Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With (9081 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by akinsadeez(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
diddydiva:
funny enough? NONE!!! cheesy

Awwwww. You just broke so many hearts on Nairaland cry

What if I want to spend mine with you? tongue cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by ireneony(f): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amazo:

Big thief grin
smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
ireneony:
I hope sogrin

Leave hope, am 101% sure
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
temmypotter:
lol,bro trust me!...that 'dyt' chick is weird like that...
As in een cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

I am looking for a tall slim bald blue eyed left handed stutterer
OmG why are describing meundecided grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Mortiano(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
obiageli n missmycoli

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mortiano:
obiageli n missmycoli

Oliver twist grin
Dem say choose one

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
akinsadeez:

Awwwww. You just broke so many hearts on Nairaland cry

What if I want to spend mine with you? tongue cheesy
ouch! sorry grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cutieberie1
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
baffah96:
OmG why are describing meundecided grin

Lie lie
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by alberto2k(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ireneony been seeking seun's attention since March 2005 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Lie lie
but all the things you've mentioned there are attributed to me undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by DrAify(f): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Observing
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

I can so bet dude won't even find ur hair attractive not to talk of u
cheesy grin
and he will find urz attractive??
well who cares if he does undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Brite02(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Congratulobia on ur choice
But pls don't attach farano to her, tho I dunno much abt the farano babe but I bet she's 300% better than this dumbo

Btw, she wants someone else na?

lol dyt leave matter for mathias na cheesy

abeg free the girl na
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:
Observing from ogwu tree
I know mirexxx will choose me wink
am not stupid smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
am not stupid smiley

U did dis to me embarassed
Y can't u shame ma haterz for once embarassed
God is watching u
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
baffah96:
but all the things you've mentioned there are attributed to me undecided

Pictures
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

U did dis to me embarassed
Y can't u shame ma haterz for once embarassed
lol cheesy
sowi jor! cry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
and he will find urz attractive??
well who cares if he does undecided

Did u skip ur drugs?

3 Likes

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Pictures
check my dP nah wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

Did u skip ur drugs?
feel free 2 ask me again

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Dyt(f): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
baffah96:
check my dP nah wink
U never we serious
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Amazo: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ladies...

The only girl that lil rascal @Seun angry (who banned me for a day) will choose is @Ishilove grin. He's head-over-heels crazy about her; na him sweery poraro be that. He love the girl dieeeeeeee...but she neva gree yet because...una know na cheesy. Anyway, nobody heard this from me lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dyt:

U never we serious
am serious now cool
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
lol cheesy
sowi jor! cry

limme joor embarassed
Will sowi take away d shame
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

limme joor embarassed
Will sowi take away d shame
nooooo
oya let's get married ASAP
it'l surely take the shame away
only if u are the guy with a dimple on ya dp smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by williamspaul22(m): 9:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wish I could f*ck all d whole gals in nairaland undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
williamspaul22:
Wish I could f*ck all d whole gals in nairaland undecided

you be dauda
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
nooooo
oya let's get married ASAP
it'l surely take the shame away
only if u are the guy with a dimple on ya dp smiley

Yaayy grin
Then let's fix a date ASAP cos am definitely d guy wit dimples grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by mirexxx(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
cyprianlah:

Yaayy grin
Then let's fix a date ASAP cos am definitely d guy wit dimples grin
lol gudnite
Re: Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With by cyprianlah(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
mirexxx:
lol gudnite

Lol...swtdrmz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.