Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo (35383 Views)

Photos Of Northern APC Governors Having Fun With Rochas Okorocha In IMO State / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by boss1310(m): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2015
blaqoracle:
dont bother yourself.it is better to have a nothern agenda than to have igbo agenda.
who is bothered,me?my only bother is me and my family being in the east during elections.igbo agenda or northern agenda none of it matters cos the guy from south south will still be Nigerian president after elections
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by tuniski: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2015
valdes00:
You are a graduate and u have no job and u are shoutin GEJ
till 2019..(Ogun Idile)
You earn less than 30k as a graduate and still u're shouting
GEJ till 2019..(U are ur own enemy)
You charge ur phone with generator and u come online to
type GEJ till 2019..(u are sick spiritually.
U are an adult and u're still living wit ur Parents, still u are shouting GEJ til 2019..(u need deliverance!)
for you to think Buhari will do you magic and turn nigeria to paradise is ludicrous! Wake up Buhari can only worsen all you mentioned above but, not alleviate them cos he has failed to do that for himself for all the years of privilege government patronage! GEJ till some people get sense!
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by bewla(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2015
heat him or u love him am voting for HIM BUHARI
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're an Almajiri like them.
Yes I am, They are my brothers and I am proud to have them in my family (Nigeria)

For d records; Am Yoruba Christian

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
undecided
mods should Delete this Post
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
In less than 2 yrs they will be part of isis
Anoda horrible post
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by elopee3000(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't underate any aboki person what he is capable of doing in the north, u see them here in lagos or onitsha they behave kind of cool go to north and see them in action,I single almajiri boy can cause a fight that will consume more than 3000 souls in a day over there in the north undecided undecidedvery wicked sets of people ,it shall not be well with britain for joining us together with those nothern jihadist,if not for my brothers from south west that belived that aboki is their master southners won't be with aboki by now undecided
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by richidinho(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just look at them...These are the set of people that will kill Corp members and other innocent Nigerians if Buhari loses. undecided

Pure illiterates........APC tinx shaa

March 28 comes first
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by LasgidyPort: 10:39am On Mar 04, 2015
ilovecritics:

The poster above me is one of the paid online APC trolls! Shit on you niqqur
undecided

Bros, no one is paying me a dime! It's called passion in a course u believe in.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by omololu2020(m): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
boss1310:

thank u for making your own point,i just made mine.the difference between what we posted here is that even as a western Buhari supporter if you are in the north and Buhari lose the elections please run for your dear life cos to the northerners we all are the same once you are not from there.i never support tribalism in anyway and wont start today just making a point
ok......
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
Yes I am, They are my brothers and I am proud to have them in my family (Nigeria)

For d records; Am Yoruba Christian
Who cares... I'm a Buddhist. grin
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Who cares... I'm a Buddhist. grin
Now I knw where d silliness is from.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
Now I knw where d silliness is from.
Hehehehehehehehehehe...cry me an ocean. cry cry cry
Those guys are killers, like it or not.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by nellyelitz(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Just look at them...These are the set of people that will kill Corp members and other innocent Nigerians if Buhari loses. undecided
i tell u

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...cry me an ocean. cry cry cry
Those guys are killers, like it or not.
show me a video of dis guys killing people
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2015
shizzle11:
You are very stewpid. Thunder fire those leprous fingers of yours you used in typing this nonsense! Who are you to threaten her? useless FOOL.

DuchessLily help o! your boifriend de insult me o! grin grin

faceless forum lol grin
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
show me a video of dis guys killing people
come to the North and see... Don't stay in lagos and be asking for videos, where were you when Buhari's foot soldiers were killing southerners four years ago... Please come to the North.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by bumtos(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

you are in the spirit ooo. No be lie
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by mytime24(f): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Nashoji:
babe no vex, I know that the election has taken the attention of nairaland guys off you. just be patient every thing will come back to normalcy soon.
u're nt serious undecided
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by deeptesting(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If Oyibo call u monkey u go shout racist.... Don't be a bigot...Passionately hating someone is like drinking poison and waiting for the fellow to die.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Fash20: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Takim107:
...inconsequential idatt...you're so infinitesimal...get a dictionary you're permitted.
I do not understand now sue me. Foo1!
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
deeptesting:

If Oyibo call u monkey u go shout racist.... Don't be a bigot...Passionately hating someone is like drinking poison and waiting for the fellow to die.

Truth is bitter. You people are killers
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Fash20: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
come to the North and see... Don't stay in lagos and be asking for videos, where were you when Buhari's foot soldiers were killing southerners four years ago... Please come to the North.
I'm 99.99% sure that you do not stay in the north.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Fash20:
I'm 99.99% sure that you do not stay in the north.
If I stay in the north, may god punish you and your generation, if I don't, may god punish me and my generation. SAY AMEN TO THAT.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by deeptesting(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Truth is bitter. You people are killers

This is what bigotry does to your psyche, it completely blind folds you and turn you to a slowpoke. FYI i am from South South.

I am not supporting the killings going on in the North but when you begin to generalize it and see every person from the North as a killer then you seriously need medical attention.

May be you are suffering from Northernmophobia, it is a serious medical condition.

1 Like

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Esinasinla: 11:36am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
bro pls use ur brain to think of good happening a bit
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by change9ja(f): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Some northern Thugs killed some southerners, I dnt think we should blame d whole northerners for dis act, When Asari Dokunbo n cronies were kidnapping n killed innocent ppl; NoOne blamed the Whole South south.
When OPC n Cultist killed many ppl, no one blamed d whole Yorubas. Pls let as One Nigeria FIGHT terror for what it is. If a Yorubaman is a terrorist den let him be Prosecuted. We are all one Family (NIGERIA). Please stop the human Attack on the Northern Youths.

I Call on Seun n his Mods should please delete SeverusSnape initial statement on this thread as it is a Threat to NationalPeace and d Unity of Nigeria

#OneNigeria
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by ozoigbondu: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If I stay in the north, may god punish you and your generation, if I don't, may god punish me and my generation. SAY AMEN TO THAT.

On Fash20 behalf i scream a thundorus AMEN

Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by Fash20: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

how old are you.
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by ozoigbondu: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2015
change9ja:
Some northern Thugs killed some southerners, I dnt think we should blame d whole northerners for dis act, When Asari Dokunbo n cronies were kidnapping n killed innocent ppl; NoOne blamed the Whole South south.
When OPC n Cultist killed many ppl, no one blamed d whole Yorubas. Pls let as One Nigeria FIGHT terror for what it is. If a Yorubaman is a terrorist den let him be Prosecuted. We are all one Family (NIGERIA). Please stop the human Attack on the Northern Youths.

I Call on Seun n his Mods should please delete SeverusSnape initial statement on this thread as it is a Threat to NationalPeace

#OneNigeria

Did snape lie.The north and violence are like bread and butter or do you want a list of their bloody yet senseless aggression
Re: Northern APC Supporters Show Off Their "Colour" Ahead Of The Elections...photo by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Fash20:
how old are you.
Just say AMEN to the prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.