Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. (43261 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by killuminati(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ithee:
Buhari- dead brain (hit SHARE)
Patience- no brain (hit LIKE)
O boy see style wey you wan take hammer likes, Seun muss hear dis!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by killuminati(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your mom had all the English Lessons and ended up one insignificant man's wife .

That woman with no proper English lessons controls and will control your destiny for the next four years.Deal with it bro

Have you interviewed/ listened to her in her local dialect ?
Your papa destiny na hin she go control. Idiott!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked
Pej don word Buhari o
Patiently waiting for Mrs. Buhari to defend her husband........ I just love it when women fight.
Rules of the game: no tearing of bra, no dragging of hair.

You think Mrs Buhari will dignify the shameless PEJ with a response. I seriously doubt that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Solozzo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mrs Jonathan is so bush and uncultured. She knows no respect for herself and her elders.

I think the fear of being punished by buhari's anti corruption programme come May 29 has led to her frontal lobe shutdown and loss of her senses. She can't bear to think of herself and her husband in Kirikiri prison soon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by austine2015: 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
hahhahh even ma daughter of 2yrs can challenge her with English

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by hensben(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trash.
Bro you dey F up for this matter I swear....if people insult GEJ its because he is the president and things are really in poor state in this country since his reign in office as president....I believers Buhari or any other person is the president and things are like this, they will still insult him..these are the work of fayose and FFK not hers.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Ayatullah(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Still loving this woman grin This woman can make you laugh off your sorrow and she will contuine till 2019 with her husband as president grin

DO YOU MEAN IT?
If you had been lucky to have a responsible father who is incorruptible like Buhari you would not have love 'that' woman who has lost all the decency in womanhood.

I therefore pity you if this blood sucking woman makes you laugh!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Kazrem(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
dammytosh:
70%!?

Tot Madam has problem with English alone. I don't know that she dey struggle with Mathematics too.

Ode
You also saw that? Thought I was the only one.
Disgraceful Patience

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Kazrem(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container
Chai, that's too harsh.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by MRLINGTON(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Solozzo(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've been together for years .That means there is something special about her and this is one reason why Jonathan can't send her packing like your kinsmen that has no respect for that woman that toiled and suffered and with them.

Stella wasn't Obasanjo's first wife
Buhari's wife isn't the same woman he started life with, now you tell me , if you were in the shoes of these women that were abandoned because of vain glory how would you feel ?
Jonathan is a real man - only real men cling to their wives no matter the odds.

He is simply confused about what to do with her!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ozoigbondu: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ayatullah:

DO YOU MEAN IT?
If you had been lucky to have a responsible father who is incorruptible like Buhari you would not have love 'that' woman who has lost all the decency in womanhood.

I therefore pity you if this blood sucking woman makes you laugh!

Bet you wish you had a mother as powerful as patince
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lastpage: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Controlled:
see d animal 9jeria calls 1st lady...... grin grin grin

It is not for want of reason they call her SHEPOPOTAMUS!

This silly woman that is best described as a "male Goat" who cant bare children like every other decent woman is abusing somebori? shocked shocked

*Dezeani Allison Madueke is Petroleum Minister because and only because her sister is the "Biological Mother" of thode little kids of Jonathan, .....she is a looter to boot
.....while that rumbustious Eediot called Patience has just been wasting Jonathan's sperm for ages .... (No wonder he gat no Balls anymore! grin )

And dont expect "Mrs Buhari" to respond to this gutter woman, they are miles apart in terms of "class and style".
Mrs Buhari has her "biological children" to look after so she nor get time for one barren Shepoppotamus!

Abeg, forget matter, that woman belongs in her husbands Zoo (PhD Zoology)! grin

Lastpage!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by hensben(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
chukel:
i watched it. you need to see how her staunch supporter, kema chikwe was looking at her in shock, disbelief and disgust. she even said she cant carry food to her husband in prison. that its not their portion. i never knew this prison pronouncement by buhari scares these people this much. she was bouncing all over the stage like a market woman spoiling for war. she is just a crude stark illiterate. an unrepentant one at that. shame on the jonathans
She is a witch who needs to be chased out with broom....nigeria doesn't deserve this, in 2015 haba na..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by idu1(m): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Dan iska banza....
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by panalpep: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container

Hey hey mind your words.. Don't need to tell her she don't have a womb. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by bokohalal(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Northerners are taking notes of the insults being heaped on Buhari daily. Even the pocket of Goodluck Jonathan supporters interpret this abuses differently. They are not Buhari's. They are for all Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by olad2020: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
if I may ask ya, wen last did ya see buhari, someone who doesn't know d full meaning of INEC and APC. Someone whoz sponsored and financed by tinubu saraki amaechi. D foundation of buhari is corrupt, and mind ya he's sick a fact apc is trying to cover buh for how long. No one wishes him death buh he shld put his life first before anybody.

I hear you loud and clear. Get this, none ever said buhari is a saint. Why is their focus on buhari and not on the crumbling economy. Madam "dead brain" and her "PHd holder" husband have nothing to show for 6years in power (OK maybe projects with 0.1% impact on the total Nigerian population and lots of missing funds) yet they blame and slander buhari for everything that goes wrong under their watch.
I'm not even going to argue.

Foundation of buhari is corrupt, Jonathan has IBB the father of corruption. It takes people who understand how corruption works to fight corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lastpage: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmm... wetin make Mrs Buhari dey yarn with that "He-goat" in Skirt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ozoigbondu: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2015
All this people attacking me una no dey sleep
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Faraidi(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, has targeted the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari saying his brain is dead.

Patience Jonathan called on Nigerian women to vote en-masse for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) during the forthcoming presidential election. Speaking on Tuesday during the PDP women presidential campaign rally held in Kogi state, the first lady stated that Buhari is unfit and too old to be the Nigeria’s president Daily Times reports.“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.

Moved by the cheers of the crowd, the first lady sporadically sang to taunt her husband’s main challenger at this month’s presidential election.“If you vote Buhari, na your prison; if you vote APC, na your wahala,”she sang.

“What is change?

Why did you not change things when you were there? Is it now that you want to be doing the things you weren’t doing before?“

Jonathan looked at us and said women, I am giving you the position of the chief justice of this country. Okonjo-Iweala is a woman, Diezani is a woman. Seventy percent of his cabinet are women.“He also gave us the opportunity to start enrolling for the regular combatant course at the NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy).

http://www.naij.com/395589-dame-jonathan-says-buhari-has-a-brain-dead.html
She is 100% right.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lastpage: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2015
panalpep:

Hey hey mind your words.. Don't need to tell her she don't have a womb. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

isokay, she needs to tell Buhari he has no Brain, right?

Bunch of Eediats!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Image123(m): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2015
millionaireman:

ALL THESE YEARS, OPPONENTS RELISHED IN TAUNTING HER HUSBAND BY CALLING HIM OGOGORO DRINKER, CLUELESS, JONOTHING, SHOELESS MAN FROM OTUOKE.

AND WHEN SHE TAUNTS THEM BACK NOW THROUGH THEIR BIG OGA, YOU HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA THAT SHE IS A FIRST LADY AND DO NOT EXPECT HER TO REACT.

Who are these opponents, can you mention them? Are they in public office or vying for the office of the President?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by freshdude99(m): 12:13am On Mar 04, 2015
vheMa:
not again sad did you jus checked my profile sad sad sad sad
Dnt Av any choice naa, as the name sound Japanese I thought it wise to view tthe pretty Japanese bae cool shocked I even sent u mail... Kindly reply cheesy
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Akinsnaira: 12:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Politics of cesspit indeed! Imagine this saucy pig has been a first lady of a sovereign state all these years, little wonder flagrant irregularities have been protocols in the affairs of the nation.

If you don't see the writing on the wall yet, let me sound it clear to you. PDP infantile statements against APC recently are testaments of their admission to looming ignominious defeat in the polls, it is like a child that got beaten by his age mate resorting to verbal abuse.

They know they are sinking ship, that is why they are sounding like crying babies.

Gush! I cant wait to get rid of every atom of PDP in the affairs of this nation - I hate the party with passion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2015
olad2020:

I hear you loud and clear. Get this, none ever said buhari is a saint. Why is their focus on buhari and not on the crumbling economy. Madam "dead brain" and her "PHd holder" husband have nothing to show for 6years in power (OK maybe projects with 0.1% impact on the total Nigerian population and lots of missing funds) yet they blame and slander buhari for everything that goes wrong under their watch.
I'm not even going to argue.

Foundation of buhari is corrupt, Jonathan has IBB the father of corruption. It takes people who understand how corruption works to fight corruption.
and datz where ya all get it wrong, obasanjo spent over $16b to fix lite buh nufin worked, and ya expects jonathan to do magic! Let's be realistic, u can't just blame jonathan for even d fault of our past leaders. Obj was in power for 8 years, he did nufin for south west in terms of good road buh jonathan is almost tru if not tru wif lagos-ibadan cum benin-ore road. D fact is dat, many of our change agents ve bin brain washed and so wen a LG chairman fails to do his job, dey shout jonathan. As for d corruption, as long as tinubu is alive babangida remains a learner wen it comes to corruption. He served lagos for 8 years and did nufin, nufin at all.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Juliesexy(f): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2015
I pity this woman but she doesn't know. Out of my goodwill and magnanimity, I secretly cry for her. She's not even appreciative. Very incorrigible and undisciplined first lady. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Adminisher: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's wrong about what she said?
She only said what everyone has been saying and if you care so much about this fraud called 'one Nigeria' , kindly beg Buhari to step down.

For Jonathan to run against himself?. This is why most other races say black people are lowly evolved. There is an extremely infantile approach to life that wants everything for free. The Buhari man has done many interviews and he shows good clarity of thought. He is constant in his ideology and integrity, says what he means and does what he says. The 57 year old incumbent has lost control of his government to women and his presidential campaign to cheap crooks mouthing obscenities and you say Nigeria is a fraud and the better man should step down.

The fraud is bringing a man with no leadership skills at all into governance. There were many much better people even from the Niger delta that should have been paired with Yaradua. Nobody complained then of fraud then even though the man was supposed to be a weakling serving the interests of Godfathers. The man then declared independence by changing Godfathers and incorporating four more God mothers and in all these no thought is given for his main employers you and me. So that is the fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lastpage: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
They've been together for years .That means there is something special about her and this is one reason why Jonathan can't send her packing like your kinsmen that has no respect for that woman that toiled and suffered and with them.

Stella wasn't Obasanjo's first wife
Buhari's wife isn't the same woman he started life with, now you tell me , if you were in the shoes of these women that were abandoned because of vain glory how would you feel ?
Jonathan is a real man - only real men cling to their wives no matter the odds.

Solozzo:

He is simply confused about what to do with her!

"Real Men" are NEVER scared of their wife!
Fear ...and Love.... are not the same thing!

First, Buhari's first wife is dead.... so he has all the right to re-marry.

[size=18pt]but more importantly, Jonathan is a wimp, he lives in fear of that "Barren He-Goat" he calls a wife.
When a woman uses her womb to do "juju" because of the lust for power and politics ...with the connivance of her husband...,[/size]

How on earth do you expect him to have the balls to leave her... he nor get the Liver!

though he is just using the "He-Goat Patience" for "decoration and Politics" because he actually has married Deziani Allisson Madueke's sister who gave her those little kids living abroad...

....while numskulls like you are being used as "Election thug" here in Nigeria! grin grin

Its a mutually beneficial unholy alliance solemnised by the Devil.

Shiorr

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Our politicians still haven't understand the game.
Your opposition is not your enemy but your contender.why batter each other I just don't get it undecided
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2015
see what we have as a first lady oh Naija don suffer.somebody that should be hawking pure water and groundnuts on the streets of Port Harcourt is our first lady.How did we get to this point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Bifwoli: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2015
On the left side of GMB's brain there's nothing right.

And on the right side of his brain there's nothing left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.