Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating (3483 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Does Having A Girlfriend Ruins A Guy's Future? / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by shaddi(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Guys what would you do if she was your girlfriend? angry

Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fair enough. Am sure the guy ruined her pusssssssssy so that cancels it
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
No cheating...
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by jaytee01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na she buy d range?

Wahala for dey ooo...plenty
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
I swear if na me...she go buy extra damages. as for me o i no dey play with my baby (ride).

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
I go break her head with bottle oh! what's relationship agreement for?if what we do is only sex and cash.
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by rawpadgin(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I go break her head with bottle oh! what's relationship agreement for?if what we do is only sex and cash.
ur dp though
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
ur dp though
stop tripping sha
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Wuuworld(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Her soul will remain small to rest in perfect peace....I go beat the devil,ogbanje,mermaid spirit,her ancestral spirit,her maternal and paternal spirit comot from her body dt day....
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by rawpadgin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
shadowgwalker:
stop tripping sha
I ain't tripping. that's apparently not u, u can't be that raw
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
I ain't tripping. that's apparently not u, u can't be that raw
Guy are you a learner undecided That affirmitively a GuY

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by rawpadgin(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2015
baffah96:
Guy are you a learner undecided That affirmitively a GuY
angry angry cheesy too many impostors in nl
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2015
rawpadgin:
angry angry cheesy too many impostors in nl
the guy registered very yesterday and check his topics now you will see cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
stop tripping sha
wtf is that on ur dp That isnt you right
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
wtf is that on ur dp That isnt you right
KaĆ®!
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by MrIncrediible(m): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2015
If I cheat on you, cheat on me back...you destroy my Range Rover?? That's another story I can't predict lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by aquadude15: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
wilsondave:
I swear if na me...she go buy extra damages. as for me o i no dey play with my baby (ride).

I see u boss

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by tayoxx(m): 6:29am On Mar 04, 2015
I go bone am.....I no say money no b problem
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by iamrealdeji(m): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
I love my car more than my girl,if a girl tries this,then she wants to be 6ft deep
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2015
aquadude15:

I see u boss
I follow ur signature sire.......

ejanla
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by DaGC(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
If she bought it, then fine. But if she didn't!!! Hehehe grin....emmm...make I no just talk wetin I go do lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by LewisO: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
No need to worry, i will get her drunk someday, and i will tattooed i forehead to customize "Gold-Digger".
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Qaisar1: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Forming Taylor Swift?
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Too many cheaters here. serves him right!
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by mytime24(f): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:
No need to worry, i will get her drunk someday, and i will tattooed i forehead to customize "Gold-Digger".
hmm, datz too bad nA
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by joe17: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:
Too many cheaters here. serves him right!
hehehehe

One babe like dat don smash my newly bought phone just bcox she saw some incriminating texts in it grin.

I didn't do her anything sha, cox I loved her
I saw d pain in her eyes and I was weak.

Some girls dnt knw how to control themselves wen they are angry.
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
joe17:
hehehehe

One babe like dat don smash my newly bought phone just bcox she saw some incriminating texts in it grin.

na your head she for smash, I hope you a changed person now
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
let that happen to me first angry
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by shaddi(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote

Some girls dnt knw how to control themselves wen they are angry.[/quote]
Maybe your phone is Nokia tourch cos if it where to be my newly acquired Tecno Phantom Z that was smashed angry... My brother person head for roll angry
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by shaddi(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
joe17:
hehehehe

Maybe your phone is Nokia tourch cos if it where to be my newly acquired Tecno Phantom Z cry that was smashed angry... My brother person head for roll angry
Re: Girlfriend Ruins Boyfriend's Rang Rover Because She Assumed He Was Cheating by LewisO: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
hmm, datz too bad nA
Just kidding. grin
U ought to be logical at that post! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Unclad Pix On IG .....18+ / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend / When You Use Nixoderm As Foundation Power (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.