Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60632 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chigold101:
i want to see Tinubu do his worst my good friend

It's up to him whatever he chooses to do however shame on the govt of the day for not at least prosecuting him over these alleged cases they narrated.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
ahaika23:
yea, the puke is a pervert. I can never ever quote him for anything cos he's shiit!

i will take care of him
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by latoksuk: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
My Que is??
Why all these documentary....shut d Bleep up and arrest him if all these are true and stop trying to convince us not to vote for change....you all are the same.. we are only tired of the present thieves....

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tkwo: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
anonimi:

Most, if not all the corruption of Tinubu is primarily against the people of Lagos state, which has its own

- state governor
- legislature
- judiciary

for dealing with such matters.

Is that not correct
fool! what are the functions of efcc and icpc? think before you write!
what i know is that, if anybody is observed to be corrupt, the person should be charged to court. the relevant authority for that are efcc and icpc. they have all the tools for proper investigation. if they cant perform their functions, and FG is sane, they suppose to have made relevant adjustment.
This is pathetic! angry

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by nickxtra(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
We need more of the videos. All I know is that Tinubu may not be a saint, but he is better than these PDP thieves. Imagine a convicted thief - Olabode George, calling someone corrupt!

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by PhockPhockMan: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
blink182:
I am yet to see a pdp supporter anywhere that buttresses points with facts and not just brush the issue aside with an insult. If you have something to say then make it factual and intellectual. Everyone is tired of this nonsense. Have you ever seen Obama when he makes the state of the union address? I guess not, don't you wish for a leader like that? What will you tell your children, what did you do to secure their future? I feel very sorry for you and the problem with most people like you is that you are brilliant but you can never be brilliant any more the moment you start supporting a st.upid leader, as a matter of fact you become s.tupid.
You people amaze me a lot. So your desperation to have Buhari elected as president is to have a president of Nigeria speak like Obama?
Have you ever see Buhari and Obama speak before.
Now I know you're a little child.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be deceived, NBC is the first stage. It's expected that AIT governing / supervisory authority should act first. This is due process. In the absence of that, the court process proceeds.
Even in the court, the judge will like to know if this was also done.

Quite a shame. It's obvious that you on tinubu's payroll.

Let's look at it this way, how is corruption proved in court. Corruption cases are not easily proved like criminal cases and that's because corruption is a relative term, a perception from dirty and dishonest practices ranging from stealing to ordinary being bias. For instance, a man who stole might be said to be corrupted cause of his action, however when you taking him to court, you can easily sue him for stealing than for being corrupt. Corrupt in that sense will be a personal reasoning or verdict and perception of your understanding of that man. That has always been the case, we keep using the word corruption like it's an absolute term whereas it's not.

Another thing is corruption is never a one man show. There is either someone being influenced or someone influencing. So if these influences can't be vividly proved beyond doubt which is difficult to, how do you get convictions. Who would come out to say I influenced or was being influenced cause that would mean them also displaying corrupt practices and also take part of the convictions.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
hush15:

U sound stuppid actually

Let's look at it this way, how is corruption proved in court. Corruption cases are not easily proved like criminal cases

Goon, good things dont come easily. It can be proven. Stop talking rubbish.

So if these influences can't be vividly proved beyond doubt which is difficult to, how do you get convictions. Who would come out to say I influenced or was being influenced cause that would mean them also displaying corrupt practices and also take part of the convictions.

In other words, this documentary will acheive this right? Oponu.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

How much were you given by Tinubu to help write this in Nairaland.com? You need to change or I change u!

Seconded

Tinubu's, na u be dat cos all these aggressive defending, me no understand o. Pele.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by caprini1: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Abeg all of you should spare us the waste of MB,s and park well with your inter party wranglings joo!.....Afterall when the late Gani Fawehinmi contested for the presidency of this nation,how many of you voted him? Hypocrites !...I bet if any of you is found in such positions ,you will change the name of your states to your personal name...#PDPAPCNASAMESAME
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by adahgold(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
After dry foolish youth who r blinded we keep saying APC. Infact APC dey r all thieves... Tinubu dere is no word i can use to describe him right now all I can say is DAT he is a barawo.....
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tola9ja: 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
anoda one pls *winking* grin

AM PLANNING TO HAVE MANY CHILDREN I NEED SOME LADY FROM UR BUSINESS CENTER NOT THE 1 YOU HAVE PLAY MATCH ON THERE FIELD

AND NOT THE 1 YOU HAVE PRACTICE SONG OF SOLOMON WITH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You people amaze me a lot. So your desperation to have Buhari elected as president is to have a president of Nigeria speak like Obama?
Have you ever see Buhari and Obama speak before.
Now I know you're a little child.
As usual, always quick to insult and be brash without treating the issue at hand.

Sorry I thought you were a smart person earlier, now I know better.

If you had the ability to discern, you would have known I wasn't referring to his oratory ability but to the soundness behind the policies and plans he has for the USA, you will see the reason USA is the greatest nation on earth. You should endeavour to see it.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by millhouse: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
na wa
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Francis5: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.

You are an everlasting idddiot
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Abayhormy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
Thank YOU !!
Asiwaju is not an office holder and is not running for elections. &He doesn't have immunity.
I'm more interested in the undoctored and genuine documentary account of properties, wealth and corruption of
Allison Dezian Madueke,
GEJ
Patience Jonathn
Stella Odua
FFK
Alameseiga
Ibori
Bode george
Obanikoro
amongt others.
You will be surprised how many worse than Tinubu you will count.
I'm also interested in the Ekiti Election leaked tape and the welfare of the fleeing captain & his captured and tortured juvenile/minor(15 years) brother .

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=31299955][/quote]

You are a very unfortunate person and I can also tell that it hereditary in you family. Unfortunate is ur family middle name if not, you won't respond is such a useless irresponsible, idiotic and very foolish manner but then again you will cos like I pointed out earlier, you are so unfortunate and a very sad fellow and am sure ur fam will be proud of it as you got it from them.

I only passed a comment and you barking like a dog on rampag and infected with rabies. Truly sad that you can't pass a simple opinion without sarcasm. If that your father or ur relative an if that's the case, don't put the blame on me, go yell on your corrupt, filthy and callous relative who customize an entire state into his personal empire and is down to earth scared of loosing it thus is undying third for power. You go yell at him cos he disgraced and idiotic like you rather than come on nairaland and display a generational madness that your family is suffering from.

The guy is a thief. Point blank! He stole tax payers monies and living off it to the peoples detriment. Like that's not satanic enough, he want to upgrade to federal level and by the power of the almighty God, his ambition won't see the light of day cos God is never behind such. He would only gather wealth but it's another that will spend it and judiciously for that matter.

Cos he has managed by crook or force to get this far but in this 2015, by the powers that be, nemesis will catch up with him. Av seen men like him fall and they fall hard and a complete slowpoke like you will open ur jaws wide and can't comprehend cos you are a full ine slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
hush15:

U sound stuppid actually

Let's look at it this way, how is corruption proved in court. Corruption cases are not easily proved like criminal cases

So if these influences can't be vividly proved beyond doubt which is difficult to, how do you get convictions. Who would come out to say I influenced or was being influenced cause that would mean them also displaying corrupt practices and also take part of the convictions.

You are a very unfortunate person and I can also tell that it hereditary in you family. Unfortunate is ur family middle name if not, you won't respond is such a useless irresponsible, idiotic and very foolish manner but then again you will cos like I pointed out earlier, you are so unfortunate and a very sad fellow and am sure ur fam will be proud of it as you got it from them.

I only passed a comment and you barking like a dog on rampag and infected with rabies. Truly sad that you can't pass a simple opinion without sarcasm. If that your father or ur relative an if that's the case, don't put the blame on me, go yell on your corrupt, filthy and callous relative who customize an entire state into his personal empire and is down to earth scared of loosing it thus is undying third for power. You go yell at him cos he disgraced and idiotic like you rather than come on nairaland and display a generational madness that your family is suffering from.

The guy is a thief. Point blank! He stole tax payers monies and living off it to the peoples detriment. Like that's not satanic enough, he want to upgrade to federal level and by the power of the almighty God, his ambition won't see the light of day cos God is never behind such. He would only gather wealth but it's another that will spend it and judiciously for that matter.

Cos he has managed by crook or force to get this far but in this 2015, by the powers that be, nemesis will catch up with him. Av seen men like him fall and they fall hard and a complete slowpoke like you will open ur jaws wide and can't comprehend cos you are a full ine slowpoke.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by hush15: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
hush15:

U sound stuppid actually

--------------------------------------------

I only passed a comment and you barking like a mad dog gone on rampage, infected with rabies. Truly sad that you can't pass a simple opinion without sarcasm. Is the man your father or ur relative and if that's the case, don't put the blame on me, go yell on your corrupt, filthy and callous relative or father who customize an entire state into his personal empire and is down to earth scared of loosing it, thus is undying thirst for power. You go yell at him cos he disgraced an idiotic like you and rather than come on nairaland and display a generational madness that your family is suffering from. You shut up that trunk of ur, lousy elephant.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dahjor(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
#iHAVEDECIDED
Regardless of what they air.
Tinubu isnt Buhari....... We need change..
16 years of failure

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by iluvnaija: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
I love to share this.

WHY HASN’T PRESIDENT JONATHAN SUCCESSFULLY PROSECUTED ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU FOR FRAUD OR STEALING OR ABUSE OF OFFICE?

I haven’t watched, in detail, the allegations of corruption and abuse of office made in a recent documentary against former Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. However, I do not think the allegations made in that documentary are different from those already inundating social media, especially facebook. Personally, I don’t think most Nigerian politicians are squeaky clean. In fact, I suspect, with personal reasons, that Tinubu may have developed ways and means of benefiting from his governorship of Lagos and his leadership or “godfatherism” in Lagos politics, legally, illegally or perhaps extralegally. In view of the fact that my thinking is still somewhat within the realm of private suspicion and I can hardly act on my suspicion, It is baffling that other private individuals (including AIT) that claim to have so much information about Tinubu’s supposed corruption and abuse of office have failed, neglected or refused to report the matter to the appropriate authorities. Perhaps they have reported the allegations? To the best of my knowledge, there are no time limitations for the prosecution of criminal offences in Nigeria. Therefore I wonder what the DSS, EFCC, ICPC, Code of Conduct Bureau, Nigeria Police Force and even Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit under the Presidency of Goodluck Jonathan have been doing considering the widespread allegations against Tinubu, in the last 10 years. If Tinubu, a major opposition leader, is truly corrupt and flagrantly abused his office as alleged and he is still walking free many years after, it shows that President Jonathan is weak, hesitant, uninterested, incompetent and clueless in his so-called fight against corruption just as he is weak, hesitant, incompetent and clueless in other areas. Or is he complicit too?

I rest my case
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Megatone(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
The baddest ex govnor ever liveth in d history of naija. Wat d h*ll?.... and some silly peeps in dis forum are still canvasing for APC in lagos state?... y’all need serious deliverence from d spell of dis demon.

6Billion naira a month from alpha consulting firm? Dat guy is heartless..... am really dazed.

Lagos state refused to pass d FOI bill in order to cover up all d fraud cases. And yet we have a president that passed that same FOI in federal level which enables u and i to receive so much information on how d government is being run..... den i see no CHANGE cometh but rather DOOM’s day prophecy!!....

If all these allegations are indeed true ‘depriving the the masses of basic amenities and necessities, all for personal and selfish interest, then Lord take control fight for us your children ’

God please deliver ur children from the hands of these evil dark souls trying to devour us....

Amen
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Mistermamus(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tinubu state
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by openmine(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2015
hush15:

[s]You are a very unfortunate person and I can also tell that it hereditary in you family. Unfortunate is ur family middle name if not, you won't respond is such a useless irresponsible, idiotic and very foolish manner but then again you will cos like I pointed out earlier, you are so unfortunate and a very sad fellow and am sure ur fam will be proud of it as you got it from them.

I only passed a comment and you barking like a dog on rampag and infected with rabies. Truly sad that you can't pass a simple opinion without sarcasm. If that your father or ur relative an if that's the case, don't put the blame on me, go yell on your corrupt, filthy and callous relative who customize an entire state into his personal empire and is down to earth scared of loosing it thus is undying third for power. You go yell at him cos he disgraced and idiotic like you rather than come on nairaland and display a generational madness that your family is suffering from.[/s]

Hopeless produce of a rotten kunt, actually the problem i see here is that u are basically cursed. Right from ur fathers down to your unborn seeds, there is no way u fools can actually av a headway in whatever u lay ur hands upon.
U opened that ur putrid mouth to accuse me without facts to back it up and u call that an opinion and i chose to say my own opinion the same way i see it and here u are vommitting the details of ur cursed state. are u for real? Fool, if u arent ready to receive then dont give. To u and ur entire lineage, to hell with u.

The guy is a thief. Point blank!
He stole tax payers monies and living off it to the peoples detriment. Like that's not satanic enough, he want to upgrade to federal level and by the power of the almighty God, his ambition won't see the light of day cos God is never behind such. He would only gather wealth but it's another that will spend it and judiciously for that matter.

Again fool, u sound deranged here. He is a thief, murderer, corrupt, fraudster etc That doesnt move me, what should move sane minds is Justice. That am sure is far beyond u. The point i keep hammering on is what is the govt waiting for? Are they waiting for ur unborn fools who are destined for destruction to grow up and prosecute him or what exactly are they waiting for? WHich of our leaders including ur god jonah-daft governing today that is clean? can u swear with ur dogs u call loved ones that the drunk is clean?
why dont we have a documentary/narration about them also?
Fool u are nothing but just another empty jonah-daft cocck sucker. Tell ur masters that this is enough, they should sue him to court.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Francis5:

my entire lineage are everlasting idddiots. it will never be well with us

Good.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=deemdeem post=31315630][/quote]

how're u my friend?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

Good.

Nice!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2015
IVORY2009:

how're u my friend?

Lackey, wassup
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
deemdeem:

Lackey, wassup

am okay n u?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by FRENZYLO: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Why do we blame Tinubu?The same documentary neede to be ran on all billionairs in Lagos state .Most money made through drugs,Rituals,extortion,thugry etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / APGA Permanent Headquarters Abuja, A Beauty To Behold. / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.