Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (68968 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by CharlieMaria(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
.Go and get married'.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by ajoskele(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2015
k
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by hardbody: 5:29am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

Stories that touch.....

And you believe yourself ba...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Ellababy808(f): 5:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Dont try it. Disease ful everywhere. Its temptation. Get free manual 4 worm-like crawling movement in the body and joint pains. http://www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 5:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.
Its possible...... I do have platonic relationship with the opposite sex. Most times, its not planned, it just happened

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
This is why I always give the side eyes when some heterosexuals delude themselves into thinking they can have really close platonic relationships with the opposite sex.

Sista calm down na¿

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

i really dont know, i love my girlfriend and i know we will get back together but my friend really gets me more than anyone, what if i regret not doing anything in the future.
regret what? Having s**x, dude r u listening to urself? Go and complicate ur life for a for a few minutes of fun.....if u really believed in what u have with ur gf/ex u wouldnt b confused abt what to do.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by onadana: 5:34am On Mar 04, 2015
coolConfused for osho..free. dude.Who is this guy?I can see traits of a learner.Whatever happens to chop clean mouth.Its not like you are cheating on your babe...or ex...she is your ex....until you people come back together.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by femi4: 5:37am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

you're making sense boss but what do i do about all this, whats your opinion?
Consider her, after all you are not in a relationship. Yes, you love your girl and believe you guys will be back but do you really think your ex want you back?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 5:38am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

I suggest you keep mastubrbating to the picture of her butt and thighs that you can't get out of your mind

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Akalia(m): 5:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
u bisexual ni
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
regret what? Having s**x, dude r u listening to urself? Go and complicate ur life for a for a few minutes of fun.....if u really believed in what u have with ur gf/ex u wouldnt b confused abt what to do.

If they believed in what they had, they wouldn't have broken up in the first place. Quit the fairy tale.

The reality is that 'best friends' actually make the best relationship

16 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by anonym0us: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Its either the girl is ugly or u are naturally stupid....

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 04, 2015
hahaha c wetin money cause

u end up in the sky

eiiiiii c wetin money cause
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2015
pak:

If they believed in what they had, they wouldn't have broken up in the first place. Quit the fairy tale.

The reality is that 'best friends' actually make the best relationship
nothing in life is as black and white as it seems, none of us were there. Yeah best friends make best relationships thats why ur partner should be ur best friend not some other chick or dude......and really dd the "best friend" say she wanted a relationship? are relationships started with s**x?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by grimandevil: 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Let me tell you this...
1,The moment you get to have sex with her,that friendship is destroyed forever. It will never be same again with her.
2,Its not every advance from a lady that you must weakly fall for. Had it been she was the one in a troubled relationship that had issues,would she give in to your advances? I guess no.
3,She's going thru a lonely phase and if you manage to avoid this,when she gets into a happy relationship,she'll appreciate you for being a gentleman.

liar. women will hate u all ur life if u decline hving sex with them wen d made it obvious d wan screw u.

d truth is if u screw her u cant b a close frnd lik before nd if u dont u r history. 2 edge sword .

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by valony(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

You mean like this!?

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
madam grammar, nobody understand ur lines break it down. thanks. "I T K "

op follow yur mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by MacMaster01(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

it might be a setup.. don't fall, thank God u said the grace of God.. it's always sufficient bro, I know it's enticing but that short time of pleasure can lead to a long time of depression, guilt, and shame sef. Resist the devil and it'll flee.. stop being alone with her bro for now if u need advice call on fone.. #fakefriends remember d story of samson and delilah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by spaggyy(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Guy don't rush towards her, she definitely rape you one day....but come ooo why dis topic enter FP sef...wetin be big deal,u wan intimidate people wey no get gf at all
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Mhizizzy(f): 6:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Ur friend might be lonely ATM..dnt take advantage of dah..sex will bring confusion btw both of u.. nd itz gon kill d friendship...nd if ur gf gets to know..she mite tink u guys were hooking up behind her..

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tonquendo4u(m): 6:04am On Mar 04, 2015
U said she's ur best friend? A babe?and ur babe allowed dt?when shall we stop deceiving ourselves.its wrong to keep d opposite Sex as close friends.a shoulder to cry on usually turns to a dick to ride on.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pak: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
nothing in life is as black and white as it seems, none of us were there. Yeah best friends make best relationships thats why ur partner should be ur best friend not some other chick or dude......and really dd the "best friend" say she wanted a relationship? are relationships started with s**x?

are relationships started with sex ?? Nooo !! relationships are started when you quote someone on nairaland and they quote you right back !

On an more serious note, anything can start a relationship, they've known each other for a while so sex wouldn't be a starting point, not that I support it anyway but one man's meat.....

My take, unless you are kids, if they valued what they had, they wouldn't give an opportunity for anybody to come in between. And since they've done that, it's better to try other people to really see if that's what they want. Experience shows that the guy in question will get far better treatment from the 'best friend' cos one, they've had a level of friendship before. Two, she genuinely wants him. if he were my brother, without hesitation, I will say if you're interested, give her a try.

13 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

actually I had a closer(est) with 2 self and the 3 of us walked together and nothing crossed my heart or even the thought of dating them self. whenever friends tease me telling about marrying one of them I simply tell them it's too late
it's possible - I must hail the OP for keeping to the terms of friendship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by dammiedre(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=lordthree post=31278245]

Let your gf go jare, since she's d lazy type. The best ladies for us are those very close to us but we don't always notice em till later. This is the 'later' bro...but don't rush it, take it one step at a time. Don't start with sex. Take time to assess her cos i believe you have feelings for her already.[quote author=lordthree post=31278245]

Let your gf go jare, since she's d lazy type. The best ladies for us are those very close to us but we don't always notice em till later. This is the 'later' bro...but don't rush it, take it one step at a time. Don't start with sex. Take time to assess her cos i believe you have feelings for her already.
[quote author=lordthree post=31278245]

Let your gf go jare, since she's d lazy type. The best ladies for us are those very close to us but we don't always notice em till later. This is the 'later' bro...but don't rush it, take it one step at a time. Don't start with sex. Take time to assess her cos i believe you have feelings for her already.

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tonquendo4u(m): 6:08am On Mar 04, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 04, 2015
pak:

are relationships started with sex ?? Nooo !! relationships are started when you quote someone on nairaland and they quote you right back !

On an more serious note, anything can start a relationship, they've known each other for a while so sex wouldn't be a starting point, not that I support it anyway but one man's meat.....

My take, unless you are kids, if they valued what they had, they wouldn't give an opportunity for anybody to come in between. And since they've done that, it's better to try other people to really see if that's what they want. Experience shows that the guy in question will get far better treatment from the 'best friend' cos one, they've had a level of friendship before. Two, she genuinely wants him. if he were my brother, without hesitation, I will say if you're interested, give her a try.
u cant start a new chapter in ur life if u keep re-reading the last one, just saying

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by datkoded(m): 6:19am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give
Chai. U mean am? This ur story familiar die, especially the sleeping naked part(that seduction technique is 99% effective)... 100 L, I was still a virgin. She happened to be a notorious lesbian and my childhood friend. The only difference between our stories is that I gave a the f*cking of her life.. Till today I never told her she's my first, even my guys never believed I nailed her. I just keep it to myself. Just in case of next time, avoid such compromising situations by all means... We are men and we are humans, blood flows in our veins. I bet if it happens again u'll fall, I.e is if u haven't already?? smiley badt guy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Charbless(m): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Opportunity comes but once ooh. Bleep d bleepable ASAP

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by JewelDiamond(f): 6:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Y can't ur gf be ur bestfriend? She 's just acting as ur bestfriend ( a friend in need is a friend indeed).

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by 100Cents: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Don't mind them.

Pretenders..
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Durchmann(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Seconded!!!

I still have platonic relationships with the opposite sex but there's been a good number which went sexual or close.

It's a real tricky situation. Only a handful can withstand the heat.

My 2 kobo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.