Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (9162 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ireneony(f): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
well i pick seun
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
I pick either Farano or Ireneony
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Haba
Life bawo?

Seun is a boring dude
Dayyyum

6 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
I pick.... I'm a polygamist lipsrsealed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:
Haba
Life bawo?

Seun is a boring dude
Dayyyum
well that's your cup of tea, i like him like thatsmiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
well that's your cup of tea, i like him like thatsmiley

I can so bet dude won't even find ur hair attractive not to talk of u
cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by valmunich(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nobody, I barely take this NL shiii serious cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
*choping pop corn*
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ireneony(f): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

I can so bet dude won't even find ur hair attractive not to talk of u
cheesy grin
he is not God
dont jump into conclusion
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by onyichick(f): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
following,dis is gonna be interesting.abeg Initialize where u dey better come n choose me o.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
he is not God
dont join into conclusion
@topic spend or splend?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
he is not God

undecided undecided
Did i also forget to mention Seun don't like dumb gyels?
cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by siegfried99(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Just in case

grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
lol, u comot for this gal 2day ni?? And u knw sa i choose to spend my life with her.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Spend what with wetin??
Na your style of opening thread take profess love for person be this owhia?

**Shits on thread!!

I'm out cool

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
he is not God
swtim its jump nt join.

8 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy
Dyt dyt!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mayor21:

lol, u comot for this gal 2day ni?? And u knw sa i choose to spend my life with her.

Congratulobia on ur choice
But pls don't attach farano to her, tho I dunno much abt the farano babe but I bet she's 300% better than this dumbo

Btw, she wants someone else na?

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mayor21:

swtim its jump nt join.

U are more mean
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Dyt dyt!! cheesy cheesy

My padi
Haffar
U like the op?
She set oo
Na die
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

U are more mean
cheesy cheesy
you ehnnnn....
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
I pick rokiatu cool
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by realdee44(f): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin
ireneony:
well i pick seun
I pick Seun too. grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

My padi
Haffar
U like the op?
She set oo
Na die
Na set I wan chop? undecided

I dey jare.... How your side?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na set I wan chop? undecided

I dey jare.... How your side?

Try am jor
Carry am near am
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by JohnPortar: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ah pick DYT
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
JohnPortar:
Ah pick DYT

undecided undecided
Lati ibo?

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Try am jor
Carry am near am
Carry wetin near wetin?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by harlos: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecided
i can't remember her moniker again embarassed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Carry wetin near wetin?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why u openly rejecting her na
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mayor21(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Congratulobia on ur choice
But pls don't attach farano to her, tho I dunno much abt the farano babe but I bet she's 300% better than this dumbo

Btw, she wants someone else na?

She's just joking.
Farano na 1st choice.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by JohnPortar: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

undecided undecided
Lati ibo?
English please... I will assume you said "I pick you too"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / Watch How African Girl Kiss Her Pet Dog Passionately (pic+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.