Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. (1428 Views)

One Of The 114 New Roads Commissioned By Governor Ambode Is In Bad Shape / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by aresa: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Eko o ni baje o...

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Mynd44: 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
This guy no wan leave office?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Ayekotoo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mynd44:
This guy no wan leave office?
I tire for the governor o

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by tobtap: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
better guvnor.... cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by PassingShot(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
You're a pride to APC. Kudos.

Since when last did we hear of any good news from the opposition party's camp? I mean the Poverty Development Party?

GMB 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by stinggy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fashola haters will avoid this thread cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by braine(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
This guy has done well.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
When last did GEJ commission a major road?

Ok ok..a minor road?

Wait wait...a foot path?

GridLock Jo'Lantern..never again

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Walelavender(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fashola's style of governance has been massive, exemplary and impactful. He is leaving his footprints on the sands of time. Kudos!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
419 is when you borrowed 27 million naira for
presidential form but your wife donated drugs
worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in
Yola and your daughter pays up to 10million naira
for a school fees in london . Selfishness is when
you refused to bring an idea or help to stop
insurgency and say you must get to power before
you stop it under two weeks. GREED is when you
ruled Nigeria as a military ruler with autocracy and
failed to reduce corruption to the barest minimum
even with your guns and bullets, is it in
democracy where there are no bullies, gorillas and
Hitlers that you can reduce corruption? A
TERRORIST is when you threatened unholy
bloodshed “The Monkeys and Baboons will be
soaked in blood” and “If you don’t do it, you are in
risk of your life”. A FUNDAMENTALIST is when
you say you will continue to show in and outside
of you, the total implementation of SHARIA LAW
that has been sweeping all over Nigeria.
BASTARDIZATION OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE Is
when Doctor of Philosophers, Master Degree
holders, Degree holders, HND and OND holders in
Nigeria support an Everlasting illiterate as a Leader.
CRIMINALOGY, Is when you are the only person
in the universe that supported Abacha, that he
stole no money from Nigerian pulse, even when
the whole world condemned him of
embezzlement. EVIL AGENDA, Is when the federal
government declared a state of emergency, you
as a state governor told the pupils to continue
going to school until they were been kidnapped.
HYPOCRISY Is when you went to CHATHAM
HOUSE in London and told them that war against
EBOLA was won by APC governors instead of
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by aresa: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
BiHung:

Ok ok..a minor road?

Wait wait...a foot path?

When was the last time any PDP state commissioned anything...?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by mrmetoo1: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
This guy's own is too much jare... always making others look bad. What's his problem??

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
As an administrator, I believe he is peerless. Well done, Governor!
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by adadadon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
fashola/ambode are commissioning projects while agbaje is making fake promising...
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Dasini: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
God bless you sir,a rear leader you are
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by change9ja(f): 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oga wen u dey come mushin, u promised to launch Isolo Road b4 May 29... I trust u tho..
There is huge improvement
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
My incoming petroleum minister, your leadership style has been nothing short of exemplary.

I mean your projects as governor is being compared to that of the president of the whole federation. More impressive is that you continue to work even at a time when everyone is stealing left, right and centre. You are not perfect sir, but you are the closest example to good governance that we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
My incoming petroleum minister, your leadership style has been nothing short of exemplary.

I mean your projects as governor is being compared to that of the president of the whole federation. More impressive is that you continue to work even at a time when everyone is stealing left, right and centre. You are not perfect sir, but you are the closest example to good governance in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Seriously, I see fashola still commissioning projects till at least a day after he hands over.
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
BiHung:

Ok ok..a minor road?

Wait wait...a foot path?

cheesycheesy
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 11, 2015
aresa:

When was the last time any PDP state commissioned anything...?

i sent you a pm. want to call your attention to something to u privately
Re: Fashola Hands Over 4 New Roads In Kosofe. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2015
Fashola has to be stopped grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Jogs Round Eagle Square With Supporters, Buhari Missing In Apc's March / Buhari Will Now Win 28 March Presidential Election With A Wide Margin – Eurasia / INEC Result: At The End Of Today, Buhari Leads By 2,032,226 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.