Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (52641 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by okwuosho1: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ekiti State Gov. Ayo Fayose has attacked APC again.

He took to front page of today's Tribune to mock APC.

Source: http:///TnhQH8

24 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ozoigbondu: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

399 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by dedollarman(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose u too much

189 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
I LOVE FAYOSE. cheesy
The man is APC number one nightmare, ride on fayose, keep on exposing them and their illiterate Certificateless fanatic candidate.

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
the thug comes again, as dumb and clueless as his boss

609 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
Cry me a river... SO BECAUSE HE'S EXPOSING THAT ILLITERATE Buhari HE'S NOW A THUG?...keep Consoling yourself, FAYOSE mai Gaskiya.
AIT is presently doing justice to Tinubu, agent of change my foot.

277 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
diluminati:
u too pweetie to be brain washed by mouth odour'z(tinubu) party undecided

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Badgers14: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years

262 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by tociano009(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose oko Tinubu, osokomole Irumole to n je fried rice

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by nwafuluozoh: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
And APC members thought they were well versed in insulting people? Fayose and FFK have exposed them as Beginners in the University of Insults. grin grin grin grin grin

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by mikhaildr(m): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Booked
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Zuria(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don't like Gov. Fayose but it's funny how he keeps the APC on their toes grin grin grin

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by john124(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmn...
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by frekzi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Solowande(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Carry on d bully Gov Fayose, d chief tormentor. The fear of Fayose by d APC is d beginning of wisdom 4 Thienubu and his toys

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by buskie13(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ till Lai Muhammed stop wearing pampers

FRESH AIR CONTINUES TILL 2019

SAI EBELE JONATHAN

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ZACHIE: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rre
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by yuzjet(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
This man haba!

Anyway, there's sense in nonSENSE!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bring back our buhari!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Sijo01(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
This Fayose and FFK, hmmmmm, I comment my reserve.
Meanwhile, Gej till 2019

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by chinnelle(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by lorbah001(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Wetin b dis niggie job?
Shey dis guy suppose dey govt house?
I guez pdp campaign director na him fit am oooo

Perhaps his suffering from fears of the known

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by mrrock: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
They campaign on CNN and London. They also have many phantom voters on the internet. Honestly, I'm eagerly waiting for their wild claims of rigged elections after they lose.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by freezyprinzy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
now u c me

now u don't
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by drnairalov: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
buhariiiii still "I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours
nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare" LOBATAN

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Built2last: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
No party in Nigeria shud shout rigging after the election because we have been made to understand that the PVc makes rigging impossible

24days to election #WhereIsBuhari..when sahara reporters first broke the news about Yaraduas dwindling health. OBJ picked his fone in his usual Machiavellian method and called Yaradua before the press to fool Nigerians.

Na so e go be like play till election reach we know see this man...APC shud atleast grant a press conference telling GMB supporters that this man is well and healthy.

In the days when sahara reporters had not soiled their belly cracking investigative journalism to Tinubu, they wud have been telling Nigerians GMBs whereabout and health status.

Shakara reporters shudnt have accepted Tinubus money.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by okotv(m): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Politics apart. Why must we resort to insult and character defamation because of a mere political post. Its better we start rejecting policies and attitudes during campaign now or we live to face the daring consequences staring us in the face.

I pray for a peaceful elections.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by BabaO2: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
dedollarman:
Fayose u too much
Simple minded, APC has done and said this for Feb 14 and 28 elections, why the illiterate repeating the same thing?. Obasanjo has said it all, Jonathan is planning to win by hook and crook means by postponing election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by anytexy: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
On point.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by mczico: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
.I go soon blow

long life pa Buhari ...God bless tinubu ...long life osibanjo ...God bless amechi ....change is All we want

with the transformation agents

gej till 2019

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.