Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k (49400 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by bodeoni: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Op, I don't think you should have asked what biz a 'Lady' can start, you should have just asked what biz a 'person' can start. Most of the opinions I see here are really lopsided, not exploring all possibilities. Wish you the very best

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
testoy:
if you ask Nigerian youth today about unemployment. they will all tell you to be your own BOSS; Meaning start your own business. Somebody with N200K ask us a question and we are all saying rubbish.
SHAME ON YOU
God bless u my broda.. U jus spoke my mind
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by GentleFrank(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Start a hair weave-on, wig or attachment business. Buy from branch offices of the producers nearest to you and resale them for big profits. You do not meet a shop for a start to save costs. Find a space in a busy and strategic are, place your umbrella, plastic chair and table. Store your stocks in your house and bring them out in bits to your stand till you finish selling them. If carrying your stocks up and down will inconvenience you, beg a nearby store keeper to allow you store them there temporarilly whenever you close the business for the day. But this may cause you problems on the long run.

Also, if N200,000 is your entire life savings and you want to use it to start a business, it is not advisable my sister. Business is a risk. Anything can happen and you will loose the whole money. I will advise you to use around N40,000 or N45,000 and start a 'Roadside 2 minutes Digital Passport business'. That was how i started my life when i finished my NYSC. The business i simple and profitable too. Read a full article i wrote on this business on my entrepreneurial blog at www.BusinessParrot..com ! I have thousands of other profitable business ideas which you can start in Nigeria with little capital and start making a lot of money for yourself.

I was motivated to open that blog and help the unemployed youths with the right business ideas and information when i tasted the harsh unemployment situation in the country after my NYSC. The articles are free of charge to be read. So go there immediately and help yourself out.

Cheers to your success !
www.BusinessParrot..com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Dyoungstar: 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
[b]MY BROTHER, MY ONE CENT ADVISE.

TALK IS TOO CHEAP, ACTION TOO HARD.

IF YOU FOLLOW WHAT YOU'RE SEEING HERE, YOU'LL END UP SQUANDERING YOUR MONEY OR THROWING IT TO THE WRONG HANDS AND CRY BLOOD LATER.

BEWARE OF SCAM.

THERE ARE MANY BUSINESSES TO DO THAT WILL PAY ONLY IF YOU INVEST WELL AND MANAGE IT PROPERLY.

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE THREADED THIS PART OF YOURS AND CRIED AFTERWARDS.

DON'T GIVE ANYBODY YOUR MONEY.

I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, I WAS NEVER A VICTIM, BUT I LEARNT A LOT.

ALL THESE GUYS FORMING BUSINESS EXPERT AND GURUS ARE SCAM.

IF YOU NEED GOOD BUSINESS ORIENTATION CALL ME FOR THAT FREE OF CHARGE.

NO CARRY YOUR MONEY GIVE ANYBODY OOO, BECAUSE YOU GO CRY FIRE AND BRIMSTONE LATER.

SO MANY PERSONS HAVE TENDERED SOME ADVISES WHICH SOME ARE SOUND AND CORRECT WHILE OTHERS ARE JUST MOUTHING.

KNOW THAT WHAT WORKS FOR MR. A MAY NOT WORK FOR MR. B.

YOU NEED TO IDENTIFY WHERE YOUR STRENGTH AND PASSIONS IS BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING.

NOT BECAUSE SOMEONE DID ROADSIDE ONE MINUTE PASSPORT AND THROVE YOU'LL THEN JUMP INTO IT, WALAHI I GUARANTEE YOU 1000% FAILURE.

HOW YOUR CAPITAL WILL DISAPPEAR YOU CAN NEVER TELL, THEN YOU'LL BE FORCED TO SELL YOUR CAMERA AND PRINTERS @ A PRICE 3 TIMES LOWER THAN WHAT YOU BOUGHT THEM.

BE WISE, NA NIGERIA YOU DEY OOO.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by GEOOLA(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buy her 2 okadas...and dey deliver 2k daily...48k per month.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by edetcnn(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
1. Any business focused on the 3 basic needs of man: food, shelter, and clothing; if well managed, will always be profitable.

2. Opening a buka may seem laughable but it is all about the packaging - 200K could get her a fancy environshade (canopy), a buffet serving set, and other basic equipment to set up a semi 'tushed up" food stall. All she need is make the place clean, and the food hot. Margins in this biz are in the region of 60-80%. If she manages it well and establishes a strategic relationship with a microfinance bank early on, in a matter of months, she could be owning a moderately sized restaurant.

3. I still buys some of my shirts from tokunbo clothes sellers, sometimes at costlier prices than what I spend in the average boutique. And believe me, they are far superior in quality than what is out there in the so called boutiques - when you compare the prices. A lot of people know this too so that is why this biz is going to be there in the long run. If she spends a few weeks learning the trade, she can start with selecting grade one of easily disposable clothing like ladies undies,etc. Great thing about this biz is that if she is not seeing cash, she's seeing her stock right there. Nothing is disappearing. without explanation.

4. You cannot barb someone in her absence. Have you asked her what she can possibly do with the 200k? You could be pretty amazed with what she could come up with.

Hope this helps. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by gpovo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why did u say so friend?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total
control on and it will bear your business name
2.U dont need capital we shall give u free 5,000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools,
banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F
Hmmm...thinking.....
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by blessedqueen(f): 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
ebony3soul:
She can start AIM GLOBAL business with just 36k, pls message me on whatsapp 08063156779 let me show you how you can start AIM GLOBAL biz with 36k and make over 10k to your access bank account daily.

Una don come oh
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by blessedqueen(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Adaobi12:
she first has to find her passion.
if she has passion for clothes, she can start selling clothes, a bale of okirika goes for 90 to 100k.
she can as well start networking biz ,Green world and alliance pays well.

Which one is dat expantiate pls
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Zenith21(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

With less than #20,000 u can have your own bulkSMS/Website&Join Silent Millionaire's Club....Side Benefits are:

banks etc.
I wud like to have a site of my own.....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by deluxboi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Asking if she has the zeal to start a business should be the first step, so dat she won't backout at the end, because it is called BUSINESS
**checkout my signation frnds*

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Adrianpastol(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

banks etc.

Hello Bro.
I wuld like to know more about this pls.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by rhames(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
I have a lady i want to get married to and she has finished her NYSC but yet to get a job. i dont want her to be idle and i was thinking of her starting some business but i can only part with 200k for now. pls any one with an idea of what business she can start with that?

1. She can start an android phone business
2. She can learn to build and monetise websites
3. Phone number back up system
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by MPEROR: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Just last week a lady was talking of buying Truck load of onions from Kebbi or some place up North and selling it in Lagos.If she doesn,t mind walking in mud in the market she should look that Lady up and try a few Runs with the Onion Truck.I bet from what that lady was saying and my calculations She should make a profit of #400 thousand Naira as profit after a couple of runs

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by bamite(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Makeup and clothes for prostitution

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by chinnygold: 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
She can start weavon nd attachment business, dats what I'm into.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Munasinge(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
what is her interest in terms of biz. Is she an IGBO? If yes, forget it, just give her what U have, she will turn it round soonest.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by iscbaba: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

banks etc.
we appreciate everyone that v shown interest.....all of us we come here for a positive testimony.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by katibu(m): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

200k is not enough to startup a business in Nigeria, but however, with that capital or even below, i will show anybody how to build legit Wealth from Real Estate Business. Pls this is not a get rich quick stuff. Legit Wealth takes some time. For ur sincerity n openess, i will show her how i make millions from Real Estate business, professionally, continually and for life! Yes Real Estate business is a life time business which you can run on part time or full time bases. Who am I to have the audacity to tell you this? I am the Principal Partner of Gideon Ele & Co. A Real Estate Consultancy & Management firm in Port Harcourt Nigeria. I am also a Business Development Consultant. Call or whattsapp me on 07063249904 or email me directly via: gideonwealth@gmail.com

LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

I will See you @the top!

thats the primary business that i want to be for the rest of my life. you can be the next african Donald Trump if you just decide in this business. go and acquire lots of education about this business. the first millionaire in the world was a real estate investor, today this has not changed much. but with your small budget i recommend she starts her passion business
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Revolva(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Start a beer palour business jare..the business is booming....oooo.....start small small later u go buy fridge plasma TV n stereo....n later u go dey cook kpomo pepper soup fried meat....from there men of substance will patronise u n even dash u money to assist u....from there u don be chairlady ooo
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by surgecom(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by shobam1410(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
iscbaba:

banks etc.
website or number to call. interested.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by wealthinfos(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
erekere:
I have a lady i want to get married to and she has finished her NYSC but yet to get a job. i dont want her to be idle and i was thinking of her starting some business but i can only part with 200k for now. pls any one with an idea of what business she can start with that?

I will introduce you to professional Real Estate Business, where you could earn millions from few transactions. Real Estate startup is very less capital intensive, with just few basic items you can start this business right from ur home even without an office. The intresting part of Real Estate business is that u could work part time & earn full time income, sometimes a single deal could earn u double the salary of a bank manager. This business is a life time venture. I am the master of my time; I dont think i can work for any company as i enjoy been self employed. I like making cool cash with peace of mind, i dnt knw about you. Who am & why the audacity to tell u this? With all sense of humility, I am the Principal Consultant @ Gideon Ele & Co. A Real Estate Consultancy & Management firm situate in Port Harcourt Nigeria, also into Business Development Consults. @OP If ur wife or any other person is intrested in this business pls indicate ur intrest call me or via my whatsapp 07063249904; or email on gideonwealth@gmail.com

I shall mentor u to creating lasting #Wealth from the sratch
=====================

LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

I will see you @the top!
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Expsbterror(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
ebony3soul:
She can start AIM GLOBAL business with just 36k, pls message me on whatsapp 08063156779 let me show you how you can start AIM GLOBAL biz with 36k and make over 10k to your access bank account daily.

Really?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by ehinome4hushM(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Join d #Hushladybutchers train...

Buy a cow dats worth 90k,and we butcher and sell all d parts off d slab! make 30k profit instantly daily!! if interested,get tru to me il put u tru d more on d process...
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Do you know why Nigerian banks patronize importers & not industrialists?
Buying & selling is a hot cake; quick & fat return on investment.
With 200k, in a health & beauty products business, you are sure of a minimum of 45k profit at the end of the first month. This may be more than that depending on your drive in marketing the products.
All you need is a training on the workings of the products & other sources of increasing your income.
The products are Malaysian with its popularity spreading like wildlife.
Whatsapp me on 08063423482 for details if you are interested.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Adrianpastol(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2015
iscbaba:

banks etc.

watsapp me pls. 0706-2184-966
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by DaBullIT(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2015
GEOOLA:
Buy her 2 okadas...and dey deliver 2k daily...48k per month.

He has 200

Pne okada is 150+number

There's the chance that delivery won't be regular

Once the okada depreciates expect less delivery

But a good advise if he knows soldiers the aspiring okada man must be willing to sign an undertaking with sojo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.