Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (28380 Views)

Army: We Only Invited Sadika, Wakil And Bolori, We Are Not Making Arrests / Lai Mohammed And The Lies That Keep On Coming / #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Babacele: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
iyobs7:

I have gone through your post on nairaland and what I observed is that you always copy and paste things you come across on the internet because it is what you have been defaulted to do. For once, make use of your brains and do not let someone think for you. Do the thinking and write for yourself something constructive.

Never surrender your conscience to the theory of a majority...
You forced me to check your profile too n discovered that though you appear bright but there is no depth - a sign of intelligence. Rather It is you who have been enslaved by the manipulation of others. E .g in your response to seun's post on Buhari's millitary background , you made several unfounded lies because people say n repeat them. One of which is that Buhari said he would make d country ungovernable. For your education, Buhari never said anything like that but d PDP actually did n were the one trying to pin d lie on GMB. GMB took Abati to court when he went too far n d presidency had to beg Buhari to settle out of court. Even Guardian apologised to GMB over that. But you posted lies in your response to Seun. on Boko haram, tell me why is the president protecting Alimodu sherif? I'm waiting o.
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by Hexzagon: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
mistabiola:

You've written this piece because of your lack of reasoning, i believe you're living comfortably atleast with 3times food everyday within the same cycle, the question now goes thus; can you be brainwashed with an ideology to lure you, so as to join BH? If not ,then you're a confused man.
If what you are trying to say is true, why have suicide not become an issue in Nigeria? An average Nigerian doesn't give up even if the chances of survival is zero. That's why they resort to something even if it's false hope, hence believing in miracle becomes the order of day, therefore more churches and mosques than suicide case. Now my point: hunger IS NOT and has never been the reason for BH
Re: Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. by mumbasa: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Officials from Chad, Niger and Cameroon say lack of cooperation from Nigeria has for months hampered efforts to put together a regional taskforce against Boko Haram. Chad was compelled to take unilateral action in January, under a deal that allows it to pursue terrorists into Nigeria, after Boko Haram violence started to choke off imports to its economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror / N75m Lexus For Fayose As 'Parting Gift' Causes Disquiet In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.