Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. (43260 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Topic: Buhari Is An Old Man Wey No Get Brain - Patience Jonathan Pokes Fun At Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by maimota(f): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2015
emusmith:
The First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, has targeted the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) General Muhammadu Buhari saying his brain is dead.

Patience Jonathan called on Nigerian women to vote en-masse for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) during the forthcoming presidential election. Speaking on Tuesday during the PDP women presidential campaign rally held in Kogi state, the first lady stated that Buhari is unfit and too old to be the Nigeria’s president Daily Times reports.“Wetin him dey find again? Him dey drag with him pikin mate,”she said in Pidgin English.“Old man wey no get brain, him brain don die pata pata.

Moved by the cheers of the crowd, the first lady sporadically sang to taunt her husband’s main challenger at this month’s presidential election.“If you vote Buhari, na your prison; if you vote APC, na your wahala,”she sang.

“What is change?

Why did you not change things when you were there? Is it now that you want to be doing the things you weren’t doing before?“

Jonathan looked at us and said women, I am giving you the position of the chief justice of this country. Okonjo-Iweala is a woman, Diezani is a woman. Seventy percent of his cabinet are women.“He also gave us the opportunity to start enrolling for the regular combatant course at the NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy).

http://www.naij.com/395589-dame-jonathan-says-buhari-has-a-brain-dead.html. ÁREA WOMAN. We know who is mentally derail between patience and GMB. Thank God for Nigeria money, she would've probably be walking naked on the streets of Otueke by now.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Pennywise(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
eunisam:
queen's language is not the best so far. Chinese will testify to that.

You and Patience must have Chinese as your lingua franca.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container

Sheppopo you see ya life? You don make the man talk wetin im no wan talk. In Africa, you don't mock a barren man/woman, but when the barren will not let other people's children and parents rest, then you have to put her where she belongs; and that is in the dustbin.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by lailo: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Hello fellow nairalander,pls help me win a competition by liking my post tru dis link below.....pls I need ur help,God help u too. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2015
freshdude99:

Dnt Av any choice naa, as the name sound Japanese I thought it wise to view tthe pretty Japanese bae cool shocked I even sent u mail... Kindly reply cheesy
smilessmiley okies no P

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by mbulela: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2015
This woman makes me feel like denouncing my uniport acquired degree.
To believe I inhabit same continent with touts like pej, ffk and Fayose makes me uncomfortable with my African roots.
In the 21st century,this is what passes for politics?
I completely agree with Olisa Agbakoba that both PDP and apc are jokers. However the jokes of PDP are real defilement of the polity.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Cadamlk: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
DPJ is bad example to women folk.Having caused tomoil in Rivers and Bayelsa state,now she's insulting a presidential candidate.I dont remember any point in time Mrs Buhari who is better than her in all ramifications insulting her husband.I dont care about any of them anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:
see d animal 9jeria calls 1st lady...... grin grin grin

LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
ObioraIkenna:
at least PEJ has got swag with the way she handles her shortcomings. She is an enthusiast entertainer.
all these for a coconut head

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by victors123: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Jona wife sha she's going beyound her bondary!!! Btw her & Buhari I can only see a little different btw them but nobody is perfect both jona & buhari none of them should elected they are no fit!!!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by phelps007: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
God is wonderful...I still can't understand how on earth this woman and her husband became the first lady and president of our beloved country Nigeria. This is so sad. How on earth? Now we know why we are where we are today. You can't simply give what you don't have. How can people be this senseless. I am very sure the two of them cannot successfully manage just one ward in a local government. God please deliver us from this clueless and incompetent government in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by freshdude99(m): 8:12am On Mar 04, 2015
vheMa:
smilessmiley okies no P
Waiting wink cheesy
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by liricyst(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2015
“What is change?

Why did you not change things when you were there? Is it now that you want to be doing the things you weren’t doing before?“

This is very sad indeed...that a first lady of a country would utter the above quoted words. The people want change, the people seek change, the people need change. It may not be a change of Administration but a change in the way things are run. It is clear this woman lacks any intellectual capability. The above statement also takes a shot at her darling Mr. president whom i feel is a perfect match for her. So, GEJ has been there for six years and has done nothing....why should we believe he will do any differently this time around?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Rick9(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2015
PEJ when dey Brain-Alive, just dey ready your bags Otuoke things.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Misblah(f): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015
PEJ its high time u stop falling my hand biko. Respect your old age, you've got brain for a reason, start using it. Now!!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by gramillion(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Controlled:
see d animal 9jeria calls 1st lady...... grin grin grin
dat was so harsh..if u ar caught..its death by hanging.lol
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by johnbu: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
please, this mating picture on the pages of nairaland is not good at all, remember sexual intercourse is honorably arranged by God in secrecy capacity. God is not happy about this immoral display. im very sure the displayer use to pray to God and expect favorable result from God. it is a great sin,please, please,please/1000 times remove it. remember, the heavenly eternity, where there is no sorrow, death, cry,hunger, humiliation and persecution. you will enter into that precious kingdom in Jesus name , amen
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by profmallory(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ is not a very vocal person, lacks charisma. However his wife just makes him look horrible. How do you live with such a human being. I pity the man. See this woman is our issue, if she was half as intelligent as a first lady is expected to be, she would have been guiding her husbands decisions when they are alone. How can a woman like this give any sound advise of wisdom.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by redcliff: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:
brov dats deep:| ur unborn child!! emmm, we way u guys utter words all in d name of politics, no sanity
my broda APC/PDP r nt worth ur unborn children ooo....
Dnt just say things out of anger or support 4 a person...
Eventhough u r benefitting 4rm dem ....tak a chill pill
bless..

Who is foolish enough to go for that kind of bet? I just wanted to show the intensity of my statement, that even given another chance, dhe would make a mistake with the statement over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by redcliff: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2015
AmeLonRo:

When our Buhari speaks in the North does he speak in english or hausa?
Do you know pidgin is a language and english gets translated to english in the south south? You think you know Nigeria. I am unbiased but critically logical when I see one that requires it.
School cert is different from principal letter. When did the corruption thing start? with who? Wake up early before we begin to say had I known. God is my source sha!

Pidgin is not the native language of the south south. Patience jonathan is from the ss. She should speak the language of the ss. Period!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by omersco: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2015
See this mumu, clueless old woman the talk say Buhari brain don died and she and her clueless husband Gej no get brain atall that's why they can't defined corruption. Old mama do you know your name is patient not patience, your days are numbered when you and your mumu husband will pack from Aso Rock for man after Nigerian's heart.Gen Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by colombiana: 9:38am On Mar 04, 2015
SuperModerator:

She has no brain and no womb
She is just an empty container
at times when I hear Nigerians speak I knw its lack of education, abachas wife boldly told u dangote is wretched, u guys admired her speech, u heared buhari saying he wud make Nigeria ungovernable and since then boko ple started, now u guys are cheering his daughter, abeg her name nor concern, this old tinubu's puppet instigated the rampage that has hapened to innocent ples daughters all lost and slaughtered, inshort ur mama when get brain and womb wetin she don achieve rather than a son who spills rubbish about women and circumstances he know nothing about. Na inferiority complex go kill u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by olaide721(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2015
This woman will not make me stop laughing she said buhari didn't change anything when he was the head of state hmmmmmmmm well I don't blame her after all she should be around 10-12yrs then when buhari was head of state
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Ithee(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:
O boy see style wey you wan take hammer likes, Seun muss hear dis!
snoring, wake me when it reach 50 likes
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by kton(m): 10:22am On Mar 04, 2015
this mama pat is cracy!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by bumajay: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Still loving this woman grin This woman can make you laugh off your sorrow and she will contuine till 2019 with her husband as president grin
Be laughing off your politician-inflicted sorrow while they load their bank accounts; after laughing your sorrows will still stare you in the face
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's wrong about what she said?
She only said what everyone has been saying and if you care so much about this fraud called 'one Nigeria' , kindly beg Buhari to step down.

Everything is wrong with what she said. Common!
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by EmmyDe25(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2015
vheMa:
To be sincere o. Between the two,I don't think I know the exact person that has a dead brain,cos both of 'em are jus... wack

TO PEJ: Madam u said buhari's brain is dead,that expression isn't for buhari but YOU(PEJ)

Its jus like me comparing my BANK accnt with my LOVE life,saying(which one is emptier) sad

lol @ the love bank account and love life assertion. me lovey. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by EmmyDe25(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=maimota post=31282802][/quote]

She said 70% percent of his cabinet members are women? I just fainted.
Re: Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. by PapiWata: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2015
When our Mama Peace attempted to use the Queen's English, she was widely mocked, yet now that the First Lady has reverted to Nigerian Pidgin English, in which she is VERY fluent, the usual group of nose-in-the-air career critics wag their fingers at her for using a very popular African dialect of English that is understood and spoken by 99% of Nigeria's population.

True-true, my brethren, Mama Peace no lie, at all. If you no like to hear broken, commot for where den dey nack am, because nobody kukuma know you, witi all ya so-so yanga. Carry dat ya grammar - go dey blow am for London, and see how den go dey ask you say na for which bush dem born you, wey e be say you come sabi monkey language like this.

Boko-Buhari no suppose dey drag election with him pikin age-mate now. Na better suggestion Mama Peace take style give Buhari so, as she just advise am say make he go siddon for house, as old baba concern, if hin no want BIGI shame to catch am again as before, when 2015 election result land.

The ting when put Buhari for hospital no pass say how as over-sabi people dem go tell Buhari to face Jonathan for election AGAIN, upon how dem know say Buhari nogo fiti win lai-lai forever. That every day stress of election wahala, join witi anoda election failure, don cause many sickness to enter Buhari hin body, different-different.

Now Buhari dey hospital, and doctor don commot all him blokos throway, as e be say all don rotten finish since long time. Na over-sabi cause am o, I am telling you like this, and now Paa Buhari don dey die for hand, for London. A beg o, after una kill Paa Buhari finish, make una no forget to carry him dead body go bury for him village o. Thank you oga.

Upon all wettin don happen to Paa Buhari, still yet, ona no 'gree give that old baba small chance like this to rest, before unu begin dey shout again say, Sai Buhari !, like for where person drink Sap'le-wata belle-full. Na you sabi o. Continue to support dead body, until una don bury am finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.