Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. (43259 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by charityexplicit(f): 5:05am On Mar 04, 2015
this woman is such a disgrace, she needs to be stopped from speaking in public shocked
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by abdul123(m): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2015
There are two kinds of people in Nigeria today,those who want
CHANGE and those who want CONTINUITY. If you want
change you are safe, if you want continuity there are two things
involved, is either you reside in LAGOS or you are in PDP. If
you are in lagos you are safe, if you are in PDP there are two
things involved, is either you are Jonathan's family or you are
naturally corrupt. If you are Jonathan's family you are safe cox u r
going back to Otuoke but if you are naturally corrupt, there are two
things involved, is either you leave this country before March 28 or
you remain. If you leave this country you are save but if you
remain, there is ONLY one thing involved, YOU ROT IN JAIL!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by fxseven(m): 5:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Hilarious PEJ
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by funsoul: 5:48am On Mar 04, 2015
She had better stop rubbishing d "office of d first lady" in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by noblestan: 5:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Really? Coming from PGEJ? This is getting more interesting by the day!
In fact elections should be held more often as it appears to be the best fun time, lol.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by AmeLonRo(m): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2015
redcliff:
Lmao!! if burhari has a dead brain, Patience has no brain at all.. she should have said these words in english

“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.”

I bet my unborn child she would make heavy irredeemable mistakes..

When our Buhari speaks in the North does he speak in english or hausa?
Do you know pidgin is a language and english gets translated to english in the south south? You think you know Nigeria. I am unbiased but critically logical when I see one that requires it.
School cert is different from principal letter. When did the corruption thing start? with who? Wake up early before we begin to say had I known. God is my source sha!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by sayyid(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2015
sayyid:
dis woman with her series of drama sha,if Buhari get dead brain abeg watin com appen to PEJs brain?
or empty sardine tin
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Ayosh(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container
han han must you always hit below the belt? sad
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Alexisu: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2015
There she goes again.

shepo on the loose.

charcoal calling kettle black
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ola2ngee(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2015
she need a PA....a very educated one....and also she need a doctor...a psychiatric doctor.....b4 she and her husband pack up and leave our ASS-HOLE rock....Mumu woman,No brain, the husband, drunken master...no sence...i no get respect o....Sai BUHARI...enof PDP...seun kuti was rite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Akinsz: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2015
This market woman will surely rot in jail after buhari wins the election.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by adaleng(f): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container

Wen u talk u mind wat u say.
Y will u say she has no womb? Re u her creator or God 2 deciede dat? There's a limit 2 every statement abeg
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Peem: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2015
Nah...she isnt first lady, she s our last lady
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by remi4ever(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2015
VickyRotex:
puts my two hands on my pretty head shocked shocked shocked.
If Your Both Hands Were On Your Head, I Guess You Used Your Feet In Typing this...aahahah! So Delirious..
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2015
adaleng:

Y will u say she has no womb? Re u her creator or God 2 deciede dat? There's a limit 2 every statement abeg

oOOOOOOOrrrrrr so she has no womb? who will inherit her drama and grammar?
i never knew that. See half woman making mockery of GMB health. IF THEM CUT HER WOMB ALREADY, THAT IS A MAJOR OPERATION AND SHE CANT SURVIVE MORE THAN 10 YEARS ACCORDING TO SCIENCE.

PEJ with serious health issue, imagine a woman without womb; should not talk carelessly. If Buhari wife was womb-less pdp would have included it in their campaign propaganda.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by toltee4real: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2015
This is the too bad of FIRST LADY whom all young girls and ladies look up to AS A ROLE MODEL. tell me what lesson is she passing across to the entire womanhood?
I AM ALSO WAITING TO HEAR AND PRESIDENCY.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by eaglechild: 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
sauceny:
The number 1 mother of the federal republic of Nigeria is loose with words & hilarious at it.....Even as educated as Michelle Obama is,she barely speaks or meddle in politics.

She believes the constitution recognises her as the number 2 citizen after the president.
All of you who are ready to use the US in making analogies.

Is there any sane American who will vote a military coupist who ended a democracy into power?
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by DTaj: 6:44am On Mar 04, 2015
This is the lowest of the low! How could a First Lady of a country like Nigeria say this about a General and a former Head of State (who held the same position her husband currently occupies): "Old man wey no get brain. Him brain don die patapata"? How did we get here? How did we have these clowns at the Villa? Obasanjo must make amends for this torture of the last 6 years!

She went on to say this at the same rally: "Him dey drag with him pikin mate". "Kogi people I brought rice, meat, and brocade for you. This is not for election o, but to thank you for your support". Kai!

How low can we get as a nation?

No matter how partisan we are in the run up to this major election, these statements from the First Lady is damn condemnable!

We know that she controls the man Jonathan, but can't someone close to the First Family talk to her to mellow down?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by emmydsife(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2015
adaleng:

adaleng:

adaleng:

[quote author=adaleng post=31281380]

If truly there's a limit for every statement then PEJ should have taken caution as well. How will a first lady descend that low and say someone has a dead brain.... In a civilised environment i bet that statement already cost the husband the chance of winning... And now that someone state a fact that she has no WOMB, you quickly want to have the statement controlled. Remember those who live in glass house don't throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by VickyRotex(f): 6:49am On Mar 04, 2015
remi4ever:

If Your Both Hands Were On Your Head, I Guess You Used Your Feet In Typing this...aahahah! So Delirious..

Ahn Ahn... what if someone typed it for me tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Pennywise(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2015
symbianDON:
such an uncouth and undiplomatic woman. this woman has got to be the most pathetic first lady in the history of this world. GEJ must be out of his mind to have ended up with this woman!!

Patience is ugly, uncouth, unintelligent and much older than her husband. Jonathan ended up with her because he was an incompetent suitor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Pennywise(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
. In the circumstances what Jonathan need to do for our first lady is to get her even more expensive jewelry, costly apparel, handbags and shoes then spray her with designer perfume.

Before leaving home, he must make sure she is properly chained and no journalist within one km.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by jeje123(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, has targeted the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari saying his brain is dead.

Patience Jonathan called on Nigerian women to vote en-masse for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) during the forthcoming presidential election. Speaking on Tuesday during the PDP women presidential campaign rally held in Kogi state, the first lady stated that Buhari is unfit and too old to be the Nigeria’s president Daily Times reports.“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.

Moved by the cheers of the crowd, the first lady sporadically sang to taunt her husband’s main challenger at this month’s presidential election.“If you vote Buhari, na your prison; if you vote APC, na your wahala,”she sang.

“What is change?

Why did you not change things when you were there? Is it now that you want to be doing the things you weren’t doing before?“

Jonathan looked at us and said women, I am giving you the position of the chief justice of this country. Okonjo-Iweala is a woman, Diezani is a woman. Seventy percent of his cabinet are women.“He also gave us the opportunity to start enrolling for the regular combatant course at the NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy).

http://www.naij.com/395589-dame-jonathan-says-buhari-has-a-brain-dead.html
Mama wit due respect all d article here belong to you cos u are d most brainless firstlady of Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by adaleng(f): 7:01am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=emmydsife post=31281752][/quote]

Saying she has no womb is mocking her childlessnes.
She saying Buhari has dead brain, we knw its part of political utterances & has no bearing.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by inosend: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2015
This woman again. Why wouldn't she just drop ... She has succeeded in convincing me that GEJ is not in total control.Check out the history of past Nigerian leaders. I won't be surprised if he had plans of giving women 85% Affirmative action against the present 35%; with the first family as the role model.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Pennywise(m): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
eunisam:
a good communicator speak in the language his listeners understands. Your grammer is useless to your grandmother.better say it in a language she understands.PEJ just did that to portray her excellency in communication.
Patience cannot hold 2 mins of intelligent discourse in Queen's English. Even America will know that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Youngzedd(m): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Jerrick:
Illiteracy at its peak!! Politics is not run this way. They should call HER to order. This is Slander and it should be punished!

Who will call her to order?

You wan make person receive beating tonight.

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by eunisam: 7:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Pennywise:

Patience cannot hold 2 mins of intelligent discourse in Queen's English. Even America knows that.
queen's language is not the best so far. Chinese will testify to that.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by fromnigeria(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2015
A case of 'kettle calling pot black'
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by egeoffery: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
Who was Patience Jonathan when Buhari was military head of state... This is a man who has served Nigeria as an army officer and rose to the highest rank. Don't let your present position mislead your utterances. Learn to respect those that have contributed towards nation building before your emergence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by bewla(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
ta lan ba ta who are we contesting against jona or picent i no no when African women come dey this stupid to insult men not to talk of some as old as your papa na wa oooooopooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.