvck...swine
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by emmatok(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
omololu2020:
if u lik curse allah,mohammed or jesus I don't give a fvck...swine

Leave that guy alone, his belongs to the inferiority complex types.

Even American Government are not happy with BIBIs speech.
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by EdCure: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Missy89:

Iran never said they want to wipe out Israel. This was a misquote that has been debunked years ago. What Ahmadinejad said was the "Zionist regime" (Israel right wing) not the country. There are Jews in Iran and the have a dedicated seat in their parliament even thou they are very few of them in the country.

Iran has an overwhelming Muslim population too and the difference is that there is a power struggle between the Sunnis and shia in the middle east. Most of Iran's neighbors are Sunnis and small countries like Bahrain have Shai majority but a Sunni leadership (That is why Iran is interfering there to topple the ruler and the Saudis are supporting the leadership)

The major problem and reason why Most of Iran's Sunni neighbor is against a deal is because a sanction free Iran will dominate the middle east. It is a power struggle between to Islamic factions and Israel is not even consequential. The reason why the Sunni also fear Iran's domination is because they are mostly Royalists and do not want a republic where there would be elections since must of the ruling clans in the middle east are actually a minority in their respective countries and are only clinging to power because of America's military and diplomatic protection. They dont want an Iranian style Islamic revolution in their countries that toppled the shah.

Now when you compare Iran to North Korea that is another false statement. How do you think the US won the war in Afghanistan? It was with Iran's intelligence and cooperation and even the government that was set up post invasion was done with the help of the Iranians. Israel is in bed with the Sunnis and the royals in the middle east and in return, they do not oppose Israel's policy in Gaza or the West Bank.

No matter what Israel PM says, He will never dare attack Iran. That will be the end of his country as we know it. The Saudis have more to loose if there is an agreement that will lift sanctions on Iran and if a deal is reached. After all, the Israelis have enough nukes to defend themselves so even if Iran should have one, there will be a deterrence. And at the moment, Iran has the capability to devastate Israel with other conventional weapons (Non nuclear missiles) but are not attacking anyway. So if they want to wipe out Israel why are they not doing it at the moment?
Iranian leaders are unequivocal in their threat to wipe out Israel from the world map.
If you think they're misquoted because (as you would have us believe,) they only talked about wiping out the Zionist regime in Israel, don't you think this by extension means the entire nation, knowing fully well that conservative (Zionist) Jews make up the majority of Israeli population?
You sound too liberal and unrealistic in your belief in Iran's capacity to devastate or wipe out Israel at the moment through conventional means. You conveniently underestimated Israel's military might.

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by Missy89(f): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
EdCure:

Iranian leaders are unequivocal in their threat to wipe out Israel from the world map.
If you think they're misquoted because (as you would have us believe,) they only talked about wiping out the Zionist regime in Israel, don't you think this by extension means the entire nation, knowing fully well that conservative (Zionist) Jews make up the majority of Israeli population?
You sound too liberal and unrealistic in your belief in Iran's capacity to devastate or wipe out Israel at the moment through conventional means. You conveniently underestimated Israel's military might.

I wouldn't have you believe anything. Read the transcript of of the so called "wipe out speech" You will find it online.

Israel's military cannot and will not attack Iran without US support/ collaboration. If it was going to be a cakewalk, they would have done that a long time ago.
When i talked about Iran's capability, i was theorizing the issue for you. I said, If Iran's agenda is to wipe out Israel, why haven't they done so since they have missiles that can reach Israel and destroy it at the moment? and if Israel believes there is an existential threat to their country why are they not invading Iran preemptively since you have this believe that their military is that great?
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by ibietela2(m): 1:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Both of them can blow up themselves.... I don't care
Re: The Complete Transcript Of Netanyahu’s Address To Congress by zeestunner(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Who gives a bleep isreal and iran and go Bleep themselves the mouth don too much. Bleeping retards

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Pictures That Need An Explanation To Make Sense(photos) / Photo:fayose - They Praise Zuckerberg For Wearing A T-shirt, Call Me A Tout For / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.