Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (41275 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by pastorwilly(m): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2015
:PNawo oooh nigerian police una to much ohh
But come ooh wetin dis man do way make dis police man dey treat am like dis?[/color] :PNawo oooh nigerian police una to much ohh
But come ooh wetin dis man do way make dis police man dey treat am like dis?[color=#000099]
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ignis: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2015
This policemen should be sent to Sambisa to show his power on BH.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by vega84(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Rubbish country! F.......k the police. #vegatalks#
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nickymezor(f): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2177695_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Soon the Police PRO will tell you a Policeman can not do this. This is very barbaric to say the least.

Things must Change in Nigeria this 2015. The Nigerian Police need complete sensitization and training. Sai Buhari.
Seconded... Vote for Change ppl
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Missmossy(f): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2015
shocked This is such a wicked act! Revealing man's inhumanity to his fellow man. Nigeria, where the Police oppresses humans like chickens angry

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by tellwisdom: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Where in TOGO is this?? sad
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by mistabiola: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
shugacaneman:
Tell that policeman that shugacanman does not like NONSENSE.

Na you dey sell sugarcane for ojuelegba right
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
I'm so pissed right now.

Who will treat that guy of the injuries he will sustain on his back from being dragged on the ground like that?

Such wickedness
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by peteruuu(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Hian ! undecided
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2177695_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Soon the Police PRO will tell you a Policeman can not do this. This is very barbaric to say the least.

Things must Change in Nigeria this 2015. The Nigerian Police need complete sensitization and training. Sai Buhari.
you attach politics to every sh1t.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by egift(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
customized13:
you attach politics to every sh1t.
Tell us, should I attach Romance or Business to it?
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2015
You can't hold & drag an adult that way unless maybe if his legs were tied together.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:
Tell us, should I attach Romance or Business to it?
you are such a chronic partisan, ease yourself bro.

Everything you post must have at least an atom of GEJ/GMB comparison.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by DONFASZY(m): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Inhuman

I wish he is demoted
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Itz only ur phrnd dat cld drag you in such a way. POLICE, ur best phrnd U cn always count on...
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by bigtt76(f): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Na all these things US and other Western world de see wey dem tag Human Right Abuse and we go de complain say den nor wan help us. How can you drag a human being on a tarred road like this? Whatever happened to handcuffs or baton to demobilize accuse? I remember when I was a kid and my aunty playfully dragged me on our rug carpet, I had bruises on my back how much more this one on a tarred road? I guess that policeman is a Christian o! Before ona go say na so Buhari go begin treat everyone ......and this is still GEJ's regime! undecided

slimmy05:
Imagine what a Police Officer did to this young man. Very wicked act.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by sanbells(f): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2015
It's only in Nigeria that you'll see this sort of thing
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by liricyst(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
This is a clear violation of the fundamental human rights....one of the many reasons why the international community will never take us seriously!!
But let's start from an important question first:

Mr. OP..what did the suspect do in the first place?
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2015
D way I take hate police for naija ehn if u catch anyone wey misbehave na beating I go give am, let's go against maltreatment from the Nigeria police force
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
We allowed this in dis country I swear, there should be a law protecting our speech and a right to orderliness from the police, an arrest shouldn't be a torture? It's crazy and a lot needs to be done in naija
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by loomer: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
bigtt76:
Na all these things US and other Western world de see wey dem tag Human Right Abuse and we go de complain say den nor wan help us. How can you drag a human being on a tarred road like this? Whatever happened to handcuffs or baton to demobilize accuse? I remember when I was a kid and my aunty playfully dragged me on our rug carpet, I had bruises on my back how much more this one on a tarred road? I guess that policeman is a Christian o! Before ona go say na so Buhari go begin treat everyone ......and this is still GEJ's regime! undecided

If u wan call better country no de add USA, cos their own police na shoot dem de shoot people.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2015

9Jians no they like follow Olokpa on thier "invitation", Why? That Guy is healthy and could walk. I guess he refused to walk and decide to act goat and the Police acted his name too. I think, we should reconcile simple invitation and going behind the counter. Behind the counter demands you bailing yourself not less than 5k and the fear is what you see in the pic above.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by funshwo(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2015
I wish the face of this brutal untrained uniform policeman is captured this subject. Imagine a person who claimd to be sound mind, wearing Nigerian Police uniform with arms illegaly maltreating a bloody civilian whom he should have protected no matter his offence.

Are we at war? let the Inspector General of Police investigate the point of this crime & bring the police man to book & if possible dismiss him from service with a jail term capital punishment
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Iyinemzo(m): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2015
This is madness....What has he done wrong to deserve this treatment from a security agent?...God help us.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Brugo(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2015
[size=14pt]This is pure wickedness. Looking closely at the picture, you'd see that the armed policeman had taken time to bind his victim's legs before dragging him.

Cold, preconceived brutality.

...But the newspapers will turn a blind eye...[/size]
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Btruth: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2015
And we are to believe that we are running a democratic system of government. A bi?

angry
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Dolemite(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Ewww! That's cruel,such can't happen in the West...Western world

Eric Garner? amongst others, what are you talking about? don't you watch the news?
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Godmother:
OP you should have added the location this took place and then maybe tried to get a snapshot of the policeman's face. Maybe.......just maybe a top government official would see it and do something about it. You know this is election period and they are zealous to show us they are working.

Snap police man face..you won give the opp problem
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2015
...that's what you get when you resist arrest in Nigeria. we all know that many people start arguing when something like this happens. the cop has no choice but to forcefully take you down/in.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2015
camry2008:
please which area is this and what station are they from?, how I wish his (Police) face was captured.

It's agege pencinema opposite total filling station. I belive they would be Chinese rob police post or isokoko. Either of the two.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by tombeh(m): 10:09am On Mar 04, 2015
This is arrant nosense.. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey / President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.