Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,559 members, 7,770,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k (49402 Views)

Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by bose2(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pls link me with your wife. Am also interested in d biz- 08060068744 st.mary cole.email:stee674real@gmail.com]
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by johnnobles: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
johnnobles:
Well I can link her to my wife. She is into the sales of beauty product. Attachments. Weavons. Shampoo and other beauty products
Please her no is 07069556295
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by peterian: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
Will like to knw more bt ds business,cn I get your contact?,I'm in lagos
ehinome4hushM:
Join d #Hushladybutchers train...

Buy a cow dats worth 90k,and we butcher and sell all d parts off d slab! make 30k profit instantly daily!! if interested,get tru to me il put u tru d more on d process...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by ehinome4hushM(f): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
peterian:
Will like to knw more bt ds business,cn I get your contact?,I'm in lagos

add me on whatsapp 08037571569.... pls chat only..tnx
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Maboo(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Have you heard about FM Group Company FM Group Company specializes in home products, perfumes, and beauty products. Home products such as Air fresheners, spray starch, stain removal, car perfumes, loads of others. Beauty products such as make up, cream, soaps, aftershave, make up removal etc perfumes and roll on....and most of these beauty products when used continuously perform other jobs than beautifying and giving u pleasant smell? They serve as spot removal, pimples removal, stretch mark removal, n slims d waist when used regularly. You can use these products as well as buy them to sell to other customers. If you have enough money, you don't need down liners. But u would want ur frds to benefit from what gives you financial freedom. Wouldn't u? Hence the introduction of networking, so u gain from selling your products as well as make more points by referring others to FM group. And by the end of the year the points u have reached allow you to qualify in participating in raffle draws where you can win a brand new car and many other things. You can join with as low as 15k to register and with a little affordable amount, you can buy their products and sell. Thank you. To join this flexible group, contact 08068127887 or add pin:3345A072 or email me bossyquinet@yahoo.com You too need to enjoy a little bit of financial freedom
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Maboo(f): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
emmabest2000:
say ur ideas here or roll off ,
@op on a serious note. Any biz you start for her never ever put ur heart there or expecting profits to avoid heart attacks ! Biz is not easy at all , it needs a lots of experience Hardwork and luck to become a successful biz man or woman !
Its cos of people like you I prefer to say my ideas to interested fellows in my personal platform. Look at d manner with which u typed dt out "roll off". I wish I can reply ur mannerless approach to this topic bt I have better things to do with my time than be d junk that u r
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Maboo(f): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Maboo:
Have you heard about FM Group Company FM Group Company specializes in home products, perfumes, and beauty products. Home products such as Air fresheners, spray starch, stain removal, car perfumes, loads of others. Beauty products such as make up, cream, soaps, aftershave, make up removal etc perfumes and roll on....and most of these beauty products when used continuously perform other jobs than beautifying and giving u pleasant smell? They serve as spot removal, pimples removal, stretch mark removal, n slims d waist when used regularly. You can use these products as well as buy them to sell to other customers. If you have enough money, you don't need down liners. But u would want ur frds to benefit from what gives you financial freedom. Wouldn't u? Hence the introduction of networking, so u gain from selling your products as well as make more points by referring others to FM group. And by the end of the year the points u have reached allow you to qualify in participating in raffle draws where you can win a brand new car and many other things. You can join with as low as 15k to register and with a little affordable amount, you can buy their products and sell. Thank you. To join this flexible group, contact 08068127887 or add pin:3345A072 or email me bossyquinet@yahoo.com You too need to enjoy a little bit of financial freedom
. Lautech ( Ladoke Akintola Uni of Tech), Ogbomosho's Postgraduate and PGD Forms are out. Reach out to d same contact in d quote to get yours
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by o42austino(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Which Bank Naira ATm Card can i use in making payment in DHgate?,I tried making payment on Dhgate Using Firstbank ATM card(I hv Activated the i-Pin) but it failed, I inquired from Firstcontact(Firstbank Customer care) and Got below Reply, Pls i need Ur Advice Urgently.

Hello,

Customer is attempting a transaction from his naira account on a foreign terminal. This is not allowed for our Visa Debit cards.

Kindly be informed our Visa debit cards are enabled for transactions on the Naira account on local (Nigerian) terminals and on the domiciliary account on foreign terminals.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by iscbaba: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2015
shobam1410:

website or number to call. interested.
drop urs
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by iscbaba: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2015
Zenith21:
I wud like to have a site of my own.....
pls contact us
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by hebronconcept: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR
Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse
2 How to make Ankara accessories
3 Introduction to make up artist
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA etc
Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by donemitex1: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2015
She Can Start School Chalk Production. It is a very Profitable and easy to do business. I am a living testimony. For a one on one training on school chalk production and also to buy the Chalk Mould. Please call Chukwuemeka on 08065278738
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
Join d #Hushladybutchers train...

Buy a cow dats worth 90k,and we butcher and sell all d parts off d slab! make 30k profit instantly daily!! if interested,get tru to me il put u tru d more on d process...
hello I have been looking for someone to put me through this business can you please tell me more
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by hebronconcept: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
6 How to start recharge card printing on a small, medium and large scale
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse ?
2 How to make Ankara accessories ?
3 How to be a plastic merchant, supplying plastic containers to liquid soap manufacturers, insecticide, bottle water etc
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours ?
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA ?
6 How to register your business name with CAC within 2weeks?

Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Sam 08033702558
Whatsapp 08033702558
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by egobetatoday: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
bukeee:
Uk bales (Grade A)in second hand wears...Children mix ,ladies blouse ,ladies ofc shirt ,men ofc shirts ,bedsheet ,ladies skirts ,bra ,children jeans ,men jeans.start this business and start making profit like crazy. Uk Bales in secondhand wears 09050018273 or add me on bbm 22CAC0CF. You don't need to invest all the 200,000. Jst start small and see how you will grow big with time .
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Become a distributor of a fast selling health products from Malaysia & make a profit margin of 45-80% regularly. With good marketing strategy 1m can be turned over within a month & even more.
Call my signature for an immediate start of this highly profitable business (08063423482)
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by anjaliflexx: 7:56pm On May 09, 2015
She can start selling ladies wears, I'm into that also......... female shiffon shirts for 40,000 which contains 100 pieces, hook me up on 08183674697 or on BBM 2C037CBE( I bet it with you,she won't regret it)
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by hebronconcept: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY. Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportune to see and read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take to the next level so they still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to where they are today, because they could not take advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, recognizing preparing and acting on new business opportunities; using contacts or networking to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by hebronconcept: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by blessedqueen(f): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=ebony3soul post=31299111]She can start AIM GLOBAL business with just 36k, pls message me on whatsapp 08063156779 let me show you how you can start AIM GLOBAL biz with 36k and make over 10k to your access bank account daily.[/quo

Wot if I don't av an access bank account?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by Nairasolutions: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan and www.nairasolutions.com or call 08167566759 for list of profitable businesses you can start with the little you have in Nigeria.
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by pattybf(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
its nice u r thinking ahead but u ve to remember d kids will soon come by his grace and she will need lots of time to attend to them.

so, u must think of what she can do and still ve time to attend to other things. being a wife n mother, I must tell u, it has not been easy being steady in one biz. I have tried many things, in d process neglected d kids when I had no choice.

but thank God, finally I believe I ve found what suit me. it gives me freedom to work while d kids r at school, I even close b4 they get home. my weekends r solely dedicated to them, and what's more? the money is gradually coming in.

I am talking abt car registration. many nairalanders r looking for biz while d market for this biz is very large. imagine the number of cars that come into d country daily, which needs to be registered, their papers renewed yearly, drivers of this vehicles get driver license etc.

even though I am still looking for other ways of promoting and branding myself in dis line of biz for maximum success, I must say I am very comfortable at d height I ve reached.

as a lady, I assure u, she will do well if she put her mind to it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by blessedqueen(f): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
pattybf:
its nice u r thinking ahead but u ve to remember d kids will soon come by his grace and she will need lots of time to attend to them.

so, u must think of what she can do and still ve time to attend to other things. being a wife n mother, I must tell u it has not been easy being steady in one biz. I have tried my things, in d process neglected d kids when I had no choice.

but thank God, finally I believe I ve found what suit me. it gives me freedom to work while d kids r at school, I even close for d b4 they get home. my weekends r solely dedicated to them, and what's more? the money is coming in.

I am talking abt car registration. many nairalanders r looking for biz while d market for this biz is very large. imagine the number of cars that come into d country daily, which needs to be registered, their papers renewed yearly, drivers of this vehicles get driver license etc.

even though I am still looking for other ways of promoting and branding myself in dis line of biz for maximum success, I must say I am very comfortable at d height I ve reached.

as a lady, I assure u she will do well if she put her mind to it.

How can one go into it?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by pattybf(f): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
blessedqueen:

How can one go into it?

u only learn dis line of Biz by practice. and its a gradual process, but d good tin is dat u will be making money along d line.

u can whatsapp me for further discussion. it will be easier if u r Lagos!
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by blessedqueen(f): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
pattybf:

u only learn dis line of Biz by practice. and its a gradual process, but d good tin is dat u will be making money along d line.

u can whatsapp me for further discussion. it will be easier if u r Lagos!

Ok what is ur WhatsApp number?
Re: What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k by pattybf(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
blessedqueen:

Ok what is ur WhatsApp number?
my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Makes Top 10 Billionaire In The World, 3 Others In Top 2,043 [see List] / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.