Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk (21369 Views)

Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Family In Adorable New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
looks like ameachi
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by expert1000: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice pix. MeanWhile #march Buhari out of politics
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by VickyRotex(f): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
datguru:

Not birthday

What is it then

Did you read the Sentence or you just looked at the picture
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Badgers14: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
time really flies.

but OP that was a Coat not a suit cheesy

still remember seeing my pops throwback pictures, big fela trouser, big afro, tight t- shirt and big google for eye and Kangol cap. he said that was the effizy back in late 60's early 70's
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by xreal: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
....before he turned a 'drunk'.
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by datguru: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

What is it then

Did you read the Sentence or you just looked at the picture

You are right, I'm sorry
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by gurunlocker: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
men in coat abi Na sack
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by VickyRotex(f): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
datguru:

You are right, I'm sorry

No Problem. grin
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by mikron(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
in the 1st pic him look like one pastor for mysister church
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by hucienda: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
oh... when he was still downing some of the pami exclusive to my ranch wink Now he's left my boys to toil all alone in the fields sad
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by mytime24(f): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Surulere
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
cheesy SO both of us share the same birthday ... Nice
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
See what hustling has turned d 1ce quiet looking Klint in2. He's former look rocks..............,.except for the coat.
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by DuchessLily(f): 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cute guy. Happy bday to him

He said his wife took him out today and bought him singlet, but since den he has been looking 4 his ATM card.....lol.. Funny guy
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by ogaprime(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
nice suit coat

According to I go dye, that kinda apparel is called "coatsuible" I.e combination of coat suit and blazers
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
This one na PARACHUTE with safe landing tips.
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by mayyorr01(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy The wife shared the throwback pic to celebrate him as he turns a year older today. Happy birthday to him. smiley

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of.html
ki lo wa kan mi nibe bayii enh?? Ah
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by prettyjo(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
this is what we call coat"
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
zleemshaddy:
cheesy SO both of us share the same birthday ... Nice
happy birthday paddy of life! Had to change asap so dey won't use it to tarnish ma political career grin u knw say apc dhe find any loophole

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
happy birthday d queen of ma life!
ermmmmmm Bros i am a guy oo cheesy grin
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by Droneboy30: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
nice coat
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by GreatFatherson: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hurray!!!!!!

At long last we have a Front page article where PDP and APC e-gladiators are not throwing nuclear bombs at each other. Please keep it up until after the elections. I hope this is not wishful thinking.

It is well with Nigeria my Fatherland.

Peace
Re: Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Comedian, Klint Da Drunk by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
phill63:
d guy tried na.
yea he did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.