Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (52643 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by tuniski: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years
Fayose giving ApC headache since 2003. PDP doesn't need to campaign on telling u anything but, exposing the deceit called bbuhari and APC for what they are. It is APC that need to tell us what they will do differently and how. So far they have failed! GEJ till APC have an agenda for nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by creamynuela88: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
True talk!!
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by fritiyo: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
kalohkaloh:
My fifteen year old intelligent niece asked me the following questions:
1. Are we running a two party or multi party system as only the PDP and APC are loud and visible?
2. Why is Mulikat Akande of PDP the House Majority Leader when the APC is in majority in the House of Reps?
3. Why is our constitution starting with 'We the people....' when just a selected few by the then military govt drafted it?
4. Why is Ayo Fayose the only Governor in the country always attacking Buhari and APC?
Pls what reply do I give her?

If all these things u mention came out from ur niece mouth then she must be a smart girl.
1 Nigeria still practice a multi party system but is only pdp and apc has membership that cut across the whole nigeria while the other parties are not popular cus they don't have larget membership and support like pdpd n apc.

2 Mulikat Akande still d majerity leader cus court cases concerning the cross carpeting of members in d house are still pending in d court, including that of the speaker. until the court decide that is when they can do other wise.

3 That is because they assumed it to be the collective interest of the people it was written even though it was written by few military officer.
4 Ayo Fayose is attacking buhari because of his pretence to b mr integrity while he has lot bones in his wardrobe.
secondly fayose is tell the bitter truth which others are afraid to say.
thirdly fayose care for the future of nigeria which he does not want buhari to turn upside down when he become president. buhari is dictator who refuse to change but want change nigeria by all mains.
forth buhari doest have certificate to rule over sane pple who learned. And he is a criminal corrupt for forging his certificate.

thanks. no offence

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Tell that to Amaechi and kwakwanso. Una think say na only una get mouth ba?....LOL

Applicable to all of them !!! They should all invest their times in implementing items in their manifesto's and not personal enrichment !!!
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by millionaireman: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

Fayose is fast tearing APC to shreds, wallahi.

For close to a year, APC engaged in dishing out falsehood as propaganda against shoeless Jonah who seemed to have nobody to fight for him.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by bigazu(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cry me a river... SO BECAUSE HE'S EXPOSING THAT ILLITERATE Buhari HE'S NOW A THUG?...keep Consoling yourself, FAYOSE mai Gaskiya.
AIT is presently doing justice to Tinubu, agent of change my foot.

Wow is watched part of the documentary on Tinubu, ait has done lagosians a great deal of favor. No sane lagosian will vote for apc, I guess this is agbaje's time.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by dabigwalls: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
kalohkaloh:
My fifteen year old intelligent niece asked me the following questions:
1. Are we running a two party or multi party system as only the PDP and APC are loud and visible?
2. Why is Mulikat Akande of PDP the House Majority Leader when the APC is in majority in the House of Reps?
3. Why is our constitution starting with 'We the people....' when just a selected few by the then military govt drafted it?
4. Why is Ayo Fayose the only Governor in the country always attacking Buhari and APC?
Pls what reply do I give her?

So you needed Nairaland to answer your 15 year old niece.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=31274828]Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019[/quote My love for the man Fayose is growing every day,he is bold and always saying the truth, no matter the way people see it,truth is always bitter but it must be said by somebody who cares like FAYOSE.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Dumdum217(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
"No apology"
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by buster2364(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some Nigerian can be very gullible or either unreasonable or obstinate. The royal army in the 60s was controlled by the British and not the corrupt Nigerian we have now that can be bought with money. The Man in question went through their 4 yes program b4 becoming an officer (equivalent of bsc) the went to the war college in the US (equivalent of Msc) distinguished American generals who were his classmates spoke highly of him as a man with good character. I am surprised at the length we have gone to tarnish the image of the only man in Nigeria that has held multiple high posts in Nigeria with no single corruption charge.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by CaptPlanet(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Applicable to all of them !!! They should all invest their times in implementing items in their manifesto's and not personal enrichment !!!

No! Let him continue...it's now you ppl remember that there are manifestos to implement. Amaechi has been attacking Gej and sponsoring Buhari's campaign to the extent they even made him campaign manager, no one remembered manifesto.

He's even better off, atleast he's only buying front pages on Nigerian dailies. I hope uve heard how much Apc spent in uk for Buhari's 1hr speech. Let Fayose continue...what is good for the geese is good for the gander
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Akolawole(m): 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am so ashamed that A Fayose is the governor of ekiti state.

Definitely, the worst governor(personalty-wise) from southern Nigeria.

He knew for a fact that that house he built at iyaganku with ekiti money will be sold and used for the good people of ekiti state if Buhari comes in.

http://www.factualreporters.com/index.php/news/news-today/1847-fayose-diverted-n860m-poultry-fund-efcc-tells-court

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
My people una too much joor,infact I. Would like to advice any body suffering from high blood preasure come to nairaland and be cured,I could nt control my laughter while going through this page,comedians yakpaa for nairaland,no dull moment for here

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by CaptPlanet(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
buster2364:
Some Nigerian can be very gullible or either unreasonable or obstinate. The royal army in the 60s was controlled by the British and not the corrupt Nigerian we have now that can be bought with money. The Man in question went through their 4 yes program b4 becoming an officer (equivalent of bsc) the went to the war college in the US (equivalent of Msc) distinguished American generals who were his classmates spoke highly of him as a man with good character. I am surprised at the length we have gone to tarnish the image of the only man in Nigeria that has held multiple high posts in Nigeria with no single corruption charge.

You are speaking plenty english young man. Just read about "coup" and it's consequences.

The easiest way to end this certificate argument is for buhari to just show his waec certificate or is it that hard? So if you go for a job interview and you're asked to produce your certificate, you'll call a press conference?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by buster2364(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You are speaking plenty english young man. Just read about "coup" and it's consequences.

The easiest way to end this certificate argument is for buhari to just show his waec certificate or is it that hard? So if you go for a job interview and you're asked to produce your certificate, you'll call a press conference?
let's be focused with the issues we need to address as Nigeria will his his certificate or perform improve my standard of living?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by aresa: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by aresa: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Jj.....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by dhappyking(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lesson no 1; no one has monopoly of any thing. APC, through their trumpet in the ND was attacking the presidency and PDP non stop. Then PDP copied them, and have now perfected it to an art. Surprisingly, the APC's loud mouth seems to have lost his tongue. I wonder what has happened. At the same time, I really pity APC, they appear to have no plan or direction as it concerns what they have to offer Nigerians. If CHANGE AND FIGHTING CORRUPTION is all they have, I doubt if they will sell well across the country. Moreover, the physical appearance and general demeanor of their presidential candidate keeps reminding one of Yaradua. The guy looks so frail. Whether it is age or ill health, I can not say for sure. But one thing I know for sure is that the guy has been recycled for too long and needs some rest. APC can do better or must he ALWAYS contest?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by loomer: 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u too pweetie to be brain washed by mouth odour'z(tinubu) party undecided

Wetin give you the feeling say she pretty?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by aresa: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
GMB..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years

Honestly, the blind cant see na....so it ll be foolish to ask the blind whether he or she cant see so i excuse all the blind cus they ll never see what GEJ has accomplished thus far

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Lexusgs430: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
CaptPlanet:

No! Let him continue...it's now you ppl remember that there are manifestos to implement. Amaechi has been attacking Gej and sponsoring Buhari's campaign to the extent they even made him campaign manager, no one remembered manifesto.

He's even better off, atleast he's only buying front pages on Nigerian dailies. I hope uve heard how much Apc spent in uk for Buhari's 1hr speech. Let Fayose continue...what is good for the geese is good for the gander

I do not support any political party. All Nigerians deserve is good, accountable and credible governance, is it too much to ask for?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by buster2364(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
aresa:
Jj.....
Sir, you only lost majority votes in the East and won in all other states ... Welcome to Asorock
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by donJ2(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
okotv:
Politics apart. Why must we resort to insult and character defamation because of a mere political post. Its better we start rejecting policies and attitudes during campaign now or we live to face the daring consequences staring us in the face.

I pray for a peaceful elections.

Quick answer: A political post in Nigeria is not 'mere'.

U can ask d lion hw it feelz to b d king of d jungle.

Buh in d states, a senator can board a train, walk on d streets...without much publicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
lordthunderbolt:
He that must come to equity must do so with clean hands. ....you avoided a debate in Nigeria and went to Chatham house to speak English.......chei buhari....its true you didn't go to school.....seriously. ...how many Nigerians can subscribe to even watch the Chatham show? the apc people eh....

The Chatham house is not exactly for campaigns, please do some research and stop this ignorance. BTW, many Nigerians got to hear about the Chatham event thanks to FFK and Fayose mainly. Now, GEJ is following Buhari and waiting for the next step. He even missed his two debates because Buhari said he would miss them. Waiting for leader Buhari to continue state campaigns before they follow with their 21 billion, still idea is missing.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by openmine(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
#Noapology grin grin grin grin grin dis guy dey worry ohhh grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Fayose is too much jor!
That Tinubu documentary is expository

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by openmine(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cry me a river... SO BECAUSE HE'S EXPOSING THAT ILLITERATE Buhari HE'S NOW A THUG?...keep Consoling yourself, FAYOSE mai Gaskiya.
AIT is presently doing justice to Tinubu, agent of change my foot.
bro pls is there any place i can watch or download dat tinubu documentary??
i missed d one AIT showed 2day!!
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by killuminati(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Fayose your papa! I hope you receive this message.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by swaggyfunmite: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2015
If Jonathan enters by rigging....den he should know his death is around d corner.... no security personnel will save him from a sudden ailment which will lead to his death.... God bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by okotv(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2015
donJ2:

Quick answer: A political post in Nigeria is not 'mere'.

U can ask d lion hw it feelz to b d king of d jungle.

Buh in d states, a senator can board a train, walk on d streets...without much publicity.
We can only get better. I still consider it mere sha cause very soon change will come and all the corrupt leaders will be forgotten

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Faraidi(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
diluminati:
the thug comes again, as dumb and clueless as his boss
but he is not an illiterate like your boss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.