Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Suspicious Looking Fence To A House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suspicious Looking Fence To A House (40263 Views)

Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One? / It's Wise To Rent A House During Rainy Season In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by jaelz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
please i don't know whether am the only one seeing it like that o, buh there's this new man building his house in a developed place around my side wonder why he raised the gate so high and used such strong gates is anything wrong with the height of the building? or its just in my own imagination?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scared of his neighbours and Nigerians living below 1$ daily

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by mrpablo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
seen

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by A7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:

You mean scared of the gentleman complaining? grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by kodded(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
A7:

You mean scared of the gentleman complaining? grin grin grin
scared of bad guys who can do bad thingz to hiz daughters I guess

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
that fence nor tall self... Come warri come see fence wey hiqh pass kirikiri own

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
the man wan build wall of Jericho na grin
abi na castle.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by queencalipso(f): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
jaelz:
please i don't know whether am the only one seeing it like that o, buh there's this new man building his house in a developed place around my side wonder why he raised the gate so high and used such strong gates is anything wrong with the height of the building? or its just in my own imagination?
. Maybe he grew up in the north, come to katsina and see their fence, wht they use in building their fences will be enough to build a 2 bedroom flat.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by olu77(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op, you sure say no be Fayose get this house? That guy is over worrying about March 28 o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by A7(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
kodded:

Judging by their comments about their cravings for bossom milk even here online, their neighbors must have that kind of gates.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172386/taste-bosom-milk
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by olu77(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
A7:

Judging by their comments about their cravings for bossom milk even here online, their neighbors must have that kind of gates.

https://www.nairaland.com/2172386/taste-bosom-milk

It's only men who have sucked other peoples daughter dry that will build this type of fence to keep out nemesis
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by sosanova: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ogboni fraternity (occultic) fence
Me n my fellow NYSC Members Almost rented a 4 bedroom flat with similar fence and pillars like dat in Sango Ota during my NYSC days, it was the people in dat area that told us if we love our lives n family we should avoid ever entering that house again for inspection or even attempt to rent it, , they told us many Scary things about the house n dat those pillars were related to Ogboni. Occultic society
That house is a house where they will carry people they kidnapped from Danfo (One Chance) n use them for money rituals...alert the police and other people in the area, that house must be demolished

15 Likes

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by PapiWata: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
The owner of that house saw the US White House on CNN, and decided to model his home after Obama's home and office.
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by nwafuluozoh: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sure it's not a hideout for kidnappers for their victims?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by jaelz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Sure it's not a hideout for kidnappers for their victims?
thought as much too

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by delugadou(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
You guys are joking with serious issues. This is the kind of place where people end up after boarding a vehicle & losing consciousness.

When they enter this type of compound, it's their parts/pieces that come out in coolers and cellophane bags.
Shine your eyes oo!

7 Likes

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Building a house with fence as high as this is a big security risk on its own, as the height of the fence would deny the occupants of the house the chance to see events happening outside should they need to escape a riot, an armed robbery or any other unfortunate event. Also, if thieves should gain entrance into this building through whatever means possible, police would be of little help since they won't know what it happening inside and won't want to risk jumping up the fence to an ambush

FriedPlantain

16 Likes

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:
example like you
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ochillary:
example like you

like many Nigerians who live above $1 daily
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
voltron:

like many Nigerians who live above $1 daily
tongue
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Babyboy1986(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
K
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Solowande(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
If u ask us who we go ask
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by eightsin(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'm feeling sleepy
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by tola9ja: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=17pt]those that loot money under Jonathan(the clueless 1) build the house[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by okotv(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
coming
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by bercarray(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
so,una wan let us knw u dy build house ba? U wan show off to nairaland ladies,xo dt u go receive pm?
If sumtin do u house wetin concern us,y u no ask d bricklayer himsf.
Silly post makn fp ds daiz
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Babyboy1986(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
voltron:
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Sijo01(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
There's a fence in my area, the building inside is not even seen from outside due to the height of the fence

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by koboko69: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wtf is my drone?

1 Like

Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by snazzy5050(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
security purpose
Re: Suspicious Looking Fence To A House by Babyboy1986(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmm
kodded:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY / Landlord Throws Tenant's Child Down From A Storey Building In NDU Amassoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.