Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (68963 Views)

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Danvianey(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Why would she go half a naked almost naked before ur sight in the name of loving? (PRETENCE)Thats neve love
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pbs4real(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2015
katzz:
lol u mean...thts really cool
lyk u wnt do same if u wre in her shoez.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2015
phenol33:
er u telling me homosexuals only can have platonic relationships hahahahaha pity
do u really understood her post?
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by dyadeleye(m): 7:21am On Mar 04, 2015
After carressing
Bro, where are u from ?..MARS?
embarassed embarassed...gimme her number right now!!
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by braxjay(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2015
honestly IDONBELIVEIT But if its true, then ..........

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by stingbreed(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Let me tell you this...
1,The moment you get to have sex with her,that friendship is destroyed forever. It will never be same again with her.
2,Its not every advance from a lady that you must weakly fall for. Had it been she was the one in a troubled relationship that had issues,would she give in to your advances? I guess no.
3,She's going thru a lonely phase and if you manage to avoid this,when she gets into a happy relationship,she'll appreciate you for being a gentleman.

So not banging d crap out of a babe now translates to being gentle.... I tire oo

Op am sure if that girl had d body of Nicky minaj and d face of Ariana grande u wouldn't come here seeking for advice on how to cheat on ur girlfriend.... angry

Women hate being turned down, though u may gain more respect by not falling for her but she may start feeling uneasy around u

Straight up, talk to her about it & make it clear to her u don't want to spoil d friendship u have with her........ smiley

CUT D CRAP sad

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2015
pbs4real:
lyk u wnt do same if u wre in her shoez.
I cant even imagine being in her shoes...throwing urself at a man, a taken man. I respect peoples relationships nd I dont like complicating my life unnecessarily

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

we broke up because we argued a lot mostly because of her not cooking or cleaning when she stays over, it has been an issue. and yes my friend is single

Why do you want to turn her into your housemaid, please get a maid for her, the quarrel ends and you live happily ever after grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Missmossy(f): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Some girls and their ways, smh. Its not like you are the only guy in the world, so as to achieve her aim she'd stick to you. I do doubt if she truly wanted the success of your previous relationship. Its best you flee from her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Chigorkizz(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.
I have tried it and i benefitted in the long run.
If you dont Bleep her now you will regret it in the future cause i don't see you and your girlfriend coming back thesame like before.

If you and your girlfriend ague about a simple issue it means both of you are not compatible and cnt be a life partner.

If she cant cook and clean up a house now then what will hapen when she become a wife.

Bleep YOUR BEST FRIEND NOW.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by charismaticdave(m): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:
Lately, I and my girlfriend have been having problems so we broke up two weeks ago and immediately my best friend heard about it she has been behaving weird. She called me to her place and when i got there she was in her underwear and told me to help her pick out clothes to wear it took like ten mins and she was in her underwear all through. She even rubbed her butt a couple of times asking what i thought about it .

Another day while we were talking, she asked if i found her attractive and i said i did but we are just friends then she asked why I'm not emotional with her, i said i have a girlfriend, she said "you have an ex" while saying this she had her hand on my thigh and was stroking it. It took the grace of God to leave there without doing anything

I'm confused. Do i go ahead and give her what she wants or do i just wait till i get back with my girlfriend because we have been dating for a while and sometimes we break up.I'm just confused.

my candid advice to you is to

1. Sit your friend down and ask her what her opinion is and what does she want, since you guys are friends, she should be able to express her feelings.
2. Get your girlfriend to sit down and ask her what's her opinion on your relationship, if she tells you it's really over, thank her and move on with your life.
the best person you can get married to is your friend or someone that treats you like one.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by incrediblestev: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2015
What nonsense!!! How can you be best friend to an opposite sex, unless one of you is gay, I won't let my girlfriend be best friend to another guy, I don't fvcking care if you guyz knew each other from heaven before I happened to you, it ain't happening..... Even to a guy that acts gay, I won't let my woman have anything to do with you that is serious unless it is a working relationship. The likes of Denrele and the beaching cream miracle wonder selling creep are no go areas...... Niggaz float both ways but like to hide their rubbish under entertainment.

Anyway, if she wants you to fvck her, boss by all means oblige her and knack the kpekus then choose either to go on with the relationship seriously or tell her it won't work and spoil the friendship..... How does your girlfriend cope with you and your so-called female girlfriend..... It is unlike the typical woman she go Don begin give una the suspicious look of "you two been fvcking behind my back and be acting all cozy and stuff".

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

we broke up because we argued a lot mostly because of her not cooking or cleaning when she stays over, it has been an issue. and yes my friend is single
In that case leave her because if she does not respect ur resources when u r not married, she wont when u do marry. dont deceive urself thinking that she would change. There is no guarrantee. She simply do not possess such values. To help u understand, u will notice other characteristics of hers. When u see them, dont take it as nothing.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Ologunjude(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Your girlfriend is testing you. I guess she wants to know how devoted u r. Don't give. Stand your ground.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by anigbajumo(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Chai,c dis guy sha....waten una dey wait for?Abeg go knack her jhor make she no say konji no b KUKU AGBADO....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tuyi19: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=lordthree post=31278551]
she has helped me through a lot and i always ask her for advice when i have problems with my girlfriend she has been a good friend why her behavior now confuses me [/quoi

if you are christian, you need to pray about it, she may be the right person for you. the question i want to ask you is that, have you not gotten any feeling for her, if the answer is no then back off but if yes, pray about it. it happened to me, i was in a relationship before i met a lady in my school, we were so closed that God used her as my helper althrough my university days. but we were just friend later i had issue with my girlfriend then and we separated. i later discovered that she had feeling for me and of course i did too, so before you know we started dating and today we are married with 2 kids and she has been to best thing to have happened to my life. the best form of marriage is the one that start from friendship, before she starts pretending you must have gotten her real self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by bjfred: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Use ur head. Period
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Aringon(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

Oga, u said ur best friend? Then it is better cos she will understand u better. R u going to marry ur worst enemy? She has been praying for opportunity to be ur lover okay, talk things over with her and ask her if she wants a long relationship or just to fling with u n go. I am in no way encouraging u to sleep with her, I am saying do give her a chance and see what happens from there

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
timilehing:
It happened to me while in school, not that I broke up with my gf but this friend keeps looking for ways to get in line. This very day, she came to visit her friend in my hostel, she decided to stay late with her & later left her room saying it's late already that she can't sleep with her cos her friend's bf is around & she can't go to her place that night. Though I knew what she's up to but I played along. She started by undressing claiming she can't sleep with cloths on (but she can sleep with only bra & panty with a guy on the same bed). She was surprised I didn't even said anything to her big boo.bs or curvy hips, we went to bed but both disguising as sleeping. About an hour later, she starts her trouble, gently & softly still I played along & helped her to the mood she want but when it got to a place that she wants more than caressing, she was urging me to go in like that (full aboard) I use my last lifeline (I don't have con'dom at home & I'm even a virgin lol) I can't start nursing STDs at this stage. She got annoyed calling me different names but I didn't bulge. Though I see free punny in my front but I've decided not to give in. She tried times after times but I stand on my decision every other day. Don't ever give
You are not a gentleman. grin
You were lucky she didn't r!ape you.
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Timitunechi(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
falconey:
The 1st to comment chick, no wonder nobody quote her she just dropped confuse english come carry the matter for head like GELE.
you should have known she is one deeper life girl so all her bestie are girls
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by deskossy(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Seduce her back na...tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Timitunechi(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
...beat her blue and black and tell her, 'you don't touch the tail of a tiger and go free '
like the way you beat yours abi?? awon aye GBA FIFA Lori e do you ever rethink what you wrote before posting
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by incrediblestev: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Let me talk about the part of your best friend even though to me, as far as the guy code goes, your best friend is a side chic as much as you two don't want to admit it.
Now to the possibility of starting a relationship with her, trust me on this one, if she really is a best friend as you claim then she is the best shot you have got at a very satisfying relationship you will be happy and have a girlfriend or partner that genuinely loves you and is ready to do whatever for you. Trust me, if you and your woman quarrel over domestic issues like cleaning up the house or cooking, then there is an underlying disrespect for you and the fact she does not love you for you. She has marked up stuff she won't do for you even as small as take care of you. She's not worth the effort or contemplation.

I don't know about you but if you are from a background like mine where being homely is a quality we take seriously in the family then you will agree with me that as small as that is, it will become a very big issue when you two get very serious. Trust me when I tell you that she has guyz that she can cook for and they are the ones she feels are worth it, that's why I feel it her continued refusal might border on lack of respect for you.... "Like why will I cook for you, are you my father or do you pay my school fees and all". Fact is this, a woman cooking for me is not a big deal cos I can get my sister or cousins or even do it myself. Cooking for your man is a way of strengthening your bond and relationship..... I wish some women won't see it from the angle of pride.

Give your best friend a chance..... If she can go to the extent of trying to seduce you then she really wants you for real.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by eyinjuege: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dafûq you saying?

How come nobody seems to understand the lady's comments
What she's saying is that its not possible for people of opposite sex be best friends without either one having romantic feelings for the other.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by pomsky: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2015
lordthree:

.....there really is nothing confusing, it's just that you're already entertaining the idea of accommodating her advances. What is not clear to me is whether she just wants sex or a love and growable relationship. If it's sex, then it's all flesh and lust, don't indulge! But if she genuinely wants a relationship with you, it's not wrong afterall you're both already best of friends and you're presently not in a relationship(unless ofcourse if your ex is expected back). I have a friend who had a female close friend he was always discussing issues of his life, both love issues and attempts he was making and all. Until the day his eyes opened and wondered why he never considered her for a relationship. Today they are married with 3 children!
REMEMBER HE WHO COUNSELS CAN CANCEL!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by rman: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
pak:

are relationships started with sex ?? Nooo !! relationships are started when you quote someone on nairaland and they quote you right back !

On an more serious note, anything can start a relationship, they've known each other for a while so sex wouldn't be a starting point, not that I support it anyway but one man's meat.....

My take, unless you are kids, if they valued what they had, they wouldn't give an opportunity for anybody to come in between. And since they've done that, it's better to try other people to really see if that's what they want. Experience shows that the guy in question will get far better treatment from the 'best friend' cos one, they've had a level of friendship before. Two, she genuinely wants him. if he were my brother, without hesitation, I will say if you're interested, give her a try.

Are you my brother from another mother pak?

You crystalized my thoughts. The only realist on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by tellwisdom: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]AUTHENTIC MUGU undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by dsmartj(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
I advice u start fucking her pu**y. Fucking her doesn't mean Dating her. U 9jarians should stop seeing fuckin as worth big Deal. Liv a life we the Yankees. U can Bleep atwill, anybody any whr anytime

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by lordthree(m): 8:11am On Mar 04, 2015
ogaprime:

Ehen!!! So you are bf of the female nairalander that posted a topic that her bf doesn't find her "wife material" because she doesn't cook, wash or lay de bed she sleeps on everytime she visits her bf....so na you??
lmao which nairalander
Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Ojoariyo(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2015
When a man is claiminG confused it means he is feeling something,Let ur feelings play jor............

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Okikiade(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
Calling your friend to a one on one chat is not a sin! You don't married out of pity, "ur best friend" might suppose to be what you want in a wife! Character matter most than beauty: cooking, level-headedness, submissiveness, etc. God guides & blesses!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
*singing* ....Before anything came between us you where like my best friend,the one i use to talk to when me and my girlfriend's having problems,you use to say it will be okay........ *Singing*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.