Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60587 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion β€” Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

So in ur daft state, u think it was wise to first publish the case a "criminal" has against the states before presenting it in the law court or even before questioning him right?

like I said earlier, the sponsors of the documentary does not work for the government so I was told, perhaps they are civil society group, and they hv the right to pass home their message and ask the govt to take action.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by sussyluvsu2: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.

WHY NOT CALL A SPADE A SPADE

CORNERING LAGOS TAX PAYERS MONEY AND USING IT TO BUY UP PROPERTIES AND LEAVING THE PPL AND INFRASTRUCTURES IN ABJECT POVERTY AND FRUSTRATED NATURE

BROS THINK WITH UR HEAD

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Coward. Good riddance.

lolz paid poster!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

like I said earlier, the sponsors of the documentary does not work for the government so I was told, perhaps they are civil society group, and they hv the right to pass home their message and ask the govt to take action.

u said what

IVORY2009:

wat are you saying mr man, less brainstorm alittle, this is part of the proof by the federal government, and if he Tinubu wants to be dealt with, it will be easy, with the proof shown to the world, or dont you know, wen going to the court one needs prove, facts and figuares? Is a gradual process my friend!

Liar, u are so shameless
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tuke: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettyboi1:

lol. Bro, are you sure that's DemDem? the guy you quoted is "DeemDeem". Did you notice?
lol, chai, you are right o! even on nairaland, "demdem" has been cloned to "deemdeem". na wah o!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by agabaI23(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Only fools with miserable real lives loves looking for validation in their e-lives. i dont need ur validation.
lol, goodluck jare
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
sussyluvsu2:

CORNERING LAGOS TAX PAYERS MONEY AND USING IT TO BUY UP PROPERTIES AND LEAVING THE PPL AND INFRASTRUCTURES IN ABJECT POVERTY AND FRUSTRATED NATURE

BROS THINK WITH UR HEAD

Fool, all u need to do is to write a petition to efcc or icpc with ur facts and see him picked up. Talking rubbish here won't bring justice.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Daft talk.

paid poster, how much have they transfered to your UBA bank account!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
lol, goodluck jare

I wish u the best too.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by agabaI23(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettyboi1:

lol. Bro, are you sure that's DemDem? the guy you quoted is "DeemDeem". Did you notice?
Didn't notice lol but he is talking like him of recent. May be demdem is banned or something. thanks though
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

you know law cases takes years, and one must tender facts, figuares to drive home thier prayers, even if its takes 20yrs.

If it takes FG 8years to file its case against an individual, how many years will it take for the case to be prove right or wrong.

Again, that is another corruption in Judiciary that 16years of PDP rule has not been able to eradicate. Remember,justice delay is justice deny. In this case, i'm more interested in the documentary of Jonathan, FFK & Bianca, 2014 Ekiti Rigging Plan, Alamaiseigha Disguise, Bode George imprisonment

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Aarewa: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
This video clip should hve bn sent to EFCC& ICPC since all these days if the propagator is sincere wt it.Why is keeping it till now,that means the propagator is one of the enemy of progress of this country.The propagator should be charged to court by Nigerians for hidding such information for long and failure to expose it,it is a great inhuman to human on d earth and the propagator had done a great injustice to the motherland and he shall be punished for that by the creator.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

U dey mind these fools.

I tire for them o
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by callmenow: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:
Since we have entered season of propaganda and documentary of Nigeria citizen by the Federal Government, let the government also air the documentary on;

1. Infamous reign of GEJ as a governor of Bayelsa State

2. FFK romance story with Biafra Queen

3. Alamaiseiagha disguise and impeachment travails

4. Bode George's looting and his imprisonment

5. Oritshajafor's Jet Dollar seizure by SA government

Untill these documentaries are equally sponsor and show in AIT, i will take their smearing campaign against Asiwaju Tinubu as a useless and a diversionary attempt by a sinking government

You are truly irredeemable. Your continuous self servicing has rendered your self esteem and rationality redundant and ignoble. Smearing TINUBU with conclusive evidence and ipso facto US conviction amongst others? You belong to the gutter, with your guttersnipe antecedents.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by okestev: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D wealth d guy stole and still stealing is too much dat watching it only for once is not enuf for me to comprehend, dis time I will watch it wif a jotter and pen on ma hand. Tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa, mouth odour
...I have observed lately that your post have always full of abusive languages, cursing and insultive. Hardly will you comment without abuse...Tinubu is not a saint though, God always has his own way of dealing with corrupt individuals! but must we now take the place of God. How are you realy sure he truly has mouth odour? or you are just qouting FFK? Even if he has, must you continue mocking him with that? Are you God that created him? (Eph 4 vs 9)
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
callmenow:

You are truly irredeemable. Your continuous self servicing has rendered your self esteem and rationality redundant and ignoble. Smearing TINUBU with conclusive evidence and ipso facto US conviction amongst others? You belong to the gutter, with your guttersnipe antecedents.

Hey, i dont do insult on online forum, you can find your type to engage in such adventure.Stay out of my mention if you are not capable of constructive argument and criticism
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
sussyluvsu2:

BROS THINK WITH UR HEAD

. . . . . . . . . .but he is thinking with his head, you are the one whose head is in a pit latrine . . . . . . . . . . . . .we have a government with misplaced direction, instead of compiling evidence against Tinubu and bringing him to face justice, they instead compiled clips and made a narration of him on TV . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .if Tinubu is so corrupt and is still walking free, then the man(GEJ) who the anti-graft/corruption/mal-practice agencies report to is HIGHLY INCOMPETENT

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tonychristopher: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Slave of the southwest greatest thief ever!

how did he pocket the south west? is it bwecause tinubu glasses is like awolowo that they think he is awolowo re incernate and they gave him all their destinies to one man

nawa..what happened to the touted sophistication?

can somebody answer me pls?

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
na wa ooo!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by macof(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.

Who's the general? Buhari retired as a major general
that's how d illiterate man doesn't even know his rank

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
macof:

Bad belle........... I say, the General.
Go and die.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Wallie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
If Tinubu is as corrupt as alleged and the list of his alleged illegal transactions are well-known, what else is the sitting government waiting for to prosecute him?

I think this documentary, if true, really indicts the sitting government as not doing enough to combat corruption! What else do they want to prosecute him? They have the power of the incumbency, Tinubu being an arch enemy, EFCC, judiciary, police, etc. What else do they need?

If you can’t prosecute an arch enemy with well-known and publicized illegal transactions, how can you prosecute those who actively hide their illegal dealings and may have immunity?

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
macof:

. . . . . . .and you think you are intelligent? . . . . . . . . . . .there's what is called the GENERAL CADRE . . . . . . . . .and the 5 cadres as follows;

Brigadier General - 1 star General

Major General - 2 star General

Lieutenant General - 3 star General

General - 4 star General

Field Marshal - 5 star General

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by queensmith: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Finished listening

Very enlightening, I can take Ribadu at his word with the claims he made, a little undecided. Ole buruku oju yobo

Now on to the US charge - how were the US able to request forfeiture of his assets and neglected charging him to prison thereby saving lagosions from this crook? What were the results of subsequent investigations? I know you can't use probable cause to hold on to his assets forever? Awon ole - they better return the money to Nigerians immediately!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Asiwaju of corruption should be glad because its only in nigeria a human like him cld still be walking and talking freely. Himself and all like him shld remeber that they wont cross over to the other side with a naira, a dollar or wateva. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Bad belle........... I say, the General.
Go and die.

have you not collected your cheque?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, all u need to do is to write a petition to efcc or icpc with ur facts and see him picked up. Talking rubbish here won't bring justice.

paid poster is here!
nairaland.com account one = Demdem "15,750 post mutiply by amount per post =N= 250 = ?

nairaland.com account two = Deemdeem "289 post mutiply by amount per post =N= 250 the answer is ?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by asamaigho(m): 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
dridowu:
I will watch ds video multiple times and i will still go ahead to vote Buhar and APC.

same here oo oo
Buhari foreva. ......Jonathan to kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
tuke:

lol, chai, you are right o! even on nairaland, "demdem" has been cloned to "deemdeem". na wah o!

one person own both accounts, demdem and deemdeem, the first has 15,978 posts, while the other has 289 posts, to know check both accounts. I discovered he is being paid to post!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by marhcus: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Contrary to the video showcasing Tinubu fraudulent act, if this allegation are true and genuiene why haven't the government taking necessary action on him. I knew during Obasanjo government, Tinubu was charged with corruption and later discharge and acquainted. With my knowledge on PDP and APC i can say it bodly "PDP are the most corrupt government in the World". Both parties have nothing meaningful to offer, after election they forget the masses. Our politician are really killing Nigeria, our image is bad to the extend that people don't like to associate with a Nigerian in developed country. 2015 election as become so dirty and meaningless with baby brains our politicians have. I pray GOD to deliver us from all these bad leaders that hate Nigeria.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by ahaika23: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

one person own both accounts, demdem and deemdeem, the first has 15,978 posts, while the other has 289 posts, to know check both accounts. I discovered he is being paid to post!
yea, the puke is a pervert. I can never ever quote him for anything cos he's shiit!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Chigold101(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be deceived, NBC is the first stage. It's expected that AIT governing / supervisory authority should act first. This is due process. In the absence of that, the court process proceeds.
Even in the court, the judge will like to know if this was also done.

i want to see Tinubu do his worst my good friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Falana Involved In Road Accident, Breaks His Leg, Threatens To Sue FG / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.