Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k (49401 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by colossus2: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
Profer solution una dey advertise rubbish

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by easystudy101: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
iykofias:
She cn start a brothel

Shame on you

13 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by mastercee(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
She can start a mini importation business
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
uzeba:
An Igbo man hadno child,no money,no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife puttingDiamond bangleson my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

Everyone is queuing up to hear & borrow the word of wisdom from an igbo being.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
I have a lady i want to get married to and she has finished her NYSC but yet to get a job. i dont want her to be idle and i was thinking of her starting some business but i can only part with 200k for now. pls any one with an idea of what business she can start with that?
sell provisions. Its pretty cool. But why want her to settle for business? Let her go for job haunting na. Atleast she is a fresh graduate. She could get some befitting jobs than this ur 200k budget.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Misogynist2014(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Sex trade
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by easystudy101: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
iwezor1:
Uhmm truck pushing bussines won't be bad grin
#on a serious note she could start selling of okrika clothes sha, beed making , tailoring and so many others

You are trying way too hard to be funny
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by delishpot: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2015
uzeba:
An Igbo man hadno child,no money,no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife puttingDiamond bangleson my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

Good one. I will learn to arrange ny one wish like that.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by ichidodo: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Daycare...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by tommykiwi(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Awakpa ( Ogogoro) business!
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by iwezor1(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2015
easystudy101:

You are trying way too hard to be funny
lols how nau?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Cammo: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Err. . .why do I have a feeling that the owner of this thread is among these advertisers? He created the thread, posed the question and gives solutions, all by himself. Good idea
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by soltex(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
I have a lady i want to get married to and she has finished her NYSC but yet to get a job. i dont want her to be idle and i was thinking of her starting some business but i can only part with 200k for now. pls any one with an idea of what business she can start with that?
if u hv water supply in your house borehole or well, she can start catfish business.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Franky9584(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total
control on and it will bear your business name
2.U dont need capital we shall give u free 5,000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools,
banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F
how can one go abt dat bulk sms of a tin, am interested

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by testoy: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
if you ask Nigerian youth today about unemployment. they will all tell you to be your own BOSS; Meaning start your own business. Somebody with N200K ask us a question and we are all saying rubbish.
SHAME ON YOU

10 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by GoodBoi1(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
She can start datashare business
#GoodDataBest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by chuksmad(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
If she has a passion on selling good ok shoes, let her travel to Togo or Ghana to buy ok shoes and sell them in Nigeria. She will make good profits.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by ipunchbitches(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
OLOSHO NO CAPITAL INVOLVED
THANK ME LATER

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total
control on and it will bear your business name
2.U dont need capital we shall give u free 5,000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools,
banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F

Plate and quarantine in the same sentence !!! Nah plate then go take quarantine your money go !!!
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Obrigardo: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
She can do a lot like starting a side business
Meanwhile.....
In another news, this Treasure chest promises a return of 112% in a forthnight
and up to 300% in 120 days with daily payments. Call 08073633643 for free information
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Maboo(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
call 0806817887 or add pin:3345A072. I have a vry suitable business idea for u and you will forever be grateful trust me on dis. I'll expext ur call or whatsapp msgs or bb request. Othere to add me too. I'm a business lady.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by sanyablaze(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
ARE YOU A BLOGGER

AND YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG ON A DAILY BASIS

WELL, I COULD ALWAYS DO THAT FOR YOU WITH MINIMAL CHARGES

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/sonya.blaze2

AND LETS DISCUSS

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by fanex: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
whoring and bank marketing. 200k to buy ur cloths and makeup

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
olaxco2f:
u be victims? grin grin grin grin

I can never, ever fall for such thrash. Its clearly irritating to hardworking and rational people

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Catering(cakes, small chops, Cocktail drinks, Pastries e.t.c)and event management is the best bearing in mind that she would have to learn for sometime before fully starting. As time goes on, she can start packaging chin-chin for distribution too

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Franky9584(m): 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
dbranchconsults:
200k is enough to become d greatest u want to become......try starting with your passions....thanks
how do u mean passion?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by asha01: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

200k is not enough to startup a business in Nigeria, but however, with that capital or even below, i will show anybody how to build legit Wealth from Real Estate Business. Pls this is not a get rich quick stuff. Legit Wealth takes some time. For ur sincerity n openess, i will show her how i make millions from Real Estate business, professionally, continually and for life! Who am i? I am the Principal Partner of Gideon Ele & Co. A Real Estate Consultancy & Management firm in Port Harcourt Nigeria. Call or whattsapp me on 07063249904

see you @the top!

A well fenced 10 plots of land is for SALE at Adenuga B/stop, along Badagry, Lagos.
interested buyer please call 08025796807
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by eminikansoso(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
find a shop for her and employ a young man who knows how to iron and wash clothes.
She will be there as a receptionist monitoring and supervising the laundry man.
HOW TO START LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANER BUSINESS IN YOUR LOCATION
Laundry business is a small scale business that can be established at the back of your house and requires small capital to establish one. This is a business that can fetch the owner of the business a lot of money in short period of time.
When establishing a laundry business, the most importance material is availability of clean water. Although water is very cheap here in Nigeria.
Materials needed to start the business
• 12kg washing machine
• 7.5kv generating plant
• Dryer
• Two pressing iron; steaming iron and ordinary iron
• Two tables; one for washing and the other for ironing
• Shelve
• One standing industrial fan
• 1kg spraying can
• Tagging gun
• Buckets, brush, hangers, laundry nylon.

Dryer is used for urgent service and in the next thirty minutes the cloth is dry and ready for ironing.
Steaming iron is used to iron plain trousers and suits while the ordinary is used to iron other types of fabrics
Spraying can is used by filling with water and spray on cloth when ironing for easy smoothing.
Tagging gun is also used for tagging identities to the customers’ clothes for easy identification.
The most importance service of the laundry business is good ironing and packaging. Someone can wash clothes with 100% stains free but ironing maybe 0% or packaging 0%. How will the customers feel happy or sad?
With #300k one can establish one and before a year of operation, he would have recover more than amount invested in the business.
Thanks

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by condralbede(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
ebony3soul:
She can start AIM GLOBAL business with just 36k, pls message me on whatsapp 08063156779 let me show you how you can start AIM GLOBAL biz with 36k and make over 10k to your access bank account daily.
Scammer your days are numbered.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by rozayx5(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
condralbede:
Scammer your days are numbered.

network marketing is trash

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Akinz0126(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
I luv this thread before embarking on any entrepreneur,as a lady you have to take a survey of the place or area You'll love to carry out your passion.ie the nature of the surrounding/were you residing,Level's of demand,ie what the customers fancy and as such what is been patronise often and often by consumers.If for instance you like to venture into soft drinks,the temperature of that place must be hot and if its selling of attachment and co,ur shop should be closer to hair dressers......ladies wears,bags and shoes can not be over emphasised in the sense that, visiting universities,colleges so as to advertise your product to the students and staffs of the firm can also go along way.200k is ow k for a starter

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by joe120120(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
she can start fresh tomatoes,okra,egusi,ogbono,pepper etc ,this is daily commodities every house hold need ,she will not regret it as a woman

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.